Shit, where the fuck did 2010 go

ttakettake Semo-Regulars
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I don't know about you but some heavy pot smoking successfully turned this whole year into a blur. Not that I didn't enjoy it and made a lot of memories... I just wish I could remember half of them.

Comments

• ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    I know how you feel man time really flies. I can't believe 2011 is almost here, but I'm looking forward to making the new year my bitch. :cool:
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited December 2010
    I know what you mean man, I turned 21 this year and being able to get drunk legally right after work and all day on weekends totally makes everything a blur
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    I know what you mean man, I turned 19 this year and being able to get drunk legally right after work and all day on weekends totally makes everything a blur :o
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    I know what you mean man, I turned 16 this year and being able to get drunk illegally after school and all day on weekends totally makes everything a blur :o
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    yeah this year has passed by pretty fast. i dont remember too much. some epic moments, some shitty. im glad to get it over with, and make this new year my bitch!
  • edited December 2010
    combo breaker
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited December 2010
    Shit went slow as fuck in the beginning 5 months, like most years usually do I guess, but after that shit went out of control. Summer flew by like it was a month (weather wise it practically was here) and the Fall, well WTF.

Man I hope this speeding up of years isn't just due to aging and has something to do with SHTF or else I'm in for a world of shit.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    I know what you mean, man, I turned 1 this year and being able to get drunk illegally after school and all day on weekends totally makes everything a blur :o
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited December 2010
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    Well, IMO it did take ages to reach 2011. The sad part is 2011 would be a bitch to live through. Not really looking forward to it.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited December 2010
    Yeah the year has flown by and it's not like I am drunk all the time..
    Hasn't been too bad on my end though my mate did lose two of his relatives so thats a shame :/
  • edited December 2010
    This year has been a blur, but it's been a good one. That said, I'm determined to make this year even better. It's my last year of college before I move away for more education. Need more parties, more alcohol, more drugs and more good times.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    2010 is gone for me now, it is currently 12:07 am January 1st 2011 here in nz
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    horrible fuckin year, horrible birthday, shitty ass weather, shitty ass friends, horrible financial outcome, horrible movies all year, worst christmas ever, looking like the worst new years ever because im supposed to have another shitty christmas event today, shit fuckin year FUCK 2010
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited December 2010
    It was probably the worst year for me too. Just yesterday I got fired again from a job. Very bad financially, I quit smoking for a couple of months but went back to it to cope with the bullshit and now I'm broke again.

Sigh...

Hopefully this 2011 will bring new, better stuff.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited December 2010
    This year was fun but it was pretty fucked up for me too. I did so many drugs this year though it was totally worth it. :D

Looking forward to an epic 2011! (hopefully)
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited December 2010
    Most of 2010 was spent either working or cleaning my car up and going to car shows among other things. It was the first halfway decent year I've had with it.