Police and Totse

2»

Comments

• homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited December 2010
    Lol ok like I give a fuck wheter you believe me or not...
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    lol this guy got busted, snitched totse(which doesnt really matter), came to totse and told us, you called bullshit, he proved it. +1 to homeslice
  • edited December 2010
    abrn wrote: »
    lol this guy got busted, snitched totse(which doesnt really matter), came to totse and told us, you called bullshit, he proved it. +1 to homeslice

You are stupid, so is OP. I don't even feel like putting forth the effort to prove this is bullshit because the OP has enough hardship in his life, and if lying on the internet will make him feel better about his obesity and extreme ugliness then the least I can do is let him have that one small comfort.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited December 2010
    Am I following this right? You got busted because you left an obvious paper trail, the ATF ask you if you ever visited totse and you say yes. You then tell us about you rather large collection of guns and how you had guns hidden around your house.

Stay away from masts, water towers and librarys.
    edited December 2010
    They asked me if I ever heard of totse.. I said yes.. They asked me if I used totse to learn how to make the pipe bomb.. I said no because I didn't... #2 I used to have guns stashed around my house

I've read the "how to make a bomb" on this website and its a fucking joke.. I'd rather buy sparklers

And as far as being a narc just so you faggots know there was more people involved than just me and I kept my mouth shut and took the entire fall so fuck you
    edited December 2010
    They asked me if I ever heard of totse.. I said yes.. They asked me if I used totse to learn how to make the pipe bomb.. I said no because I didn't... #2 I used to have guns stashed around my house

I've read the "how to make a bomb" on this website and its a fucking joke.. I'd rather buy sparklers

And as far as being a narc just so you faggots know there was more people involved than just me and I kept my mouth shut and took the entire fall so fuck you

I wouldnt take any of it to heart - you did something a lot of kids have done in the past - and dont get upset at the kids thing. You are a man, you never really lose your facination with things. I went to school with a guy that loved star wars. He is now an investment banker. He still loves star wars.

Look at it this way, you backed your shit up - if that was really you - it could have been something you pulled out of your arse. If it was you, and you come here and talk about what actually happened, all I can say is if you were done for not having the correct certification for what you were doing is; why did you not apply for the certification?
    edited December 2010
    I just came here to talk about it I didn't think it was going to blow up like it did.. look at my very first post I thought it was going to end soon after that...
    edited December 2010
    I just came here to talk about it I didn't think it was going to blow up like it did.. look at my very first post I thought it was going to end soon after that...

What do the police ask you to report on now?
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited December 2010
    I got arrested for a job I did with a member from The-Militia. Fucker snitched on tM too, I got to see a letter he wrote for the pigs.

They didn't ask me anything about Totse though.

Props OP.

Not on getting busted though.
    edited December 2010
    dr rocker wrote: »
    What do the police ask you to report on now?

oh you know not much just like names, activities, ranks, emails, conduct just stuff like that... KIDDING!!

I have no association with the police or any affiliated government groups
    edited December 2010
    Hellz-Fury wrote: »
    I got arrested for a job I did with a member from The-Militia. Fucker snitched on tM too, I got to see a letter he wrote for the pigs.

They didn't ask me anything about Totse though.

Props OP.

Not on getting busted though.

I'm happy I got busted because it straightened my ass out; I was on a downward spiral and gaining momentum with each day that passed
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    im a straight up fuckin fed. pokemon hell yeah!