how do you like to drink?

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
how do you like to drink? i like to drink straight from the bottle :thumbsup: nothing better than drinking jose quervo straight from it

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    You failed on several accounts.

Jose CUERVO.

Also, that stuff is shit. It's not even real tequila.

Also, you should pour things into a glass to avoid backwash, which is nasty.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited January 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    You failed on several accounts.

Jose CUERVO.

Also, that stuff is shit. It's not even real tequila.

Also, you should pour things into a glass to avoid backwash, which is nasty.

smallthumbnailg.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    2 glasses a time from somone elses tab :thumbsup:
  • edited January 2011
    Table wine from a water glass while chain smoking and posting on totse.
  • edited January 2011
    Brought my own alcohol to a party last night and ended up drinking everyone else's because it was better :D that's how I drink my alcohol.
  • edited January 2011
    I've really been getting into highballs (Whiskey or Rum with soda) lately.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited January 2011
    when i discovered how easy liquor goes down straight from the bottle i became an alcoholic. seriously that shit is dangerous. i could probably chug a bottle of whiskey easily. just shoot it down ur fuckin throat its dangerous
  • edited January 2011
    I often forget that alcohol can become addictive, it's probably more dangerous than you'd imagine. I don't ever plan on drinking large amounts on a regular basis though.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited January 2011
    im not sayin the addiction though. alcohol is fuckin disgusting but if you just suck the fuck out of a bottle you can drink a shitload at once with minimal bite. ive crashed some cars in this manner.

edit: also sake also rum and hot as fuck coffee
    edited January 2011
    Table wine from a water glass while chain smoking and posting on totse.
    I like drinking wine this way too.
  • edited January 2011
    I love drinking tall cans. They are perfect. A fourty gets stale too fast, and a can goes dry too fast, whereas a tall can lasts and usually it's still fresh by the time you're done.

But beer aside, LORD MOTHER FUCKING CALVERT, straight from the plastic half gallon. Me and my friends drank more than 1,500 half gallons of that shit in a year. One of my pals can't even drink anymore without having brutal seizures, his insides are totally fucked.
    edited January 2011
    I love drinking tall cans. They are perfect. A fourty gets stale too fast, and a can goes dry too fast, whereas a tall can lasts and usually it's still fresh by the time you're done.

But beer aside, LORD MOTHER FUCKING CALVERT, straight from the plastic half gallon. Me and my friends drank more than 1,500 half gallons of that shit in a year. One of my pals can't even drink anymore without having brutal seizures, his insides are totally fucked.
    Forty. Not fourty. No wonder you drink Lord Calvert.
  • edited January 2011
    I don't like drinking from cans unless I drink it all really fast. I feel like it loses it's fizz by the time you get to the bottom, and it starts tasting like shit. Bottled drink is great, and drinking from a glass is good for the flavor. I usually drink from a glass when drinking with a meal, bottle or can when getting drunk.
    edited January 2011
    Good beer - on tap or in the correct glass for the beer's type (tulip, pint, pilsner, chalice, etc.)
    Ok beer - bottle
    shit beer - can

Good whiskey/rum = in a rocks glass
    Shit whiskey/rum = mixed in a glass or taken as a shot

Good wine = in a wine glass
    Shit wine = in a regular glass
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited January 2011
    Liquor with some soda and i'm good to go.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    With my mouth.
  • edited January 2011
    Forty. Not fourty. No wonder you drink Lord Calvert.

Fuck you, I'm high. And lord calvert kicks ass dude, sorry I'm not a booze snob
    edited January 2011
    At least pony up a couple bucks more for Black Velvet :facepalm:

There's a huge difference between bottom shelf stuff and the liquor that costs a little more. If you're getting wasted on it, ~$20/1.75L is reasonable and will get you much, much higher quality booze than the bottom shelf trash.
  • edited January 2011
    Pssh, Black Velvet is trash. I don't give a shit about quality, LORD CALVERT owns.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited January 2011
    if it gets you drunk who cares right? :)
    edited January 2011
    Of course it's trash. It's still better than lord calvert.
  • edited January 2011
    And LORD CALVERT is STILL better than YOU.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    With my pants on...
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    With my pants on...

Really? I like drinking with my pants off.....I guess thats why they dont let me in bars anymore.
    edited January 2011
    Pants off drinking is the best
    edited January 2011
    You can get cheapo 1.75L bottles for like $11. It's horrible. For $8 more you get a much, much better product.
  • DexingsmotpokerDexingsmotpoker New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    I've decided that my favorite way to drink is to mix some kind of hard alcohol with any accompanying pure fruit juice. There's literally infinite combinations! I also like wine. But I love vodka mixed with cranberry juice. YUM. No hangover either.
    edited January 2011
    I've decided that my favorite way to drink is to mix some kind of hard alcohol with any accompanying pure fruit juice. There's literally infinite combinations! I also like wine. But I love vodka mixed with cranberry juice. YUM. No hangover either.
    If you drink alcohol with sugar you're likely to get a hangover. The sugar makes you metabolize the alcohol faster and it dehydrates you.

Most people who aren't getting hangovers either drink way too little or are alcoholics.
  • edited January 2011
    If you drink alcohol with sugar you're likely to get a hangover. The sugar makes you metabolize the alcohol faster and it dehydrates you.

Most people who aren't getting hangovers either drink way too little or are alcoholics.

Isn't 90% of a hangover the fact that you're dehydrated? Whenever I get trashed, I make it a point to get some water in me.
    edited January 2011
    Isn't 90% of a hangover the fact that you're dehydrated? Whenever I get trashed, I make it a point to get some water in me.
    Yeah, that's basically what a hangover is. The reason mixing sugar with alcohol makes you more likely to have a hangover is that the alcohol enters your bloodstream faster and your body has to break down sugar in addition to the alcohol. Mixing alcohol with caffeine makes you even more dehydrated, so mixing energy drinks with alcohol is a great way to get a hangover.
  • edited January 2011
    Ive heard that ingesting certain nootropic drugs before you drink heavily can protect your brain from the rape that is being black out drunk. Anyone tried this?/Have heard something similar?

I drink till I cant tell that Im drinking anymore
    edited January 2011
    I don't like drinking til I blackout. I know taking a multivitamin before and after drinking is always a good idea.