Legal Highs

edited January 2011 in Man Cave
What are Totse's favorite legal highs, and why?

Do you ever substitute real drugs for legal highs?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    i have done salvia before (cuz i am kool). not my favorite, im a booze guy. However back in the day i did read up on nutmeg, and actually try it with the chocolate milk. i pounded it as gritty as it was, waited a few hours then stayed high for almost half the day, was pretty cool. Also done the DXM.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    DXM or JWH.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
    From what I've tried. DXM

Here is a pic
    6ihfs7.jpg
    ignore the vial of morphine pills
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Alcohol, also cigars and unwashed shisha tobacco. The washed kind (starbuzz) has 10% of the nicotine content as the unwashed. You will get buzzed. Fast.
  • edited December 2010
    Never tried DXM or JWH, but I did try Salvia once and I read up on the Nutmeg high - seemed kinda lame though. I wasn't too much of a fan of the bad headaches and things which could go with it.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Never tried DXM or JWH, but I did try Salvia once and I read up on the Nutmeg high - seemed kinda lame though. I wasn't too much of a fan of the bad headaches and things which could go with it.

no headaches for me, got super super stoned though. also got it for free, since they had it sitting on the side as a spice to add to your coffee at starbucks. Try DXM also.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    Cannabis
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    Probably DXM. Once I get some cash i'll order some Kratom and Kanna.
  • DexingsmotpokerDexingsmotpoker New Arrival
    edited December 2010
    When I first frequented the old Totse I would have definitely said DXM, but a few years of being clean and a more clear perspective of its effects on my life I am going to have to say it's not my favorite.

I tried some San Pedro Cactus the other year and I have to say, besides that nasty nasty nasty taste and laborious process of eating it, the mescaline high was phenomenal.

I say San Pedro.

Closely followed by DXM, though I'll never do it again,

and Salvia. Salvia however, is not fun at all. Just interesting...
    edited December 2010
    I would love to get San Pedro. I heard mescaline was way more insightful than anything.
  • Lysergic RainLysergic Rain Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010
    I'll be happy to share some personal advice.

Dextromethorphan
    DXM is the most "powerful" or rather the most intense. It can feel more intense then LSD, however DXM feels dirty, cloudy, and synthetic. Its a dissociative like Ketamine and dissociatives are really a niche market; not everyone enjoys them. If you're going to try it then for fucks sake read the DXM FAQ so you don't kill yourself. The Dextroverse is another good resource if you're interested.

Lysergic Acid Amide
    LSA can be fun, but don't expect an acid trip. Its possible you'll get bunk HBWR seeds and you wont feel thing (happened to me when I ordered from IAS). Regarding morning glory seeds, most are treated with poison so you have to do an extraction using a technique like LSAemonade. But its possible that the extraction won't go as planed and you'll spend a good portion of the trip with intense nausea while occasionally vomiting (also happened to me).

Calea Zachatechichi
    Also known as dream herb. You can smoke it or make a tea out of it and its gives you very vivid realistic dreams. I tried both methods and let me just say that the tea is the most foul thing I have ever drank. I thought slamming bottles of robo was bad but doable. This stuff is just putrid. In terms of it effectiveness, it does work, but its not great. Anyone who has taken diphenhydramine (and to a lesser extent melatonin) to help fall asleep knows that it gives you pretty realistic dreams. Dream herb is about on par with these substances. This brings me to my next topic...

Diphenhydramine
    This is the only substance in this list I haven't tried personally. The effects most people ignorant of drug use attribute to hallucinogenics are actually properties of deliriants (seeing things that look so real you can't tell them apart from 'real' things). We all know hallucinogenics are more mental and open-eyed visuals are just a very small part of the effects. Anyways, diph is a deliriant and deliriant are not fun. If being in a room full of massive spiders sounds like fun to you, then maybe you will enjoy it.

Kratom
    Back to the fun stuff, Kratom is awesome. I like to add it to some simmering water and let it infuse for several minutes. Then I drink the water as a tea and put the left over plant matter on toast and eat it with peanut butter to make sure none is wasted. This is a decent kratom resource (apart from erowid of course). Its stimulating, makes you feel happy. I think its better then marijuana, great for chilling out and watching tv, whatever.

Kava Kava
    Whenever kratom is brought up, Kava is always mentioned. The tea numbs your mouth which is kinda weird and the effects are similar to alcohol but also not similar at the same time. Personally, I found kratom to be more enjoyable then Kava in every way. Its worth trying once though, just to say you have.

Nitrous Oxide
    Last but certainly not least. One of the best drugs (legal or otherwise). In fact, why are you still reading this? Go get some nitrous. Buy a cracker online for $5 and a balloon at the dollar store for $1. Then just get some whippets from your headshop (or ebay) and you're good to go. Don't go overboard though, I had a streak when I was doing like $40 worth of whippets every day for two weeks. Not a good plan and I haven't touched it since because I find it to be too good. Only drug I ever had a 'problem' with.
    edited December 2010
    Shit, I forgot about Nitrous. womwomwom FTW :D
    Fuck, I might buy some tommorow to go with my 2c-E
  • edited December 2010
    Brilliant post dude, one which I actually read the whole way through and completely enjoyed.

Nitrous is hilarious - it's just a shame it doesn't last long :(
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited December 2010
    In the event I don't have coke, I like to do something I have dubbed the rock and roll titty fuck. Chug Jack Daniels out of the bottle til a bubble comes up, then proceed to inhale a whole whippet immediately after. It's fucking awesome, after a few rounds of these your nice and loaded.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    Apparently bath salt produces a high similar to crack
    edited December 2010
    I wanna get some of this bath salt stuff.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited December 2010
    abrn wrote: »
    Apparently bath salt produces a high similar to crack

Oh yeah that will totally fuck you up :rolleyes:
  • i<3Shroomsi<3Shrooms Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    Best legals highs?!!?! Kratom, Kanna, Kava Kava, Methylone, Damiama combined with other herbs like Sun Opener and such, Salvia, "Mormon Tea", there is just SO MUCH GOOD SHIT!

Edot

GO GET HIGH! :D
  • edited December 2010
    I bought some Kratom and Lion's Tail seeds today after reading some decent things about the two of them.
  • edited December 2010
    I bought some Kratom and Lion's Tail seeds today after reading some decent things about the two of them.

Nice, want to make some kind of reports on them once you're finished? :D
    edited December 2010
    2ce is technically legal
  • edited December 2010
    Nice, want to make some kind of reports on them once you're finished? :D

Sure, but I'll have to cultivate the shit first.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited December 2010
    personally i like datura/jimsom weed
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    I like KUSH Herbal Incense, Blue Dream Herbal incense, Spice Gold, Amanita Mushrooms, which are available legally at headshops here, and Captain Kratom capsules, which produce an opiate-like feeling.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited January 2011
    When I was a kid my favorite was nitrous oxide. I'd have a friend buy me chargers from a kitchen supply store. When I was 17, I bought a 10lb nitrous tank, I love nitrous.
  • SplamSplam Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Nitrous Oxide: Sucks because the high is gone fast and is short lasted. It feels a lot like ketamine, just instead of lasting an hour it lasts 30 seconds. Extremely euphoric and urge to use more when coming down is SUPER HIGH! There's a reason they call it hippy crack. Give me a box and I'll go through 500 a day, if I didn't vow not to touch this shit again.

Diphenhydramine: Gets your world spinning. See people who aren't there. Feel your body weigh a tonne. See patterns spiral. Puke a bunch. Go to sleep. At higher doses it'll freak you out. Leads to massive amounts of amnesia and feelings of discomfort.
    High dosages only recommended for psychonauts (100mg+). Do not expect a comfortable trip.

Alcohol: Ah yes the legal drug of choice. I won't say any more. Take a few shots and you won't give a fuck.

LSA: If you cannot get contacts for LSD. Most similar to LSD as well. The only difference I found, was that weed potentiates LSA, where weed just mellows out LSD (in my case, in other cases it may just mellow you out).
    Morning Glory seeds work well. The only other difference from LSD is huge amounts of nausea.
    Here's a tip: coffeegrind to the finest powder possible. Poor into a glass of water. The black particles will sink to the bottom first. Then pour the white particles, floating up top, into another cup. The black particles contain no LSA and induce more nausea.
    Also, the more times you take morning glories, the worse they'll taste/smell, and the less nausea they'll induce. So taking 600 for the first time is a sure fire way to puke. However don't be afraid to puke, once you do, all nausea will be eliminated.
    Dosages vary a lot. Some batches can be 5 times stronger then others. On average, 200 seeds = 1 hit of low-mids acid, as recommended for the unexperienced.
    Again, powerful hallucinogens are NOT recreational drugs. They should be reserved for the psychonauts. Hallucinogens "amplify" your emotions. If you're in a good mood, you'll be in a great mood. If you're in a neutral mood, you'll still be in a neutral mood. But it can actually induce euphoria, unlike per say, diphenhydramine.
    I recommend morning glory seeds to anyone who is looking for the LSD experience but cannot find it.

But all in all. Looking to get high? Go to the doctor and complain about anxiety or sleep or something. They'll hook you up with the good shit, legally.
  • edited January 2011
    You say that Nitrous feels a lot like Ketamine? Personally I've never done Ketamine, but I've taken nitrous before. How much is Nitrous like ketamine?
  • SplamSplam Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    You say that Nitrous feels a lot like Ketamine? Personally I've never done Ketamine, but I've taken nitrous before. How much is Nitrous like ketamine?

Well, they're basically just in the same class of drugs. That is, dissociative anaesthetic. Compareable to say, shrooms and acid, with the exception that nitrous hits you much harder and leaves you much quicker. I haven't tried high dosages of ketamine (k-holing), which I expect to be even more similar to nitrous.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Splam wrote: »
    Well, they're basically just in the same class of drugs. That is, dissociative anaesthetic. Compareable to say, shrooms and acid, with the exception that nitrous hits you much harder and leaves you much quicker. I haven't tried high dosages of ketamine (k-holing), which I expect to be even more similar to nitrous.

well i dont like K-Holing . u have a possibility of seizures and complete loss of memory after you enter a k hole. (you e night/day u entered the k hole) the last time i did it it scared tha fuck outa me. i dont like not knowing what i did. thats also why i don drink :)
  • SplamSplam Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    well i dont like K-Holing . u have a possibility of seizures and complete loss of memory after you enter a k hole. (you e night/day u entered the k hole) the last time i did it it scared tha fuck outa me. i dont like not knowing what i did. thats also why i don drink :)

Same as if I'd take 4 nitrous canisters in a row. Wouldn't remember much, I'd have auditory/CEV, basically you're out of it. Like a horse going for surgery or someone knocked out at the dentist's.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Splam wrote: »
    Same as if I'd take 4 nitrous canisters in a row. Wouldn't remember much, I'd have auditory/CEV, basically you're out of it. Like a horse going for surgery or someone knocked out at the dentist's.

OH ok. i just looked up K. right b4 i read your post. i didnt know that K is an Large animal tranquilizer. so is it along the same lines as pcp. because i know that pcp is a pacoderm tranquilizer. thanks 4 the info:)
    o and Soma is a derivitive of pcp. thats why it fucks you up so much.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited January 2011
    Soma is a derivative of pcp what the fUCK? I've heard some differing opinions on Soma. Some say it fucks them up by itself, some say it does nothing. A few guys told me its called a narcotic enhancer and one guy told me MORPHINE would not do SHIT to him until he combined it with Soma and then he was FUCKED up. Who knows, I don't research anything.
  • speedfeedspeedfeed New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    I like to go to the doctor and complain of pain, which I do have from a sports injury, but probably don't need what they give me, totally free Oxycodone paid for by my insurance, that's one of my favorite legal drugs.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    abrn wrote: »
    Soma is a derivative of pcp what the fUCK? I've heard some differing opinions on Soma. Some say it fucks them up by itself, some say it does nothing. A few guys told me its called a narcotic enhancer and one guy told me MORPHINE would not do SHIT to him until he combined it with Soma and then he was FUCKED up. Who knows, I don't research anything.

well what soma does 2 me is make me feel balls out drunk. and in 20 mins i pass out. lol i dont have much of a tolerence 4 pills. but i guese it depends on the way some1 reacts 2 the drug. idk lol
  • edited January 2011
    Theres so many I cant choose

Eugenol Kava Kratom :fap: :(
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited January 2011
    speedfeed wrote: »
    I like to go to the doctor and complain of pain, which I do have from a sports injury, but probably don't need what they give me, totally free Oxycodone paid for by my insurance, that's one of my favorite legal drugs.

This one's witty.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited January 2011
    Poppy Seed Tea can get you seriously fucked up for next to nothing. Nutmeg is a very interesting and versatile drug and goes with anything... I still don't understand why it gets a bum rap because if nothing else it resembles weed closely enough to be enjoyable, and it can get very psychedelic at high doses/combinations.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011
    Now THAT is a funny ass picture. Where did you get that one from? xD
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    Now THAT is a funny ass picture. Where did you get that one from? xD
    pix @ jimmyr.com :D
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited January 2011
    Salvia, nutmeg, and a few overpriced pretty looking pills from a legal high shop. My pick of the bunch were called Purple Ohms, supposed to simulate a magic mushroom high. I took 3 pills and had a very pleasant afternoon with these beauties.
  • edited January 2011
    Meloncholy wrote: »
    Salvia, nutmeg, and a few overpriced pretty looking pills from a legal high shop. My pick of the bunch were called Purple Ohms, supposed to simulate a magic mushroom high. I took 3 pills and had a very pleasant afternoon with these beauties.

Any more information on that pleasant afternoon? Did they actually cause hallucinations?
    Diphenhydramine
    This is the only substance in this list I haven't tried personally. The effects most people ignorant of drug use attribute to hallucinogenics are actually properties of deliriants (seeing things that look so real you can't tell them apart from 'real' things). We all know hallucinogenics are more mental and open-eyed visuals are just a very small part of the effects. Anyways, diph is a deliriant and deliriant are not fun. If being in a room full of massive spiders sounds like fun to you, then maybe you will enjoy it.

I took upwards of a gram one night, and I can testify as to the spiders.
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah dude, give us some more information if you don't mind - I'm rather interested in all this legal high business :D

Salvia rocks though, if you can have a good trip (which in my experience, isn't possible) :D
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    At College, before I harvested my first ganja plants and never buying any, I was offered Spice as I was already turning into the Stoner stereotype. We'd sit in the smoking area and toke up, people would give us weird looks and before you knew it, the cotton candy sickliness had intoxicated me to the point of Downs Syndrome child. I was monged for a good 18 hours whenever I smoked even half of the Spice. it was potent stuff and no way as near as mentally stimulating as Cannabis. You just got the body-stone/couchlock. No real thoughts apart from the odd burst of paranoia, but then you realise you didn't break the law so you don't need to worry if your Tutor catches you or whatever.

Legal highs are meh. Booze, fags and rip-offs designed to get kids off. Stick to what's been researched. Sure, it may save you from a jail sentence if you go legal, but who the fuck knows what's even in them?
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    OH ok. i just looked up K. right b4 i read your post. i didnt know that K is an Large animal tranquilizer. so is it along the same lines as pcp. because i know that pcp is a pacoderm tranquilizer. thanks 4 the info:)
    o and Soma is a derivitive of pcp. thats why it fucks you up so much.

Wtf?? Soma a derivative of PCP?? Come on man do a little research before you make a statement here because most people would totally rip you apart.

Anyways...
    Soma is a type of muscle relaxer, not all that different from skelaxin or flexeril as far as the class of drugs. Also ketamine isn't a large animal tranquilizer, its a small animal tranquilizer most often used on domestic felines and sometimes smaller types of canines.

However you are mostly correct about pcp (angel dust) being a pachyderm tranquilizer. Actually pcp is more of a mid-size to large animal tranquilizer. Such as horses or primates. Other NMDA receptor antagonists include ketamine, tiletamine, and dextromethorphan.

For pachyderm tranquilizers something powerful is required. It is actually a fentanyl analog called Carfentanil (10,000 times more potent than morphine but lacking morphine's euphoric properties). It is sold under the brand-name Wildnil. But don't get any ideas about looking for this shit, I would imagine inhaling the vapors (if any) or even getting a drop on your skin would kill you deader than Anna Nicole.

Class dissmissed :D:D:D
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited January 2011
    Any more information on that pleasant afternoon? Did they actually cause hallucinations?

Short answer is yes. In terms of realtive strength of the visuals I don't really have much to compare them to; I'm still very much a novice when it comes to hallucinogens.

I experienced some closed eye visuals and apparently bulging walls. I remember being convinced that my skin was an unnatural purple/bruised colour. Sounds like the beginnings of a bad trip but I was in this really weird frame of mind, like I was presenting an informative documentary and in a "this is weird, but let's where it goes" kind of mood. I watched a video of open heart surgery and felt an E-like sense of contentment and an 'all is right in the world' mentality. I spent the latter part of the afternoon lounging around watching telly with my housemates, and I remember feeling much more empathetic towards them.

I experienced what I would call moderate halluciations, but the overwhelming memory I have is of the heightened sensitivity to warmth and comfort, and an overriding sense of contentment. I will definitely take them again sometime, but not as a party drug. They will leave you dehydrated like a bitch.