Enter YOU MORON!

DfgDfg Admin
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Read this.

I have been waiting for you to show up for like ages.

:angry:

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    lol fixed! :D
  • edited January 2011
    Heh, so is this another member who should get his ass over here instead?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    Give it another month or two and it will be a ghost town over there, all thanks to Zok, Fish and wires.
  • edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Give it another month or two and it will be a ghost town over there, all thanks to Zok, Fish and wires.

I look forward to this day. I look forward to that place closing down, and people moving on. I look forward to seeing a few new faces around here. I look forward to more content being generated, and the information being pure, legitimate, and free.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    I can't really speak for Zoklet, but I can feel the change over here. Just the constant bumping of old threads, and the fact that it's always a new arrival. I can't wait till we have a decent user base.
  • edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I can't really speak for Zoklet, but I can feel the change over here. Just the constant bumping of old threads, and the fact that it's always a new arrival. I can't wait till we have a decent user base.

I wasn't able to tell whether you were saying that you like the change or not :( Care to clarify?
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I wasn't able to tell whether you were saying that you like the change or not :( Care to clarify?
    It's called passive interference. Sneaky.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    I like it.
    edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I like it.
    *grrrrrowls* :angry:
  • edited January 2011
    The ending of the one with Greyfox and the drawing was funny.

He needs to get the fuck here.
  • edited January 2011
    Should someone contact him? He might want to join our ranks with the persuasion of a PM.
    edited January 2011
    He used to post here quite a bit so he already knows of us. I believe Dfg changed his name to "Totse Bot" and was banned upon his request.
    Wait, wut?? Is there any backstory on this?
    edited January 2011
    Interesting...

Well, the only thing I see wrong in Enter is the trolling technique. It just doesn't... like... roll off the tongue naturally enough. It's kinda just a little transparent... and I'm not putting the guy down, really I'm not... and the delivery is just a bit wooden. And when he makes a thread, I'm like, 'Man, this is kinda painful... but I'll read it anyways because he's at least trying.' I dunno, there's definitely something special about the dude, but he's pretty fucked up so I don't think we can ever quite know what to expect.
    edited January 2011
    He used to be the biggest fail troll ever on Totse but his stories of his shitty life made me lol pretty hard. He has definitely gotten better though and he has matured quite a bit since the old Totse days when he would troll constantly.
    Oh, shit ya... I remember the days when he was just a spamming fucktwit pumping out reams and reams of lame one-liners and thread-titles that reeked of creamy uninteresting diarrhea. Now he actually takes the time to build from the ground up, which is remarkable for somebody who you felt pretty confident about just booting right off the board without a single regret. I'm actually kind of proud of the forward development he's brought to himself.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Oh kool. Didn't he used to post over here about how he's a failure?
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    fbjTX.gif

Lol @ totse propaganda
  • edited January 2011
    Hahaha Grinch, I saw that too and laughed. Great shit.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Enter requested me to delete his account due to some IRL problems. I talked with him on Zoklet and he will join soon enough.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Enter requested me to delete his account due to some IRL problems. I talked with him on Zoklet and he will join soon enough.
    That's awesome. I hope he makes new comics. I love his work.
    edited January 2011
    There are two kinds of bulletin board addicts. The first kind spends their entire day on the bulletin board while procrastinating on every other faucet of their life. The second kind integrates their bulletin board usage with crucial life responsibilities and so forth. Enter is the first kind, and I think that's why he thinks he's such a loser and should stop posting forever. He's worried about his life... or at least a life he might get if he didn't post all day.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited January 2011
    Read this.

I have been waiting for you to show up for like ages.

:angry:

So have I ... However after a certain post in GS on that other site I am a little pissed at him at the moment and I will pick on him here like I have been over there
    -SpectraL wrote: »

Already is
    The only thing worth reading is PEOO and that is only to see what the kiddies are bitching about now

Let the torment begin when he registers