Fuck Jamie Oliver

AD2011AD2011 Acolyte
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I seriously despise this guy. Once upon a time I didn't mind him, back when he was younger and did the show 'the naked chef'.

Now he is just a piece of hipster shit ripping off books and selling his crappy kitchenware line.

What prompted me to create this thread was he is in the news again because school cafeterias in LA aren't interested in allowing him and his camera crew exploit public schools and the children.

I got my brother a Jamie Oliver book for Christmas because it's what he asked for when I questioned him what he wanted. It was soul crushing paying for that piece of shit. I thumbed through it on the day and I'd heard of Jamie's "Food revolution" but never investigated what the hell it was. The dumbass is promoting the use of organic this, free range that...what a over -privileged ASSHOLE. I thought it would be something noble and selfless...I should have known better of this cunt.

People are going hungry and this prick is shaping wealthy snobs to expect food that require more resources to produce the same thing? Or less?!?

I hope one of his recipes kills all his fans and it takes him with them.

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2011
    I don't think many Americans have heard of him. He only goes to America to exploit British elitism - the "Americans are all about money and stupid" type of crap.

Honestly mate, the best chef on TV is huey :)
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    At least hes better than Nigella.

Still, the only british TV chef that i like watching is Ainsley, that cheeky motherfucker
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited January 2011
    This cunt made high school dinners absolute wank. They removed burgers, chips and pizza from schools and replaced it with paki vegetable food that looked like diarrhea. He can take his veg and spastic lisp and go elsewhere!
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    excuse him for saving you from yourself. Fucking fat sack of shit, I'll enjoy force feeding you twinkies and pudding.
  • hohohoho Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    i like emril m8
  • edited January 2011
    hoho wrote: »
    i like emril m8
    You like to watch naked men cook. That's sick. Somebody should examine your head before long, ya know? It's people like you who've ruined the world for everybody.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited January 2011

School cafeteria food needs to be healthy!
  • edited January 2011
    He's a giant cunt, to put it simply. His faggy-ass rules changed the way I ate my lunch at school for years on end.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    AD2011 wrote: »
    The dumbass is promoting the use of organic this, free range that...what a over -privileged ASSHOLE. I thought it would be something noble and selfless...I should have known better of this cunt.

As much as I think the man is a fat tounged wanna be cockney wanker, organic / free range / local is the only way to go. This is the only way people will be able to sustainably eat in the future.

Want to know why we dont eat organic and food is cheap? Oil. We feed our fields with oil based chemicles and plough themwith machines that run on oil.

Back in the day, man would struggle to produce enough grain for him to survive winter. Now, we produce so much, we feed it to animals - animals that are not really designed to eat it.

Its this grain fed meat and the lifestyle the animals lead that has caused the sharp rise in chronic illnesses such as diabetes, hypertension and auto immune disorders such as allergies and asthma.

The only way man can be happy is to work growing his own food - it really is food for the soul - remember - people should be free range to0, not couped up in offices.

Read:

The Carbon Fields ( Graham Harvey)
    Pastured Poultry Proffits (Joel Salatin)
    Salad Bar Beef (Joel Salatin)
    You Can Farm (Joel Salatin)

It is the only way man can sustain food production. You grow the food you need and process it yourself and you get the exercise a body needs to thrive and the exercise a brain needs not so succum to itself.
  • AD2011AD2011 Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    As much as I think the man is a fat tounged wanna be cockney wanker, organic / free range / local is the only way to go. This is the only way people will be able to sustainably eat in the future.

Want to know why we dont eat organic and food is cheap? Oil. We feed our fields with oil based chemicles and plough themwith machines that run on oil.

Back in the day, man would struggle to produce enough grain for him to survive winter. Now, we produce so much, we feed it to animals - animals that are not really designed to eat it.

Its this grain fed meat and the lifestyle the animals lead that has caused the sharp rise in chronic illnesses such as diabetes, hypertension and auto immune disorders such as allergies and asthma.

The only way man can be happy is to work growing his own food - it really is food for the soul - remember - people should be free range to0, not couped up in offices.

Read:

The Carbon Fields ( Graham Harvey)
    Pastured Poultry Proffits (Joel Salatin)
    Salad Bar Beef (Joel Salatin)
    You Can Farm (Joel Salatin)

It is the only way man can sustain food production. You grow the food you need and process it yourself and you get the exercise a body needs to thrive and the exercise a brain needs not so succum to itself.

Imagine 6.6bil people with their own little plot and living free range.

Also they'll always be diesel engines.

Some half decent points there, but I bet Jamie Oliver hasn't thought about it that deeply.
    edited January 2011

Some half decent points there, but I bet Jamie Oliver hasn't thought about it that deeply.

You cant run earth that way with 6.6 billion - maybe 2 billion, maybe 3 at a push. When the oil runs out and the wars come, that will go a massive way to reducing population - at the end of the day, it is not about my survival or yours, but the survival of mankind.

Diesel engines will exisit, yes, but run on plant based oils. They last a hell of a long time, but we will have to be clever in what we put the power they generate to do - make more diesel engines nad high end engineering.

Sure, you could belt drive a lathe and a milling machine from a water wheel, but the power would be so inconsistent that you could not precision engineer with it in its raw form - you might have a chance if you put the power through a huge flywheel, but at the end of the day its the power in mans arms, legs and minds that will keep up going.

We do need to be clever with the resources we have left - any kind of portable power source - diesel, petrol and gaseouse hydrocarbons should be saved and only used for transport - they should not be used to generate electricity.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011

:rolleyes:
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited January 2011
    excuse him for saving you from yourself. Fucking fat sack of shit, I'll enjoy force feeding you twinkies and pudding.

Yeah i am fucking fat as shit, thanks for the reminder bud.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    He is something of a sellout, and the fact he is called on by the House of Lords makes me wonder just how well he does his job. They use some strange people on thinktanks, but having a guy like him make potentially Country-changing ideas into law scares me. Maybe it's because I need high-calorific food that it scares me. Fucking rabbit food lispy shithead.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, thats Nick Clegg. I see no relevence to your post, care to share?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Yeah man, I am good mates with those who produce Class War. Care to share?
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    He looks exactly like Jamie Oliver, thought it was the same guy.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Is that the same guy that did the chicken nugget experiment? That guy is annoying and made me not want to eat those delicious little nuggets :mad:

The kids ate it. You should too.