Lol check out this motherfucker.

MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
My first thought was Geodude.

God dammit. I can't get this embed thing down, could a mod fix this for me?

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited January 2011
    fixed:)

You're not a mod :angry:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    You're not a mod :angry:

I got remodded today:hai:
  • edited January 2011
    I got remodded today:hai:

Power is addictive, ask your avatar.

Believe it or not I saw a girl like this once a week or so around town on the bus or in the street when I lived in Maple Ridge. She seemed pretty functional except she used a chair to get around. I always wondered what happened to her and I bet her story is similar to this dudes. Also, of course, I wondered if she had a functioning pussy, because bus rides are boring, and she was a nice break from checking out chicks for the "miss teen cameltoe of the week" award.

C/O
    "nice face, shame about her legs"
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    I hope for him it is his daughter.

Reminds me of when I was a kid, we were walking through the city before Christmas and their was a guy who was a flid - he had some pads for his hands and was 'walking' on them - obviously homeless. We asked him if he had a chair - he had sold it. He asked us for a skateboard, I did feel kind bad for the guy, but with his physical disability he had, he would have been given everything to overcome it and he had obviously wasted it.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    I don't think he should be allowed to have children. I can tell you right now, his life sucks.Nobody would like to live like that. He shouldn't put that risk onto his children's shoulders, especially if they have no legs.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I don't think he should be allowed to have children. I can tell you right now, his life sucks.Nobody would like to live like that. He shouldn't put that risk onto his children's shoulders, especially if they have no legs.

And what shoulders they would be -bigger than your arse muscles I bet.

It is not a genetic thing the guy has, but more of a one off abnormality. Its not like its inbuilt in his genes.