Dreaming the Sweet Dreams.

DfgDfg Admin
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Everyone has some goals and dream in life. Most people just want to live and get rich and die like a King. But not me, I want something special. I want to be someone special. I want to be with someone special. Whenever I am feeling down, I just open my Victoria Secret folder and browse through endless stream of pictures and when I am ready I just watch Victoria Secret Fashion Shows.

If there is one thing I want more than anything is to be with Victoria Secret models and to sleep with them. Make babies if required. I am in LOVE with them. They're like angels on earth. With curve that kill and eyes that can burn your heart, these girls are just terrific. Each year I have to prep myself for a whole month just to watch the show.

I have to pic the right moment. Like when I am really down and when I need some positive change I watch the clips. After 40 minutes of endless flying kisses, I get up and prepare myself for the ultimate dream. To nail on VS model and to attend future VS shows.

Most people aim for local models or local girls. But not me. When I want something I aim high. It might take me years but trust me, I will attend that show one way or another.

In times like these, small dream such as this, help me survive the troubles of living in Pakistan.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    The only thing that keeps me going is the idea that at one point, I will finally establish a lifestyle that is self sufficient in terms of happiness and stability. All I've ever wanted is peace of mind.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    The only thing that keeps me going is the idea that at one point, I will finally establish a lifestyle that is self sufficient in terms of happiness and stability. All I've ever wanted is peace of mind.

Hahah, this is weird. I have peace of mind or in other words I can get into that sweet spot easily. For some reason I am EXTRA EXTRA positive most of them times and I can easily fall back to the negative region as well. My mind works a bit differently and it ignores majority of IRL crisis easily.

But I can see where you're going. Everyone wants different things in life. Some want to be close with GOD others just want to be left alone.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    I've always wanted to hurry up and get to the retirement stage of my life. That's when I think I'll be the happiest. After all my kids have either left and never called or died in some way as a very old man I will be completely content living in a small fishing town/village sailing everyday and not giving a shit about anything but that and getting drunk. I know it seems lonely but I know that's what I want.
  • edited January 2011
    Your dreams will
    never
    come true
    OP=mad
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    I want some land with trees and a maybe a stream. Luckily for me the government will be very soon selling off all of the national forrests.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    I don't think I'll ever be satisfied. I always will want something better.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    all of my literal dreams have come true. for example i dreamt about totse before i joined and i had never heard of this place b4.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    God you guys are gay.