Danger Wank

edited January 2011 in Life
So, how many Totseans would dare to perform a danger wank? It's the act of masturbating till you're about to climax, and then calling for either one of your parents as loud as you can. You then have to cum and wipe it up before he/she arrives at the scene.

Comments

• Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited January 2011
    Wow. I remember seeing this on Urban Dictionary, sounds impossible unless you've stayed at full tank for months. I don't think I am in the position to give this a 'bash'.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    If I was still living with with my parents I wouldn't have been able to danger wank at their house because their room is right down the hall from mine.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    well 1 time i was wanking and my ma called me down stairs. i waas about 2 jizz when she called me. and as i responded "im comming" i came. does that count? lol i dont think it does but whatever.
  • edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    well 1 time i was wanking and my ma called me down stairs. i waas about 2 jizz when she called me. and as i responded "im comming" i came. does that count? lol i dont think it does but whatever.

Did you just steal that punchline from American Pie? xD
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    No thanks, my dog is watching :o
  • i<3Shroomsi<3Shrooms Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Something similar has happened to me many times over the years...once my sister came home from school a bit early (probably cut class..), and I heard her coming up the stairs. My room was right next to hers, and she usually liked to come and say hi and talk about random shit..

I was gettin close to cumming, it was at the point where I couldve stopped, but I'll be damned if I wanted to! So I hurried up, and had no time to grab the tissue or anything, so I just exploded onto my stomach, grabbed the tissue I had for the moment, wiped it up real quick, pulled up my pants and dropped my shirt over my open fly. :hai: She pushed open my door 5 seconds later..

It was pretty fun..a nice rush. :D
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    It would take at least 1 hour for my closest parent to arrive...