what did you do today? thread.

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
what i did today , anything interesting happened or did you see anything blah blah .... nothing really woke up started playing games like usual then just went to work , was really shhhhhhhhhhhhhlow day at work.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    I got up at 8am, and have counselling session at 10am, then a revision session at 11am...after that, maybe fuck a lass, then do some more revision. Oh, and did my workout this morning - it's true, stick at something and you can really surprise yourself. 100 mixed width press ups and not a sweat? :cool:
  • edited January 2011
    I woke up at my girlfriend's house, ate some breakfast and caught the bus. The bus driver was driving like a maniac which was pretty fun, and then I sat in the library on a computer until my IT class started. I am currently sitting in my class [not really]listening to what the teacher has to say.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited January 2011
    woke up play video games had a wank , didnt get caught this time currently posting on totse and it is slow not many good topics to post in. also watching some tellie.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    I woke up at 5am and went on the computer to do some fucking work then went to class at 1pm and got back to my dorm at like 5am after eating unhealthy shit with ma fwends, then touched myself a lil bit, then posted the words "economic collapse" onto like 100 people's walls on facebook, then got gay replies, then read some shit, then clicked this thread.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Took cousin to pick up some weed.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    woke up, masturbated to a hentai flash game, ate 3 apples, masturbated to another hentai flash game, walked around alittle, went shopping for more apples, and currently waiting for my dick skin to stop hurting so I can masturbate some more.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    woke up, masturbated to a hentai flash game, ate 3 apples, masturbated to another hentai flash game, walked around alittle, went shopping for more apples, and currently waiting for my dick skin to stop hurting so I can masturbate some more.

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.
  • edited January 2011
    Snowy, icy roads. I stayed home, smoked and got drunk.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    I finally quit Zoklet today.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    A day off, has Rolf, states Rolf. Rolf is spending said day off being lazy, only went for a run once today, states Rolf, Rolf is also surfing the net on a wombat and playing ArmA 2, states Rolf.
  • PuttinOnTheRitzPuttinOnTheRitz Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Vizier wrote: »

You can run but you can't hide faggot
  • edited January 2011

Finally.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Drank vodka and posted on totse.:facepalm:
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited January 2011
    Drank vodka and posted on totse.:facepalm:

Wished I had some booze :facepalm:. Broke till friday. DDDDAAAAMMNNNN YOOUUUUU monetary system!

Oh, I worked 10 hours. Pretty lax day though.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    You can run but you can't hide faggot

Stop riding my dick you piece of shit.
    edited January 2011
    Stop riding my dick you piece of shit.

Get on my level faggot
    edited January 2011
    Get on my level faggot

STFU new arrivsl.
    edited January 2011
    STFU new arrivsl.

Step back bro
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Step back bro

newarrivals.png
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    newarrivals.png

You don't know the shit I'm capable of bro. I'm one mean nigga, don't fuck with me.
    edited January 2011
    You don't know the shit I'm capable of bro. I'm one mean nigga, don't fuck with me.

As of this post I'm officially fucking with you. I do not fear you even if you are a "mean nigga". I do not fear what you are capable of. Fuck yourself nigger., Do something.
    edited January 2011
    As of this post I'm officially fucking with you. I do not fear you even if you are a "mean nigga". I do not fear what you are capable of. Fuck yourself nigger., Do something.

Get at me, bro. I ain't even scurrd
    edited January 2011
    Get at me, bro. I ain't even scurrd

Fuck you nigga., i be so gangsta you aint wanna fuck wit dis shit. I aint afraid of yo cracka ass bitch ass nigga,
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Stop feeding the troll. It's not even a funny wigger troll, it's just lame and ridiculous. Someone ban that useless piece of shit unless it does something that can at least make someone smile.
    edited January 2011
    Fuck you nigga., i be so gangsta you aint wanna fuck wit dis shit. I aint afraid of yo cracka ass bitch ass nigga,
    You fuckin with the wrong nigga. I just got done beating out some reps and I'm ready to fuckin break some heads bro.
    Stop feeding the troll. It's not even a funny wigger troll, it's just lame and ridiculous. Someone ban that useless piece of shit unless it does something that can at least make someone smile.

lol u get so mad lil nigga
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Uh, is it me or there's no IGNORE function here?
    edited January 2011
    You fuckin with the wrong nigga. I just got done beating out some reps and I'm ready to fuckin break some heads bro.

lol u get so mad lil nigga

You dont know who you messin wit bitch. I be from da mean streets of B more nigga.
    edited January 2011
    Uh, is it me or there's no IGNORE function here?
    man you always crying n shit you sound like a bitch
    You dont know who you messin wit bitch. I be from da mean streets of B more nigga.

Go to bed nigga because you don't wanna be fuckin with me after I smash on this patron nigga
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Nevermind I found it :thumbsup:

This message is hidden because PuttinOnTheRitz is on your ignore list.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    I have been loath to start ignoring people, but I can see how this might improve the experience.

Where is it Viz?
    edited January 2011
    Nevermind I found it :thumbsup:

This message is hidden because PuttinOnTheRitz is on your ignore list.
    lol you are such a fuckin girl
    edited January 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    I have been loath to start ignoring people, but I can see how this might improve the experience.

Where is it Viz?
    Nigga, go to user cp then on the left click edit ignore list bro
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Good. Shouldn't be too long left before it's just zok and wires and their little gang of turncoat buddies like zos left over there... a big group of 30 near-sighted mods with no regulars to mod. We have half the active members that they have already, and I noticed a lot of their active members are just sock puppets less than 60 days old. Basically all that's left over there is a bunch of mindless doodlers hanging around like they're waiting for an elevator.

Yes, and every day more and more people seemed to be quitting. From my personal point of view the only thing that pretty much kept me there were the people that occassionaly posted interesting stuff and links, but for the most part it was seeing the stagnant, decadent piece of shit that website was becoming. Only elitist and ass licking mods like Zos and 55.56SS or whatever the fuck his name was remain.

While this place does need more traffic, I'm glad to see people like DaGuru posting and discussing things in several other forums. Hopefully this will be a great year for totse.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited January 2011
    woke up quick, at about noon
    jus' thought that i had to be in compton soon
    i gotta get drunk before the day begins
    before my mother starts bitchin about ma friends

Did nothing at all. :o

I got high yday and I burnt out pretty hard. It's affecting me a lot right now.

I barely smoke though.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    Woke up around 11. Got in the shower, got dressed. Got on the computer and went about my normal routine. Checked email, checked totse.info. Made some posts. Then after a while, I got bored and called up some friends and we decided to go to the playground of our local school. We got there and next thing you know, we were chillin out, maxin, relaxing all cool, shooting some b-ball outside of school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good, Started making trouble in my neighborhood... I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared and said, "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!"
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited January 2011
    I woke up at around 2pm, waited for Ryan's to call me about a job (which they never did, hoping for tomorrow) played WoW, watched some shit on Charles Manson, jerked off, and now I'm shitting.

Tomorrow will be the day that I finally wake up in time to make breakfast for myself. Grits/cheese eggs, toast, maybe something else. I don't have many meat choices around, other than tuna. What the fuck can you do with tuna for breakfast? I'm looking toward you C/O...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I was out the whole day. Runing some errands. Kinda busy IRL and my Internet was being a prick couple of days ago. I am hoping to get back in my work mode plus I was busy finishing few audio books. So, majority of my time went to those books. I spent last 19 hours trying to end two books back to back. But in the end it was worth the effort. I feel a bit sleepy now but I might avoid taking a nab, but I could just fucking sleep anyway. Hopefully when I get up again my brain would be in work mode.

Got tons of things to do.
  • edited January 2011
    I slept in til 1 pm, then I went and bought a new phone/fast food. When I came back my friend came round and we both went to boxing. After that I came back home, ate tea, watched a doco on bio weapons manufacturing in the US and have since been eating ice poles and lurking here
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    Woke up, did the triple SH, went for a walk up the road, stopped & onga, bonga'd to the local natives, came home, sat in my garage, had a couple of cold beers (hot here) worked on a totse project that should have been done a few days ago. :facepalm: and did the &T thing in between.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited January 2011
    u designed my tat yet boi
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    dhfuU.gif
    edited January 2011
    we'll today was alright , same as usual got up played video games , went to work . hung out with my buddy . after have real bad craving for hot wings for days i got me some hot wings . 22 pieces ate about half , now feeling a little nauseous .
    edited January 2011
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    i woke up at 7:30 a.m. to go to class at 8, stayed there all day until 4 P.m. ran to the apt for weed then to my dads house.
  • edited January 2011
    I got up and worked all day. Fortunately I love my job. :cool:
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    I was at work today (well, not work, but mandatory work experience), and I did a lot of programming with BASIC on excel.

shit, its been 3 years since i touched programming and i dont remember anything!
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    Mantikore wrote: »
    I was at work today (well, not work, but mandatory work experience), and I did a lot of programming with BASIC on excel.

shit, its been 3 years since i touched programming and i dont remember anything!

At least BASIC is supposed to be user-friendly. I tried learning C and it's pretty unforgiving.

Today I woke up at 7:30 am, went to class at 8:30, came home at 10:30 then went the fuck back to bed until like 4. Woke up, made a badass dinner for my family, now I'm going to shower and play Bad Company 2 until bed. Exciting.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Cut a tree all the way to the root, saved two lizards and my arms and hands are so bruised and cut by branches and shit I look like a fucking emo with all the red lines across them.

Oh, I also fapped for the first time in weeks.
    edited January 2011
    Oh, I also fapped for the first time in weeks.

must of felt pretty good :fap: finally letting one go.

well work was crap. hate all those assholes fuking old people n foreign people . :facepalm:damn jews hate them too, they keep asking for some discount off even though its like 3.99 for some shirts :facepalm: omfg i hate them so fucking :angry: much damn jews . we have to ask for donations and not one stinky fuking jew asshole gave ONE dollar of donation. after that came home and im here posting , see some people who i will not mention QQing like little girlz and being tards.
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    worked all fuckin day, jerked a couple times came home ate now tryin to set up some ass for the night