The Strangers

homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
:facepalm: just a complete rip off of vacancy except without kate beckinsale:facepalm: and just way way shittier

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I lost interest once the idiot husband shot his friend and then never picked up the gun again:facepalm:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    Never seen it.
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited January 2011
    yeah it was fucking retarded they had a gun vs ppl with knives I mean CTFO
  • edited January 2011
    Was this the one at the house, where the kids don't know they're dead until the end of the movie? I've watched it with my girlfriend a few times, I think it's quite clever once you get past the bad acting and the cheap budget.
  • edited January 2011
    ^^^ no, there are no kids.

I thought it was pretty crappy
  • edited January 2011
    ^^^ no, there are no kids.

I thought it was pretty crappy

OH, that movie. I just looked it up on imdb. I tried watching this one with my EX girlfriend, and she was so pussy that she made me turn it off halfway through :facepalm:
  • High-PhenatedHigh-Phenated New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    The first time I watched this movie, I ate filet mignon and lobster and ended up going down on my girlfriend.

Good times, not such a good movie though.
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Was this the one at the house, where the kids don't know they're dead until the end of the movie? I've watched it with my girlfriend a few times, I think it's quite clever once you get past the bad acting and the cheap budget.

I remember that movie...what is it called?
  • edited January 2011
    I remember that movie...what is it called?

The particular film I was talking about was called The Others. it was fairly low budget, set in fairly olden times and had some really sketchy camera effects. It had quite a great storyline though, the ending was an awesome twist which I didn't see coming at all.
    edited January 2011
    The particular film I was talking about was called The Others. it was fairly low budget, set in fairly olden times and had some really sketchy camera effects. It had quite a great storyline though, the ending was an awesome twist which I didn't see coming at all.

With the house fire at at the end right?
  • edited January 2011
    With the house fire at at the end right?

Nah, sorry. It's possible that you're thinking of the Haunting In Connecticut?
    edited January 2011
    Nah, sorry. It's possible that you're thinking of the Haunting In Connecticut?

Yeah, I think that's it.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Ugh The Strangers was quite possibly one of the worse movie's i've ever seen. The ending was so unbelievably stupid that i just tossed my pirated DVD out after watching it. There was no story and all shock horror. They didn't realize that too much shit popping out at you gets old unless used in moderation.

And none of the horror was even that shocking. All potential it had to be scary left when it became known that they had a gun and ammo while the killers had knives. Even a retard would be able to handle that situation.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    I liked the potato sack mask though :o
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited January 2011
    I like the... uhhh.. welll.. the.. :facepalm: I liked when the guy shot his friend thats about it
  • highwaystarhighwaystar Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Maybe I'm retarded but this movie gave the chills when I got home to an empty apartment... maybe I need to watch Vacancy.