Two Bull Sharks were searching for a fillet of fish

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Not the sorta shit you see every day. :confused:
TWO bull sharks have been spotted swimming past the McDonald’s restaurant in Goodna.
Goodna butcher Steve Bateman saw one of the sharks swimming through the flooded waters of Williams Street near his bucher’s shop in the St Ives shopping centre yesterday.
There were several reports of another shark spotted in Queen Street, the main street through Goodna.
Bull sharks have been spotted in the Goodna sections of the Bremer River previously, with fishermen regularly catching them from the Goodna boat ramp.
Ipswich councillor for the Goodna region Paul Tully said while it may sound almost too bizarre to be real, the shark sighting was valid.
“It would have swam several kilometres in from the river, across Evan Marginson Park and the motorway,” Cr Tully said.
“It’s definitely a first for Goodna, to have a shark in the main street.
http://www.thechronicle.com.au/story/2011/01/14/ipswich-bull-sharks-spotted-flood-affected-streets/

Comments

• edited January 2011
    That's pretty hilarious, I wonder how many people will get caught out by surprise shark attacks...

Too bad there's no pictures of the sharks :(
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    That's pretty hilarious, I wonder how many people will get caught out by surprise shark attacks...
    Streets just aren't safe anymore. Gawdamn sharks everywhere. :(
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited January 2011
    and idiots were still walking/swimming through the flood waters :(
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    Altind wrote: »
    and idiots were still walking/swimming through the flood waters :(
    I guess when you get somewhere. You do dumb things to get there. :(