What's the relationship with your Ex like?

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited January 2011 in Life
I'm meeting mine today. We dated for about a year and she (at the time) made me so damn fearful of life. Cheated on me a whole bunch, too. I think some ToTSEans know of her, actually - in that I used to talk about her a lot on here.

So I met her a few months back and things went really well, and after managing to hold out and not give into her sexual desires we agreed to meet up again in a mutual place.

So anyone else get on or hate their ex-partners? Needless to say this relationship at my tender age of 17/18 was enough to put me off relationships for almost 3 years. Get in! :hai: :fap:

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    My ex is a filthy cunt who claimed I raped her. needless top say the relationship aint good.
  • edited January 2011
    I have no relationships with my exes, in most cases the relationship was over a while before the breakup happened, and as we each threw a handful of dirt on the coffin, an agreement of no further contact was obvious. I suppose if I met certain ones, a few civil words might be exchanged, but in most cases I would go out of my way to avoid it.
    Most of my relationships have been in the 2-5 year category, and when I'm done with the crap that comes along with something I put that much effort into going to shit, I close the book and move on. I have no doubt that people can stay friends after a long relationship ends, but not me. A few familiar words or even a smell of her signature perfume and my mind would start opening boxes long sealed.

C/O
    "compartmentalization and liquor, stow it, and then forget where you put it"
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    It is akin to a war between two thrones, such as the war between the throne of Rolfheim and the throne of the dragonkin, states Rolf.
  • edited January 2011
    We're still pretty good, actually. We still talk, never see her though. Not that I have time for her anyway, I've got someone else since then.
  • Bob_DoleBob_Dole Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    My latest ex (broke up about a month ago now) hates my guts. She has clearly stated to me that she doesn't ever want to see or talk to me again.

The previous ex has been revising and editing essays and papers for me for about three years now (we broke up four years ago). She is married and lives in Vietnam and we tend to have good laughs when we talk.
  • edited January 2011
    The funny thing is, I don't actually really remember what it was like being with my ex. I don't remember doing things together, I sort of remember going to her house a lot, and I don't even remember us breaking up. We were actually together for a year, so I have no idea where the memories went.

I remember tapping that shit though.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited January 2011
    My ex cheated on me a bunch too, don't know if you guys remember ALL those threads on her. Were cool now...so she thinks, I'm just using her for some ass once in awhile.
  • edited January 2011
    One of my ex's cheated on me with 6 guys and girls at the same time :D
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Occasional msn or facebook chat/comments at most. You could say I get along well with all of them, but that's it.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    I have not seen or spoken to her in over 16 years, so it is near perfect.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    The funny thing is, I don't actually really remember what it was like being with my ex. I don't remember doing things together, I sort of remember going to her house a lot, and I don't even remember us breaking up. We were actually together for a year, so I have no idea where the memories went.

I remember tapping that shit though.

Lol sounds exactly like my first girlfriend (the girl I lost it to) but I attribute that to the valium.

Today went pretty well actually. Joked about sex but she didn't seem up for it and I asked why she suddenly stopped cheating on guys (bit of a test).
    But yeah, good day. Then went and played with guns on an army base after :)
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    One moved away, never to be heard from again. I hope she got kidnapped by wolves and raped by boars.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited January 2011
    my ex is a frigid cunt. i could really care less though. im a in a great relationship now though and havent looked back for one second
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited January 2011
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    I don't talk to my ex's.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    all of my relationships have ended because i move alot. so all of them still want my cock. if only my cock could fly :( kinda of the way fnaglekai's can.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    We're cool.

I go to her house for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

She's an awesome girl.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited January 2011
    We don't talk at all. Haven't since 09.
  • edited January 2011
    Most of my ex relationships ended somewhat civily.....so 90% of my exes don't have too many issues with me. Hell, one time I bumped into one of them at the Football Hall of Fame induction ceremonies.....sitting literally in the next row, a few seats down from me and my wife. Maybe not so crazy considering we both liked the same team (part of why we hooked up in first place all those years ago, Dan Fuckin Marino FTW!!!!!!!), but since she was 400+ miles away and almost 10 years later....was pretty damn funny.

But the best story I have bumping into an ex goes like this....

Back when I was drinking more, hitting the bars....me and a bud went bar hopping most of the afternoon and evening. We go back to our "regular" bar, I'm already hammered/stone out of my mind, the place is packed....and I put my name on the chalkboard for my luck at some pool. Soon I realize my name is a few away, and there's this blonde girl kicking every guy's ass on the table....not a bad shot, little saucy too.

Finally I'm up...the girl is still winning, and we start playing. Then I finally get a GOOD look at her, and realize its one of my exes.....this absolute toxic bitch (got millions of stories about her, total taker/whore)....but she dyed her hair blonde and put on at least a good 40-50 pounds. Obviously she knew it was me the minute I walked up to the table, yet she didn't mutter a peep about anything.

So once it hits me who she is, of course I run my mouth...."Ya know why you ain't gonna beat me in this game, darling?"

"Why's that?" She snarls back at me

"Cuz you couldn't beat me as a brunette, and you sure as fuck ain't gonna beat me as a blonde" *mocking chuckles*

She seethed something back at me...I think a "we'll see" or something similar. A couple minutes later I DID dispatch of the whore like aways, and she stormed off in disgust back to a table filled with a few bikers. At that point I was thinking she'll start even more shit and I might get into a scrap, but minutes after that they all left and went on their way.

Pretty fuckin drunk when it takes you several minutes of pool shooting to realize this was a broad you used to stick your dick in....huh? :rolleyes:
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited January 2011
    interesting story daguru. yesterday i blocked all communication with my girlfriend. didn't even "break up" with her but i don't care anymore. we've known each other for about 6 years.
  • Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    If she's your ex then there shouldn't be no fucking relationship going on now shouldit.

I mean you can talk about this, that, when you occasionally see her here, there, but maintaining civil contact or a small level of intimacy is as far as it should go, unless for a few very exceptional scenarios.