Considering joining Totse.info

Just JoJust Jo Semo-Regulars
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Hello, I am a long time Totse veteran and well known in the community.

Zoklet isn't what it used to be and has been in decline since the beginning of '10. It is depressing to see a once great community slowly fall apart with no improvement in sight. Zok doesn't do anything, the decisions he does make further hurt the site, also his group of friends wreak havoc and answer to no one.

Zoklet may have more active members for the moment but long term the site has no future. What is the point investing time and energy in a dead community. Almost all the users I enjoy have moved on anyway.

If I do join it will be exclusive, quitting Zoklet entirely. Others will follow, I know I'm like a magnet.

What should I do guise?

Comments

• MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited January 2011
    fuck off
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    isnt it obvious ?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    I think you should devote your time and energy to a place that makes more sense than a romper room full of mindless idiot-children... such as we see to be the case under Zok's watch.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    You're not the only one. Hopefully more Zoklet regulars quit there and come here instead. Here's hoping.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    You should do whatever makes you happy.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011

Yes and totse makes every1 happy! see :D
  • edited January 2011
    Fuck Zoklet man, put your heart and soul into that place and you'll get nothing more than a dog turd when you're done. Contribute at Totse.info and you'll realize that your efforts are going somewhere, helping to build something that is epic.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    :)

Just put some effort here and you will see the difference.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited January 2011
    I used to be into zoklet quite a bit, now fuck that. Zok's a faggot. Doesn't respond to me on IRC yet can stick his textdick in wires' textpussy.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited January 2011
    ^ What these guys said.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011

That, and ensure the hordes that follow you are not a bunch of dribbling idiot fucktards.

This place is different. Everyone is the same. Come, contribute and be part of a community rather than a poster on some guys site.
    edited January 2011
    Yep... Zoklet has definitely fallen apart at the seams... what little seams that were left. Looks like poor Zuper is next on the menu. Hopefully he will see the light before the storm.
  • edited January 2011
    Maybe you should go back so you can be an average zoklet mod there instead of here. Don't pretend you weren't e-fellating Zok up until the day you quit.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Stop being such a pussy and join already.
    edited January 2011
    Maybe you should go back so you can be an average zoklet mod there instead of here. Don't pretend you weren't e-fellating Zok up until the day you quit.
    Actually, I was a constant thorn in their side. Too vocal... too angry... too demanding. Zok and wires wanted to get rid of me almost as soon as I became a mod, but they couldn't because my forums were running like clockwork. Then I dug in even deeper, started calling them out for their stupidity, started insulting them in the public eye while bringing examples... it was just all too much for their broken little egos to bear.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited January 2011
    I feel stuck between communities :(
  • edited January 2011
    Slice wrote: »

Seriously dude? Look at Zoklet. Look at it!

Tell me what good you see in the future of that place? What do you benefit by contributing there?
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    Slice wrote: »

Both sites are so inactive that its easy to two-time
    edited January 2011
    Fuck... the entire General forum is plastered with "I'm leaving" threads. Quite a horrid scene to have to witness. I may be claiming compensation for traumatic exposure once the dust settles. My lawyer is considering.