Man Killed by his own Cock

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/01/21/man_bird_death/

Blade-enhanced battle-beast missing, presumed stolen.

attachment.php?attachmentid=21451&thumb=1&d=1278705660

A Bengali man has reportedly suffered a gruesome demise after he pushed his metal-enhanced cock that bit too far.
Singrai Soren, a trainer of fighting roosters, was killed in Mohanpur in West Bengal after one of his birds apparently turned on him, the Daily Mail soberly relates.
bootnotes;tile=2;pos=top;dcove=d;sz=336x280;ord=TTmNZMCoZGQAACuJiK8AAACr?
According to a friend, Soren forced the cockerel - whose legs were tooled up with razor blades - back into the ring to fight as it repeatedly tried to get away.

"This upset it, and it attacked Soren," said the friend.
The man's throat was slit in the struggle. The whereabouts of the killer cock are unknown, but it is thought that another trainer has bagged it. The bird had won four fights prior to its deadly attack.
Police are looking for the black and red feathered beast.

Comments

• Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited January 2011
    Stupid paki deserved it. I hate people that train animals to fight to make up for their own deformed weakass-selves.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Can you imagine if Michael Vick had gotten busted like this?
    Updated: April 25, 2007, 7:42 PM ET Atlanta

By Wayne Drehs
    ESPN.com

As part of a drug investigation of Michael Vick's cousin Davon Boddie authorities discovered the badly mangled remains of the Atlanta Falcon's star QB. According to Fulton County Sheriff's Deputy Clem Diddlehopper, several American Pitbull Terriers were found near the remains. Reportedly one of the dogs had to be taken to a local veterinarian in order to have a finger removed from it's esophagus which was constricting it's airway.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    We had a nasty cockeral when I was a kid - 4 or 5 years old. It was my job to feed the chickens and as I would open the coup, the bugger would allways jump down from its perch and go at me - probably because I would allways give ground to it.

My father told me to take a step back, let it land at my feet and give it a tap with my boot to show it who was boss. I opened the door to the coup, jumped backwards, ran forwards and punted it clean in the chest. It kinda fell overmaking strange noises.

I got my Father as I was worried about it. I had caved its chest in and he had to break its neck.

Oops.
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    We had a nasty cockeral when I was a kid - 4 or 5 years old. It was my job to feed the chickens and as I would open the coup, the bugger would allways jump down from its perch and go at me - probably because I would allways give ground to it.

My father told me to take a step back, let it land at my feet and give it a tap with my boot to show it who was boss. I opened the door to the coup, jumped backwards, ran forwards and punted it clean in the chest. It kinda fell overmaking strange noises.

I got my Father as I was worried about it. I had caved its chest in and he had to break its neck.

Oops.
    You're lucky it didn't put your eyes out. 9 times out of ten the cock wins. Must've been a stupid cock. I'm always waiting for little kids to mess with my cock so I can hear them scream.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    When I was about 15 years old my parents took me, my 13 year old cousin, and his 5 year old brother on a camping/water skiing vacation that summer. On the main highway out in front of the KOA campground was a gas station/gift shop/petting zoo. One day we me and my cousin took his little brother to the petting zoo and a rooster nailed him, horns out, right in the back of his left calf. It put two perfect holes in the back of his leg and he screamed liked a girl on fire.

Once he was back at the camper and all patched up and calmed down we started making fun of him for getting beat up by a chicken. This pissed the little kid off to the point where my Dad had to drag him back in the camper as he was intent on going back and beating the rooster with a stick he had picked up.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Well, cockfighting is a big thing here (lol) and I've been around and seen those fights quite a few times since I was a kid. The blades they attach to their legs aren't toys; they are actually sharp as fuck. Angry roosters are probably more dangerous in a way than your average pissed off dog. They usually go directly for the eyes and don't really like being handled that much.

Being in a cockfight is like pokemon. Take out the hyper beams and add real death and real blood.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    warbeast wrote: »
    You're lucky it didn't put your eyes out. 9 times out of ten the cock wins. Must've been a stupid cock. I'm always waiting for little kids to mess with my cock so I can hear them scream.

My Father allways removed the spurs from any cockeral chicks he planned on keeping. I think all of the guys with allotments did - it might have been a rule I think. I seem to remeber people using heat, cutters and chemicals to do it.

Some stupid woman did bring a cockeral from somewhere else - she thought she knew about hens, but insisted they needed a cock to lay (fail). When it went for her it got out of the coup and went on the rampage across the allotments for a week or so.

My Father, being the youngest of the men on the allotments (most were in their 60's) said he would catch and kill it. He did, but not before it opened his legs up pretty good. I remember it being the first time I saw lots of blood come out of him - I was 3 or 4, but I was not scared by it - he laughed it off - probably so I was not scared of cockerals. Superficial wounds, but lots of blood.

The woman quit her allotment a few weeks later. The dumb bitch.