The slightly less retarded thread

Comments

• metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    And some crack every once and a while. ;)

an sum meth 2!
  • edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    an sum meth 2!

I just want the bas3d up c0k3
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
    I just want the bas3d up c0k3

You can freebase Coca-cola?
  • edited July 2010
    Our dear Bunghole lost nearly all his posts. He won't be happy about that ...
  • edited July 2010
    You can freebase Coca-cola?

Yes. All you have to do is jack their truck of waste materials on the way out.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2010
    Our dear Bunghole lost nearly all his posts. He won't be happy about that ...

I lost like 50:mad:
  • edited July 2010
    mafiabro wrote: »
    I lost like 50:mad:

I lost 60 +
    edited July 2010
    Cocklet just did the same think. I lost so many THANKS:(
    Actually i dont even give a shit, but wtf.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    So my sappy goodbye post in the original Retarded Thread is lost:(

Baha fuck that I don't care. Those niggers know I love 'em.

Not a lot of homo
    edited July 2010
    Fuck it, I haven't been on Zoklet in like 4 or 5 days.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I lost 60 +

I lost around 60 - 80 posts due to the move. :(
    edited July 2010
    Hows it hanging gaiz?

Got myself some swordfish steak:D
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    I'm so down to be in this retarded thread

Tray tore!!!:mad:

How's it goin' friend, long time no see?:)
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    lulzies

Original ad:
    Do not Use Lenny the Mechanic:
    He has an ad on here for car repairs and I asked him to fix my blown head gasket. He showed up to my house, broke a bunch of parts and left. He has been avoiding me ever since. DO NOT USE THIS GUY.
    Lenny, if you are reading this, you owe me an explanation.

From Me to ***************@***********.org:

Hey,

My apologies for bailing on your car. I know I have been hard to contact; I lost my phone and had to get a new e-mail address. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make it up to you.

Lenny

From **********@gmail.com to Me:

You could start by explaining yourself...

From Me to **********@gmail.com:

Well, I was pretty baked when I showed up, and I had just eaten a bag of shrooms and taken three hits of acid. I thought I would be able to fix your car before the shrooms and acid kicked in, but I was wrong. While I was disconnecting the sensors, I started tripping pretty hard. At one point it looked like the intake manifold was laughing at me. I freaked out and bashed it with a socket wrench, and then ran back to my car and got the hell out of there. I'm not sure what happened after that. The next thing I remember is waking up naked in a church confessional booth two days later. When I got back to my house, the State Police were there and told me they found my car abandoned in a car wash about 50 miles away. Needless to say, it has been a crazy weekend for me. That is why I was unable to fix your car.

Uh...not sure what to take from all that. You deemed it a good idea to take drugs before working on my car because...why?

Honestly I forgot I had to work on your car. I remembered after I took the shrooms and acid. Once I get my car back from the police, I should be able to come over and finish working on your car. Oh by the way, sorry about the dump I took on your lawn. I was too embarrassed to go inside and ask to use the bathroom because it would have been obvious that I was tripping.

Unbelievable. I don't want you to do any more work on my car. I do want you to pay for the damage you did to my car. If you don't, I will take you to small claims court.

Whoa man, why are you being such a dick? Not cool. If anything, you should be paying me. I seriously fucked up my hand when I hit your intake manifold with the wrench. It feels like I fractured it. I don't have any health insurance, and seeing as I got injured under your employment, I think you are obligated to pay for my medical bills.

Not a chance in hell. I think all those drugs you took fried your brain - you're fucked in the head if you think any of this is acceptable. If you don't pay the damages, we are going to have a problem.

I have another eighth of shrooms I can give you...will that cover it?

I'll take that as a yes?

www.dontevenreply.com
    edited July 2010
    And hey there was some sweet tranny action goin' on in this thread before &T burped. Moar.
    edited July 2010
    I would hire that mechanic every damn time.
    edited July 2010
    Haha, right. If that happened to me I'd laugh it off and be like yeah man just come back tomorrow and fix the shiet.

I could imagine working on a car on acid. On an 8th of shrooms though... I think the car would be working on you.
    edited July 2010
    dscn6350r.jpg

NOT YOUUUUUUUUU!!!! :o

Yay, it really is you, now we can be bestest friends again.:)
  • 47 47 4747 47 47 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    Eyeballs are wierd!

Did your eye brows fly away yet?:)
    edited July 2010
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm glad this is up and running

Vagina Lobster?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dose Me wrote: »
    I'm glad this is up and running

Vagina Lobster?

For dinner? Fuck yes. :cool:
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Niggerniggerpumpkindinner, Niggerniggerpumpkinpenis
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010
    Psynthetic wrote: »
    Haha, right. If that happened to me I'd laugh it off and be like yeah man just come back tomorrow and fix the shiet.

I could imagine working on a car on acid. On an 8th of shrooms though... I think the car would be working on you.

In soviet russia car drives joo! Did anyone see that comeing?
  • edited July 2010
    47 47 47 wrote: »
    9707d000-e25e-4219-9a5a-bb1511438431.gif

You have mastered .... your technique, you should be able to defeat him NOW!!!
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I liked the Backstreet boys when they were punk rock.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    sup nigs
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck I'm an acolyte...this is awesome.

Also I'm going to keep 50% of my totse.info posts (at a minimum) in the Retard Thread.

I want to be to this retard thread what fractals is to &Z's Retard Thread.
    edited July 2010
    I am the new fractals
    edited July 2010
    BLTC is so much easier to get to than NfHC

This pleases me
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yo dudes, someone wanna fill me in on the zoklet drama? Preferably Dose Me cuz he's got behind the scenes knowledge.

Also, is there no Hot Topics bar? There was one when I didn't have an account, now It's gone. Is there an option or something? I didn't see anything.

I'm a noob all over again. :(

Also, congrats to my main nigga BungHole on the moderator status. Does PWP post here?
    edited July 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    Yo dudes, someone wanna fill me in on the zoklet drama? Preferably Dose Me cuz he's got behind the scenes knowledge.

Also, is there no Hot Topics bar? There was one when I didn't have an account, now It's gone. Is there an option or something? I didn't see anything.

Also, congrats to my main nigga BungHole on the moderator status. Does PWP post here?

I think there is one on the main page but not when you are in the forums, and I dunno if they ever got it working, it would never actually link through to the threads.
    edited July 2010

Nigga, I thought you was done with internetz?:mad:
  • edited July 2010
    BungHole wrote: »

An addict quits every day.
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    It's not retarded enough in here :(

AKA

Is 5:30AM too early to start drinking 151?
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Niggah this shit right Here Niggah.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    fuckn internets
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    sAINT wrote: »
    fuckn internets

how d0 they w0rk?
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    no, drinking is never too early until it hits 8am. If its earlier than that its still just a late night.

Drink away!

That's Great!

Today is going to be my son's greatest 5th birthday EVA!
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    BungHole wrote: »

I can't even imagine the day that I quit the internet. I quit zoklet for the same reason everyone else did, I just did it a few days before.
    I'm just done doing the buddie buddie alliances and bromance bullshit. I just want to read about reptilians and not chum it up with all ya'llz. Much love but still ya'll can go eat a dick.

You're a lying sack of shit. The first thing you do is come post in the retarded thread. :rolleyes:

Insert mr hai post icon.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    My cock , your mouth.

Well I am single.

:( Feels bad man.

Also, does anyone know what part Dfg plays here. He's acting like a supermod, but his usertitle says regular. Also, fuck that nigga, he got like 500 posts in a day or two. :mad:
    edited July 2010

HURP A DURP.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »

HURP A DURP.

OH GOD LEAN ON ME. :(:(:(
    edited July 2010
    OH GOD LEAN ON ME. :(:(:(

OH GAWD.

The pain of being a black man.

Cut my wrists:(

I saw dat ninja edit.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    That song saved my life, bro. It was a miracle. Coming from a staunch atheist, that means something.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    I dont really know how long you've been away but to sum it up...

DFG quit but got butthurt when they actually took away his privledges. He had said he wanted to "hang around awhile" and he did...but then they did what he asked and he got mad. Greyfox quit because they wouldnt let him delete posts at his whim anymore, spectral kinda quit, then a database error sent Zoklet back two weeks in time, then Spectral convinced Greyfox that it was all a conspiracy against Greyfox when IN FACT the error went Zoklet back to BEFORE Greyfox got demodded...so he made his "its a conspiracy against me" rant WHILE HE WAS STILL A MOD and didn't even fucking notice. Greyfox, Spectral, and DFG are re-demodded.

I'm not saying any details but there are even more changes coming to Zoklet in the next week or two. It's just a shame that a lot of people that moved here wont be around for it.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm not saying any details but there are even more changes coming to Zoklet in the next week or two. It's just a shame that a lot of people that moved here wont be around for it.

Maybe if you gave some details, more people would be around for it. *cough*PM*cough*
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    Everything I just said is public information on Zoklet.

Leaking info from M&A first is a top offense and I really don't see what I would have to gain from it.

I'm just a poor little acolyte ya know?
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Everything I just said is public information on Zoklet.

Leaking info from M&A first is a top offense and I really don't see what I would have to gain from it.

I'm just a poor little acolyte ya know?

It's only a "top offence" if you're found out. I have no positive or negative feelings of zoklet at all. I just left because of politics before it was even popular.

Smoking weed is illegal, you know. What, you're more worried about being demodded than getting arrested, lulz.

Is it just Zok relinquishing control of the site? That's pretty much what he's done already anyway.