Duke Nukem Forever release date announced

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: MAY 3RD MOTHERFUCKERS :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:fap: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/01/21/exclusive-duke-nukem-forever-has-a-release-date.aspx :fap:

:angry::angry::angry: FUCK YEAH AND FUCK YOU :angry::angry::angry:

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Yep, saw that today as well. It was on reddit.
  • edited January 2011
    Serious Sam>Duke Nukem
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    lol I travelled into the future:

May 2, 2011: Duke Nukem Forever requires additional time for fine-tuning, stay tuned for a new release date.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    I dont get whats the big deal about it. Ive always thought the Duke Nukem games have been kind of shitty
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    I refuse to believe it. The game will never be released. Accept it.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    In before delay.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Serious Sam>Duke Nukem

Nope, I am fan of SS but Duke is something else.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Mantikore wrote: »
    I dont get whats the big deal about it. Ive always thought the Duke Nukem games have been kind of shitty

:angry: You dare insult the great name of Duke Nukem? I played the shit out of Duke Nukem 64. I'm still skeptical of this game ever being released.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    :angry: You dare insult the great name of Duke Nukem?

Yes it feels as though its Half-Life through the eyes of Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited January 2011
    Ahhh I think I may just pre-order this ;)

I remember played Duke Nukem 3d on our first pc, and my friend coming round and showing me the cheats for all guns...
  • edited January 2011
    I've been waiting 12 years for this game. I'm excited. Mostly about handing strippers wads of cash so they flash me. Being a kid and seeing pixelated titties in a video game was mind blowing. "They can do that!?!?!?!" I would say to myself.

Lets hope it actually gets released when they say it is.
  • edited January 2011
    I've been waiting 12 years for this game. I'm excited. Mostly about handing strippers wads of cash so they flash me. Being a kid and seeing pixelated titties in a video game was mind blowing. "They can do that!?!?!?!" I would say to myself.

Lets hope it actually gets released when they say it is.

I have a really good feeling that it will be. Gearbox knows how to ship a game correctly, and the only thing that held back DNF at the old studio was that the president was never happy with the finished product and they started from scratch like 9 times.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    Duke Nukem was fucking awesome when it came out. This...looks like Serious Sam HD with more tits and pissing. It's not gonna be the same.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited January 2011
    I had one of the first Dukes on my old 95 windows box. Had it load, and play it through DOS. Was still pretty badass at the time though. My dad brought it home for me one day because he thought it looked awesome. Even the first ones could be pretty offensive at times.

Never played any of the 3d ones though.
  • starfox223starfox223 Regular
    edited January 2011
    after 12 effing years!, finally!
  • starfox223starfox223 Regular
    edited January 2011
    I want to play this so bad!
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    starfox223 wrote: »
    I want to play this so bad!

Same. I'm gonna be pisses as hell is at the last minute they delay it again. After 12 years this better be the greatest Duke Nukem experience possible. The Nukem to end all Nukems.
  • edited January 2011
    Same. I'm gonna be pisses as hell is at the last minute they delay it again. After 12 years this better be the greatest Duke Nukem experience possible. The Nukem to end all Nukems.

I am going to show you this post at the end of the year by which point you will have forgotten about and stopped playing this disappointing game, if it even gets released.