Social Engineering

PacoPaco me administrator
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
No matter what the crime, be it shoplifting, pedobaiting or even credit card fraud, Social Engineering is key. While shoplifting, one doesn't want to give off any hint that their doing something illegal but if you look sketchy you might as well be yelling, "Hey look at me, I'm stealing!" and it's all about body language. If you know how to read body language well enough, you may even be able to spot those tricky casual clothed LP.

Another example would be if you caught some pedo and got him to meet you IRL. Say you want pose as a cop and threaten to lock him up for something. Any Joe Shmoe can go and buy a police costume, but that doesnt mean the pedo is gonna fear him. Now if you can sell yourself and persuade this guy that you are indeed law enforcement, well he might do anything you want.

Now I can go on and on about how important social engineering is or I can just get to the point and i'm sure you would prefer that.

Enclosed in this RAR, there are a few ebooks that specialize in reading body language, teaching you to control your own and other on persuasion/negotiation. I do hope that you will put them to good use.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dgfrti69b9j8ulb

Enjoy.

-Paco

EDIT: Fixed the Link

Comments

• PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck sake

its a virus
  • Joe KickAssJoe KickAss Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    Fuck sake

its a virus

Hah.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hah.

hah, its not really

its a bunch of awsome reads, thanks Paco
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Cheers Paco. Good to see the knowledge base here is growing :tup:
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    Cheers Paco. Good to see the knowledge base here is growing :tup:

No Problem, Just trying my best to contribute to the growing community. :)
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck sake

its a virus

Virus? Wouldn't know about those since I don't have Windows.

Also, social engineering is an art and takes time to correctly master.
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited July 2010
    Social Engineering is one of the most profound methods of interacting with and utilizing various people/employees to work the system.
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks for the upload, I'm sure it will make for a good read. Social engineering is brilliant.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck sake

its a virus

You should have been able to read body language....
    edited July 2010
    You think this is Sticky worthy? I was thinking of asking Dfg to sticky it but the BI stickies are a little crowded...
  • InsurrectionInsurrection Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Virus? Wouldn't know about those since I don't have Windows.

Please tell me that you don't run on a Mac.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Thanks Paco, with people like you contributing this forum is going in a great direction we need fresh and usefull info in the bad ideas here and this is very usefull
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    Good post and contribution. I love SE and Reverse SE. It has just a wide range of applications in the area of ToTSE activities.

SE&RSE FTW
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Aww, post more if you're going to necro a thread thats half a year old.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Aww, post more if you're going to necro a thread thats half a year old.

Wtf do you keep saying that for? Did you come up with that necro thing all on your own? I mean last time I checked this is an Internet forum where you actually reply to other's posts, right?

Do you have nothing better to do than follow me around and bitch about what I say? If so why don't you just save yourself the trouble and make a thread in B&M so you don't have to keep looking for me. :rolleyes:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    ohai

I didn't create 'necro,' it's a common forum term for bumping old threads for no reason. Just contribute something if you're going to bump a thread so there can be some discussion instead of just leaving it to die again.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited January 2011
    ill fuck you till you love me faggot
  • DerelictmyballsDerelictmyballs Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Link's broken, anyone have this still?
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited January 2011
    Try Pm'ing Paco.
    edited June 2011
    Link Fixed
  • SnuzzlesSnuzzles New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    its pretty depressing that texts on social engineering need to exist. some people need to get laid. and watch archer.
    edited July 2011
    Not all of the e-books are about getting laid. The one's that I thought were more important were the ones involving body language and convincing people to do shit, etc. Using your body language correctly isn't really something everyone can do unless they practice it.