What are the fucking odds?

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
As sad as it was, it still made me lol. :o

Edit: Explained. ;)
Car hits man, doesn't stop. 2nd car runs over man (kills him) doesn't stop. Pedestrian crosses street to help dead man, gets hit by 3rd car. Driver exits car to help wounded woman, and a mob of people beat him and rob him. Welcome to L.A
Fatal hit-and-run accident leads to mob beating.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/01/hit-and-run-accident-devolves-into-vigilante-beating.html

A fatal hit-and-run in Hawthorne left one man dead, a good Samaritan injured by another car when she attempted to help, and the motorist who stopped to check on her after allegedly striking her beaten and robbed by a mob of bystanders.
The bizarre chain of events unfolded about 9:30 p.m. Wednesday on a busy stretch of Crenshaw Boulevard near the 105 Freeway when a southbound driver struck a pedestrian walking across the street outside the crosswalk.
Hawthorne Police Lt. Gary Tomatoni said the driver of a white or gray minivan fled the scene and as the injured pedestrian lay in the street, a second vehicle ran over the man. That driver also failed to stop and provide aid.
Several pedestrians who saw the two cars hit the man ran to him to try to help. One of the good Samaritans was running across Crenshaw Boulevard toward the victim when she was hit by another motorist traveling southbound.
That motorist stopped to check on the woman, but as he did so, he was attacked by a mob of bystanders. “These criminal bystanders assaulted the victim and ultimately stole his cellphone,” Tomatoni said. “This victimized driver was able to eventually free himself from the attack and fled the location in his vehicle.”
The man returned a few minutes later, reporting the traffic accident, as well as his assault and robbery, to responding police officers. As police investigators were interviewing the motorist, he saw one of his assailants getting into a nearby car.
Hawthorne police subsequently arrested Tran Lewis, 32, of Long Beach, on suspicion of robbery.
The pedestrian who had been struck by two cars died after being taken to a hospital.
Police found the second driver who hit him based on witness information. That driver was questioned and the vehicle impounded.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I don't even understand what the fuck happened, and I read it twice.
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited January 2011
    I...I semi-lol'd, but I'm mostly confused as fuck.

"Oh my God, I hit her. Is she alright? I better call 911."

"TAKE HIS FUCKING PHONE!"
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    Heh! Explained Crazybro
    I don't even understand what the fuck happened, and I read it twice.
    Car hits man, doesn't stop. 2nd car runs over man (kills him) doesn't stop. Pedestrian crosses street to help dead man, gets hit by 3rd car. Driver exits car to help wounded woman, and a mob of people beat him and rob him. Welcome to L.A
    I had to read it twice to bro :confused:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    ITZA ANURKI :o:o:o:o:o
  • edited January 2011
    I laughed at how there just happened to be a mob of people walking by that wanted to rob him :D
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    Cars are stupid inventions. People should be able to safely walk rather than drive or ride in a car if they like. But there is no safety for "pedestrians". Governments don't care if people get hit by cars. They could easily spend some of their money to fix this problem and the problem of cars polluting so much.

Instead they spend their money on wars and other disgusting activities. Americans are such fatasses because they have cars to haul their fat asses around and the fact that walking rather than riding/driving is dangerous, causes americans to stay fat and even get fatter.

So americans(and soon the rest of the world) are lazy lard asses that live in filthy polluted shitholes. If I were ever drafted into a war as a bomber pilot, I'd drop bombs on every road I came across. And every petrochemical plant.