It's always hilarious when....

rejectreject Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
You turn up to a pub and you're so drunk the bar woman says "do not let that guy sit down".

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Its always hilarious when they accuse you of drinking too much and of being drunk in the bar and won't serve you when bars are made for you to drink.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    And you were so drunk that you remembered all this specifically.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Its always hilarious when they accuse you of drinking too much and of being drunk in the bar and won't serve you when bars are made for you to drink.

Fuck yeah. Drunk at a bar? For shame :o
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's always hilarious when you're leaving the liquor store and the guy at the register says "See you tomorrow!"
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Psynthetic wrote: »
    It's always hilarious when you're leaving the liquor store and the guy at the register says "See you tomorrow!"

Haha, my life isn't there yet.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    You turn up to a pub and you're so drunk the bar woman says "do not let that guy sit down".

That has happened to my cousin before

It is pretty funny
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010
    Psynthetic wrote: »

Yeah, I get that, but my guy knows me outside of work and we go to the bar sometimes.
  • Tommy LundTommy Lund Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    It is always hilarious when all the bartenders and doormen know where you live so that they can get you safely home 3-4 times a week when the bar closed. (the other 3-4 I managed to walk myself)
  • Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Its always hilarious when you role up at a bar and they offer you a $50 bartab to be a stand in bouncer for the night.