OH THE HUMANiTY

Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
LOL GAiZ ZOKLET IS DOWN OMFG!!!111 LiEK THEiR ADMiN SUCKS SOOOOOOOO MUCH ASSHOLE LOL!!!:o:o:o:o

Wdnhv.png
jS9oF.png

:facepalm:

EDIT: http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/announcement.php?f=7 LOL

Comments

• Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Holy crap. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

They lost two weeks of posts?! As in the two weeks when everyone was advertising totse.info?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And this is right when Cheshire Cat and Spectral were saying Zoklet has never lost posts before!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited July 2010
    This makes me so joyful. The Internetz Gods have approved us and our mission.
    edited July 2010
    Seriously, this has to go down in Totse history. Is anyone documenting this? We should document all the amazing things that happen on Totse this time around.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    The series of events goes down like this:

1. Dfg gets De-modded

2. Greyfox resigns

3. Totse.info is brought to the attention of Zokleteers

4. After a mass-exodus and a shit storm on Zoklet, evil mods but Totse.info thread into BC and then to the Trashcan

5. Anyone talking about Totse.info on Zoklet is prosecuted as a "spammer/troll"

6. More users join Totse.info regardless of Zok's strict censorship, primarily due to a guerrilla marketing campaign by puting Totse.info into the sigs of Zoklet users.

7. Totse.info is DDoS attacked.

8. Zoklet goes down and posts from the last two weeks period from July 5th-July11th (known as the Totse revolt) are erased.

9. ?????

10. Totse.info trumps Zoklet as the best totse-based site.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »

1. Dfg gets De-modded

2. Greyfox resigns

4. After a mass-exodus and a shit storm on Zoklet, evil mods but Totse.info thread into BC and then to the Trashcan

6. More users join Totse.info regardless of Zok's strict censorship, primarily due to a guerrilla marketing campaign by puting Totse.info into the sigs of Zoklet users.

8. Zoklet goes down and posts from the last two weeks period from July 5th-July11th (known as the Totse revolt) are erased.

9. ?????

This. Put this in the textbook of TOTSE history. But TOTSE.info is practically TOTSE anyway.

Anyway, nice! That is lulz. I think they all know Zoklet's a sinking ship.
  • SLPSLP New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    This is why I like http://totse2.com/ I don't think there has been any downtime since the move to vBulletin apart from a software upgrade for a few minutes.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    SLP wrote: »
    This is why I like http://totse2.com/ I don't think there has been any downtime since the move to vBulletin apart from a software upgrade for a few minutes.

Yeah dude totse2 is like da bees kneez, not just that its happenin like ze cats pajamas. :rolleyes:
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »

1. Dfg gets De-modded

2. Greyfox resigns

9. ?????

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Zoklet none of that's been mentioned here
    edited July 2010
    Someone needs to redo that whole page. It takes Zoklet too seriously, you know what I mean?
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    you know what I mean?

Yeah. :(
    That page likely hasn't been touched in months. Started realizing the potential was gone, and that it would burn out in some awesome/retarded drama-fest, I guess.
    That page seems to be from a time when there was still hope, despite Zoklet's awkward and fumbling manner.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Someone needs to redo that whole page. It takes Zoklet too seriously, you know what I mean?

What it needs is the truth

Blast those fuckers
    edited July 2010
    What it needs is the truth

Zoklet can't handle the truth!

:mad:
  • savages_vipersavages_viper Acolyte
    edited July 2010
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh the HAI-manity!