TOTSE.INFO Drawball Project #2

Comments

• MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited January 2011
    Ill see what I can do with the O once my ink fills all the way up
  • edited January 2011
    I assume you've already tried unplugging your router...?
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited January 2011
    Theres other people in my house using the internet
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    Finished up the "E" at the end.
    Are we keeping that little tail on the bottom of the second T?

How long does it take to get more ink w/o unplugging?
  • edited January 2011
    No, people add tails like that to vandalize the message and make it confusing. If is doesn't read "TOTSE.INFO" then it's somebody fucking with us and it should be fixed. Ink replenishes at roughly 15% a minute and can get up to more than 6,000%

I'm going to bed now. I filled in that N and kinda started the F. You guys should really try to finish the end of the message and definitely bulk it out a bit before people start waking up and ruining it.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited January 2011
    Fixed the center of the O a bit at a friends house, although by the time I left it still had not updated, it only appeared if you were 100% zoomed in. How long does it take to update anyways?
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited January 2011
    There was no O so I made a pretty heart in it's place!
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Good luck beating /b/

1275495977638.jpg
    Drawballwin.jpg
    Anon_drawball.jpg
    Slowpokeball.jpg

Protips:

*Don't use the largest brush, fucktard. The ink used by each brush is NOT proportionate. The smallest brush will allow you to use ten times moar ink, albeit at ten times slower than the usual pace.
    *Don't drain your ink below 100%, keep some spare in case a massive faggot draws something stupid.
    *If you have dynamic ADSL, reset your router and get a new ip to instantly get more ink. This is only needed if you're not using Blueball or FatDick because they both are ink efficient.
  • edited January 2011
    Why can't drawball 1 be used anymore? Also, someone keeps turning the S into an 8, and the 0 into a Q.
  • edited January 2011
    Why can't drawball 1 be used anymore? Also, someone keeps turning the S into an 8, and the 0 into a Q.

Drawball 1 is protected so this kind of thing can't happen. I haven't been keeping up with the whole Totse drawball shit, but it looked great last time I looked :D

EDIT: I was just clicking around on Drawball images and found this..

drawball.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    Assholes are filling areas around the letters with white. Are we still making this in temple colors?
  • edited January 2011
    Assholes are filling areas around the letters with white. Are we still making this in temple colors?

Then we should outline the letters with temple colors, or black, or whatever you want :)

I have no idea what we're doing as I can't actually get onto drawball from college.
    edited January 2011
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    The small totse is making the F look weird.. I'm gonna cover it in black when I get more ink.

Hopefully I wont have much going on in class and I'll be able to help then too.
  • edited January 2011
    I just woke up with over 9k ink. I used to to fix the second O. Now that our rough draft is basically complete, this is the time to start thickening our letters and giving them a black background. I'm going to work on finishing both O's for awhile though, they looks really sloppy.
  • edited January 2011
    Actually, I'm going to thicken the first T for a bit. Make it HUGE.
    edited January 2011
    lol there's a dick on the O
  • edited January 2011
    I fixed it. How's the first T looking guys? :D
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    I fixed it. How's the first T looking guys? :D

Looking good we should get all the letters really fat like that. I'm gonna work on the other T some bitch is trying to sab it with white on the bottom.
  • edited January 2011
    Good job man, I've been meaning to do that.

Damn, I've went through like 20k ink in the past twenty minutes.
    edited January 2011
    I've been doing the black background. Gonna need some help.
  • edited January 2011
    I'm trying to clean up the last O.

Basically just straightening the lines and putting black in the middle.
  • edited January 2011
    I've been doing the black background. Gonna need some help.

No problem, I can help you with that once I finish up with this O.
    edited January 2011
    Fuck, someone's tuning the background white. I give up.
  • edited January 2011
    Fuck, our second T and our S is being vandalized, I'm wasting a run to clean it up a bit.

edit: don't give up man, this is all part of the fun. it's a war out there, we in the trenches! :D

Seriously, don't give up man, we have them outnumbered and I have infinite ink.

They will get bored soon.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, don't quit we are too far now. I'm gonna be in a computer lab for my Unix class in a few minutes and hopefully I'll be able to get on it and have more ink.
  • edited January 2011
    See Katzenklavier, I already fixed what they did. They ain't got shit.

If we stay on top of our game and expand while cleaning we will be fine.
  • edited January 2011
    Also, we can use their vandalism against them. They turned out "i" into a T, but if I extend the bottom and do the same thing, it turn into an even bigger uppercase i. :D
  • edited January 2011
    I'm giving the first O a center, so DO NOT go over it in White.
    edited January 2011
    "I have infinite ink"

Ho u do that?
  • edited January 2011
    Close your drawball tab, unplug your internet router/modem for about 2 minutes, clear your cookies, plug it back in, and your IP should be reset so drawball can't recognize you. It makes things way easier man. Just MAKE SURE you close the drawball tab, if you leave it open, it won't work.
  • edited January 2011
    Shit is looking great guys. I'm trying to expand the black around the first T and clean up vandalism at the same time. Keep up the good work.

Katzenklavier, did it work?
    edited January 2011
    My IP lease is 24 hours. It's not gonna work.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    Router trick doesn't work for me either. I'll do more later when I get off work.
  • edited January 2011
    That sucks. Well, I have infinite ink, so I can do my best to stay on top of it.

Look, you guys do the best you can with slowly expanding the letters and blacking the background. I will take care of all the vandalism. It shouldn't be a problem for me to help you guys and clean up. We can do this!
  • edited January 2011
    Also, make sure you're unplugging ALL the wires in your router, not just your ETHERNET cord.
  • highwaystarhighwaystar Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    DAmn you motherfuckers got far! Just wanted to say I contributed to the O last night.... you crazy motherfuckers :)
  • edited January 2011
    DAmn you motherfuckers got far! Just wanted to say I contributed to the O last night.... you crazy motherfuckers :)

Thanks a lot for the help! :thumbsup:
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited January 2011
    Thats pretty cool stuff. Viva La Revelucion!
  • edited January 2011
    I've gotta give it to you PB - you've actually come a long way with this. Even if it's such a basic idea, you've driven it through nicely. I'm helping out, and I just screenshotted for additional win.

Good job. Now I challenge you to see how long you can keep it up there for...
  • edited January 2011
    Thanks. This is only the beginning though, wait until all the letters are thick and we have a solid black backround behind the whole thing with a molotov and some jenkem in there.

All it takes to keep one of these up and looking halfway decent is commitment and persistence. If we make this a hobby it really shouldn't be a problem. The only thing we actually have to worry about is a force like /b/ taking us down overnight but I doubt they care.
  • edited January 2011
    Tell me I have too much time on my hands :D

qnv6eu.png
    2ccvxb7.jpg
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited January 2011
    Contributing ...
  • edited January 2011
    Alright, I'm almost finished with the BASIC backround for the first T.

I'm gonna reset my router then work on the last O.

If anyone has ink the should work on the backround for the N
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited January 2011
    They're vandalizing the first T!

I'm out of ink and I can't keep resetting the router 'cause I'm not the only one who uses this connection ...
  • edited January 2011
    Tell me I have too much time on my hands :D

qnv6eu.png
    2ccvxb7.jpg

lol u mad?
    iJZ4c.png
  • edited January 2011
    Hahaha. Fatty's a big meany :(
  • edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    They're vandalizing the first T!

I'm out of ink and I can't keep resetting the router 'cause I'm not the only one who uses this connection ...

I'll take care of it. Even if you can't do it right now, it's awesome that I'm not the only one with infinite ink. Just wait until your roommates leave or go to bed. :)
  • edited January 2011
    Another thing, the F really needs to be thicker.

Somebody concentrate on that for awhile while I do the last O and clean up.