Fleshlights

edited January 2011 in Life
Have you ever used a fleshlight before, and how does it compare to a real vagoo? They seem like a bit of a virgin thing to have, but they certainly look interesting. You can also make a fleshlight out of a towel and a condom, but I think we've all seen that video.

Anyway, fleshlights -opinions?

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Yes! Haha, I casually used one at a party. Was odd.

They feel..meh, just use lube. I wouldn't compare it to a real vagoo. Save the money and beat a bitch senseless for the sex. Honestly, fleshlights are fun for a while, but they soon become annoying. Much like women.
  • edited January 2011
    I had one. I don't anymore because I just didn't use it as much as I thought I would. I figured if I'm gonna jack off I might as well have a sex toy. Women get them right? I like my hand better and it doesn't require maintenance though. It sort of became a hassle and if I wanted to make getting off a process I'd just go out and get laid. I sold mine on craigslist.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    lol @ selling the old one on craigslist. someone bought it? wow.. never put my dick into one, but ive tried it with the finger in one, it's not a vagina, but can be close with lube.
  • edited January 2011
    lol @ selling the old one on craigslist. someone bought it? wow.. never put my dick into one, but ive tried it with the finger in one, it's not a vagina, but can be close with lube.

Fucker tried to talk me down cause it was all torn up. I wasn't having any of that bullshit. I shoved it down his throat and took the money.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    It's basically a plastic vagina...with some good lube, it's kinda similar. Worth it? Well, that depends on how much you jerk.
  • edited January 2011
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    It's basically a plastic vagina...with some good lube, it's kinda similar. Worth it? Well, that depends on how much you jerk.

I'm sure it feels much nicer than using your hand, though.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm sure it feels much nicer than using your hand, though.

i doubt a fleshlight could hit the spot like my hand does. if im in a pinch and have to :fap: quickly my hand is the tool of choice