The polygamist master-race manifesto

DeepThoughtDeepThought Acolyte
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I have created a manifesto, an ultimate solution to your feeble minded pipe dreams of neo-nazism .

Each qualified man (in all realms of life i.e.-genetics,finances,good virtue,spirituality etc.) will have the option to take on a wive from each race truely becoming the realistic seed of the seventh root race the greatest and the future of the human race.

women will go along with it, if the men are of their standards of superior. there are women out there that are cool with you having multiple partners if you got it....

the rest of humanity will become an inferior sub-race on the path of devolution, just a bunch of ugly and morally bankrupt individuals with little or no finances.

people will also go along with it because it encourages healthy genetic reproduction for the betterment of humanity through the ability for one man to have one baby or more per wive every 9 months, wheras if a women were to take on multiple husbands, she could have only one baby or perhaps twins,triplets and so on every nine months.

thus the basic formula behind the manifesto is simple

MALE - 1x(w)

FEMALE - 1x

wheras X is either 0,1,2,3,4 and so on if you have one baby for one wive, or twins for one wife, triplets for one wife and so on

and (w) is number of wives

Polygamy with superior men taking on multuple wives, more specifically wives from each race is not only the future, but is to the benifit of humanity. Genetically superior Men raising large families with good values with multiple wives to look after the children.

This also creates for a very important wholesome and diverse learning experience for everyone involved - you, your children, your wives, your children and your wives and much more. This is essentially a model, a microcosm of humanity all races learning how to work together and knowing your family. it is an essential allignment from the individual, to the family, to a grouping of people, to humanity and beyond within esoteric realms.

Just as the sun which as always been regarded as a masculine entity in all cultures and esoteric realms, so multiple bodies orbit around him , the feminine bodies that is - the planets.

in the microcosic form, so a proton (the positive,masculine) has electrons (feminine,negative) orbiting it.

can you see? its meant to be - for the best men to become polygamists and take on a wive from each race. just re-read everything and think it over. Feel free to ask questions, I obviously have a far more detailed agenda and have only scratched the surface of the polygamist master race manifesto

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Each following generation could then use eugenicist principles to refine the hybrid. A global dictatorship governed by a cadre of mongrel elites would rule with an iron fist after being subjected to rigorous genetic testing to ensure no latent parent race characteristics remained. A unified humanity could claim their birthright as masters of space and time.

C/O
    "sure, I'll play, what else ya got?"
  • DeepThoughtDeepThought Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    its a justified elite that can be respected by society for its goals. Not only that but it will be far more open to the public than previous elite circles - you just have to meet the qualifications. This will place a great emphasis on self improvement (genetically,intellectually,physically etc.) for society, even though probably highly unattainable for those who dont wish to pursue self betterment and are happy being fat and stupid or whatever. Thats fine...

but i still think if its within your reach, other members of society should be able to join (but under qualifications) (and until we run out of females)
  • ManifestoTHEOUManifestoTHEOU Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    I have a very similiar idea, except it involves a fertility clinic and futuristic dildos that have cold compartment storages for sperm and can project holographic images of the doner (me).