The Army

Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Fuck the army and its stupid ass mother fuckers in charge.
Do not join most of the people still in are too stupid to make it in the civilian world

Comments

• edited January 2011
    What annoys me is how all the life-failures get shipped off to be in the Army. They don't trust them to attend school, but they trust them to defend our country?

That said, they could just be used as meat to be shot at. The good soldiers don't get killed.
  • edited January 2011
    inb4 flaccid_cock
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    What annoys me is how all the life-failures get shipped off to be in the Army. They don't trust them to attend school, but they trust them to defend our country?

That said, they could just be used as meat to be shot at. The good soldiers don't get killed.

:facepalm: What do you mean the good ones don't get killed? IED's and bullets aren't all that discriminating.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    The army has smart people in it. The army has dumb people in it. You find that pattern anywhere you go.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    It's true though: smart soldiers die less because they are generally stronger, have higher rank, and are in special forces...not to mention their intelligence(gathered) and equipment is better.

Cannon fodder ftw :fap:
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited January 2011
    Mr. Moo wrote: »
    Do not join most of the people still in are too stupid to make it in the civilian world

There is some truth to this. Although I learned only after joining the Army for 5 years and now being out for 2 years I can't stand idiot civilians and wish I didn't leave, then the process would repeat. First year out feels like freedom, by the second year you want to kill all these stupid fuck civilians that act even more childish than a New DICK.
  • edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »

Aside from the fact that America isn't under military attack, I doubt it calling in 25 tons of ass-rape requires a GED. Besides, when you've got no way out of a country other than via thousands of jihadists who'd like you cut your balls off and shove them in your mouth I doubt 'not attending' your unit is an option.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    The army pretty much speeds up darwin's theory. People that are stupid and paranoid enough to believe that the u.s is under terrorist attack and that they're 'protecting their families' and "fightin fer our freedumz!!11" pretty much deserve to die. People in america are more likely to get struck by lightning than killed by a terrorist. Therefore, "we needs ta get them light'nin bolts befure they get us ferst!! Durr!!"
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dont Ask,Dont Tell?
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011

Angry that your women likes men in uniform? and that thou be too fat to be worthy of said uniform? Asks Rolf. True about the leadership, it could be better, at least in the country of the residence of Rolf, states Rolf.
    :facepalm: What do you mean the good ones don't get killed? IED's and bullets aren't all that discriminating.

This, states Rolf, listen to the statement of the moustache, states Rolf, for the statement of the moustache happens to be true, states Rolf.
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    It's true though: smart soldiers die less because they are generally stronger, have higher rank, and are in special forces...not to mention their intelligence(gathered) and equipment is better.

Not always, states Rolf. Especially the rank part, states Rolf.
    I would never join the army. I don't think that fighting for some random cause that probably has hidden motives given to you by people you will most likely never meet face to face is very safe.

The pay is good, cost of living is cheap, means more for feasting, states Rolf. Many said wenches like men in uniforms, continues Rolf. The logic of thou is also flawed, states Rolf, more civilians die from car crashes than soldiers do from insurgents, at least in the country of the residence of Rolf, states Rolf.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited January 2011
    totse army?
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    fuck the military in general, if you have a free mind you won't last, they want puppets, the only people ,who make are the ones who have one out their fair share of knee pads, as told to me by a LT who admitted to "sucking cock" to advance, I don't like the fact of having to listen to some dipshit who is fresh out of college and don't know shit bout shit. don't tell me what to do if you have no idea what the fuck is going on... and fuck the air force in the ass really hard with a big black dildo
    edited January 2011
    mynickname wrote: »
    fuck the military in general, if you have a free mind you won't last, they want puppets, the only people ,who make are the ones who have one out their fair share of knee pads, as told to me by a LT who admitted to "sucking cock" to advance, I don't like the fact of having to listen to some dipshit who is fresh out of college and don't know shit bout shit. don't tell me what to do if you have no idea what the fuck is going on... and fuck the air force in the ass really hard with a big black dildo

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Without the military what do you expect to stop an invasion of your country? I'm not sure what country you live in but most of the world would be speaking german and japanese if it wasnt for the military. So fuck you in general you hippie sack of shit.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    mynickname wrote: »
    fuck the military in general, if you have a free mind you won't last, they want puppets

They couldn't give a shit if the mind of thou is free, provided the free mind of thou keeps its mouth shut and does what said free mind is ordered to do, only speak the mind of thou when the free mind of thou is asked for it's honest opinion, states Rolf. Rolf suggests, that once the balls of thou have dropped, thou should do some service, it will make a man of thou, states Rolf.
    fuck the air force in the ass really hard with a big black dildo

Thou might be a fool, states Rolf, but even a broken clock is right twice a day, states Rolf.
  • edited January 2011
    /\/\I like Rolf. Rolf is true of intent. Rolf is purpose. I shall follow Rolf, and make camp in his shadow.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Without the military what do you expect to stop an invasion of your country? I'm not sure what country you live in but most of the world would be speaking german and japanese if it wasnt for the military. So fuck you in general you hippie sack of shit.

Very well put. I can't help but have respect for soldiers of any branch who completed at least one tour. My grand-uncle fought in in Normandy on Drag and just died this past year. I got trashed to commemorate him.
  • RedRavenRedRaven Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    I doubt that is spec. It's probably a mod from here.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited January 2011
    yea i respect anyone who kills for money, its just such an honorable job.
    edited January 2011

:facepalm: Are you retarded? Do you think war will ever end? As long as there is war a force will be needed to protect a country. That liberal hippie is such a load of bullshit. It's funny how the same military you insult is the same one that gives you the right to say this shit/. If it weren't for the military China or Muslims or Russia or anybody would have taken us over a long time ago. Liberal scum like you make me sick.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    the only way there would be no or less war is if 1 all mankind went extinct or 2 if all the nations joined as 1 earthly unity. #1 is more ought to happen then 2. unfortunatly
    edited January 2011
    Hippies don't seem to realize that without a powerful military to protect them, they would all be assembling low quality shit in Chinese sweatshops as their precious forests are cut down to power the furnaces.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011

Rolf agrees, fuck pogo's, states Rolf. Though Soldiers are more respectable than Mercenaries, at least in the eyes of Rolf, states Rolf.
  • edited January 2011

haha. what kind of unit you with? ive had the misfortune to be with the engineers. for one project in afghanistan we had about 12 people, 2 hammers, 1 saw, a tape measure or two, and lets just say not enough wood to build a 60 by 90 foot building in one month. obviously, we missed the deadline.
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Honestly im in one of the least known units in the army. im a 68R, food inspector(ya i know bs job compared to the combat units out there). I was pissed that day cause i was told i was not getting an automatic promotion because they didnt like my bs training class. Even though im doing the job of 4 people right now its just me actually doing the real work and i havent had a negative anything in 6 months. Someone changed their mind though cause im getting promoted tuesday its about damn time.
    edited January 2011
    ive had the misfortune to be with the engineers.

I feel your pain.