Australia Day - What It's All About

FONFON Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Watch this inspirational video and go celebrate. Fuckin nationalism ya prick, have it in ya.

Comments

• VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    It's just not the same. Rest in peace, Steve Irwin :(
  • EppillusEppillus Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Vizier wrote: »
    It's just not the same. Rest in peace, Steve Irwin :(

Wasn't he some kind of national embarrassment? I never lament one less idiot.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    Keep classy, Austria! states Rolf.
    edited January 2011
    Rolf wrote: »
    Keep classy, Austria! states Rolf.

Shut the fuck up. Adults are talking.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    Eppillus wrote: »
    Shut the fuck up. Adults are talking.

Don't you talk that way to Rolf.
  • edited January 2011
    Beating up Lebs, lol.

Australia is a pretty nice country, though.
    edited January 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    Don't you talk that way to Rolf.

I think he ought to defend himself; unless he really is the nine year old spastic he comes across as.
    Beating up Lebs, lol.

Australia is a pretty racist and backward country, though.

Yeah, shame about that
  • edited January 2011

Yeah, shame about that

I see what you've done there.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    I think he ought to defend himself; unless he really is the nine year old spastic he comes across as.

I must believe that most people think you are an ass who has yet to add anything of use to this site.
    edited January 2011
    I must believe that most people think you are an ass who has yet to add anything of use to this site.

Point to anything 'of use' and I shall gladly use it. I treat this site just like I treat the real world; as a sandpit full of retards.
    edited January 2011
    Point to anything 'of use' and I shall gladly use it. I treat this site just like I treat the real world; as a sandpit full of retards.

And I am sure you have gotten far with that...
    edited January 2011
    No dildo pictures? How banal.
    edited January 2011

You used the semicolon improperly.
    edited January 2011
    I see you have learned a new word, good for you.
    edited January 2011
    You used the semicolon improperly.

No; I didn't.
    edited January 2011
    No; I didn't.

Yes you did. It should've been a colon.
    edited January 2011
    What do you want me to do, resign? In written English it is considered proper to write out the word 'have' avoiding the contraction ''ve', BUT I'M NOT FUCKING COMPLAINING
    edited January 2011
    What do you want me to do, resign? In written English it is considered proper to write out the word 'have' avoiding the contraction ''ve', BUT I'M NOT FUCKING COMPLAINING

It's technically not proper English, but it's an acceptable contraction in informal writing. If you're going to act like a pretentious douche, don't get pissed when others do the same to you.
    edited January 2011
    It's technically not proper English, but it's an acceptable contraction in informal writing. If you're going to act like a pretentious douche, don't get pissed when others do the same to you.

The internet is serious business.
    edited January 2011

What
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011

Are you Spectral's sock puppet?
  • edited January 2011
    Vizier wrote: »
    Are you Spectral's sock puppet?

I don't think so. If he is, that would mean that Spectral is extremely immature, and I don't see him that way.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited January 2011
    Public nudity, Drunken fun, a certain female aussie running around bearing her nice titties
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    I think he ought to defend himself

Rolf need not defend Rolfself from the meaningless acolyte, for even the footrests of Rolf are of higher standing than thou, states Rolf.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited January 2011
    Rolf need not defend Rolfself from the meaningless acolyte, for even the footrests of Rolf are of higher standing than thou, states Rolf.

And Rolf has fucking spoken.

Ya fuckin' poof.
    edited January 2011
    I don't think so. If he is, that would mean that Spectral is extremely immature, and I don't see him that way.

Really? After all you have seen from him over his latest round of self induced butt hurt?
  • edited January 2011
    Really? After all you have seen from him over his latest round of self induced butt hurt?

What else has he done? I thought that all he did was make some threads bitching about it.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    f1954be977fe69543f1b170a49b70a56.jpg

Wow what a fag.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    The swastika's reversed.
  • edited January 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    The swastika's reversed.

Straya Day.
    edited January 2011
    Rolf need not defend Rolfself from the meaningless acolyte, for even the footrests of Rolf are of higher standing than thee, states Rolf.

Because I'm not the subject of the fucking sentence you dunce. It's like using I for me, JUST FUCKING TRY.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    Wow what a fag.

Especially considering said moron forgot all the Aussies who fought and died honourably slaying said swastika-waving psychopaths, states Rolf.
    Because I'm not the subject of the fucking sentence you dunce. It's like using I for me, JUST FUCKING TRY.

Rolf is the Grand Duke of Rolfheim and above grammar.
    edited February 2011
    Especially considering said moron forgot all the Aussies who fought and died honourably slaying said swastika-waving psychopaths, states Rolf.

Rolf is the Grand Duke of Rolfheim and above grammar.

I just read thy posts in the army thread. It was hideous and embarrassing. Art thou mentally deficient, or just Australian? If thee wishest to sound 'ye olde worlde' (presumably because the oldest thing thou hast ever seen is the prison where thine ancestors dwelt) I prithee at least learn to use the fucking words properly. Are they really so hard to work out? Is that why they died out?
    edited February 2011
    I just read thy posts in the army thread. It was hideous and embarrassing. Art thou mentally deficient, or just Australian? If thee wishest to sound 'ye olde worlde' (presumably because the oldest thing thou hast ever seen is the prison where thine ancestors dwelt) I prithee at least learn to use the fucking words properly. Are they really so hard to work out? Is that why they died out?

calmdown.jpg
    edited February 2011
    He's a joke, and no one even seems to have noticed.
    edited February 2011
    No one cares because he's amusing.
    edited February 2011
    It seems to me more that they're as clueless as him.
    edited February 2011
    Or no one actually cares if his English is correct because he's obviously just fucking around and it's amusing to read.
    edited February 2011
    The only one clueless is you, Rolf is trolling you . :o
    edited February 2011
    Would that he were.
  • edited February 2011

Then you are a dumbfuck.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited February 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    The only one clueless is you, Rolf is trolling you . :o

Rolf must complain, for you've ruined the fun of Rolf, the fun of Rolf being the fun Rolf was having with said clueless acolyte, states Rolf.
    Then you are a dumbfuck.

Rolf agrees, agrees Rolf.
    eppillus wrote: »
    Art thou mentally deficient, or just Australian?

Neither, states Rolf, Rolf is not of that land, but of Rolfheim.
    eppilus wrote:
    If thee wishest to sound 'ye olde worlde' I prithee at least learn to use the fucking words properly.

If Rolf wanted to be "ye olde worlde", Rolf would not be speaking what said acolyte assumes to be early modern english. Rolf would instead speak a decent language, for english is the most bastardized language in existence, it can't decide if it's Latin or Germanic (soon it will be Arabic, at least the clusterfuck of accents spoken in said country) and it's creators are soccer-loving, dentist-fearing morons whose home country; Englanistan, is a wretched hive of scum and villainy, states Rolf. Rolf knows a few good Englanistani's, most of them on totse.info, but said mere meaningless acolyte be not one of them, proclaims Rolf.
    edited February 2011
    Englanistan, Englanistani's,
    LoL :D
    edited February 2011
    If Rolf wanted to be "ye olde worlde", Rolf would not be speaking what said acolyte assumes to be early modern english. Rolf would instead speak a decent language, for english is the most bastardized language in existence, it can't decide if it's Latin or Germanic (soon it will be Arabic, at least the clusterfuck of accents spoken in said country) and it's creators are soccer-loving, dentist-fearing morons whose home country; Englanistan, is a wretched hive of scum and villainy, states Rolf. Rolf knows a few good Englanistani's, most of them on totse.info, but said mere meaningless acolyte be not one of them, proclaims Rolf.

OH NOES!!1! a fucking desert potato nigger decapitalised my name; how might I ever recover from such a well devised affront? I know not how. What happened to being of higher standing than I, and above petty insult?
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited February 2011
    OH NOES!!1! a fucking desert potato nigger decapitalised my name; how might I ever recover from such a well devised affront? I know not how. What happened to being of higher standing than I, and above petty insult?

calmdown.jpg
    edited February 2011
    Cut yer name across me backbone
    Stretch me skin across yer drum
    Iron me up on Pinchgut Island
    From now to Kingdom Come.
    I'll eat yer Norfolk Dumpling
    Like a juicy Spanish plum,
    Even dance the Newgate Hornpipe
    If ye'll only gimme Rum!
    (Traditional Convict Song)
  • FONFON Regular
    edited February 2011
    I admire Eppillus's patriotism for Australia. Hopefully you can keep this thread alive until October :D
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011