ban spec

Comments

• LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Vizier wrote: »
    No wonder Spectral's wife left him.

-SpectraL left his wife because she tried to poison him by putting her own breast milk in his coffee.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    vozhde wrote: »
    -SpectraL left his wife because she tried to poison him by putting her own breast milk in his coffee.

I heard it was because she wasn't a true templar.
  • edited January 2011
    I heard it was because she wasn't a true templar.

I heard there were only two or three of those on totse.info, and all of them were -SpectraL
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    Poor, Dfg. Thought he could censor a member because he didn't like what they had to say. And then we have an... errrrr... community... who has also turned their backs on free speech and open opinion. No rules were broken. There was no proof of multiple account usage. Even if there were proof, Dfg fucked with a member account when they hadn't broken any rules, trying to IP-ban it and forum-ban it on the sly, and so that makes use of a second account fair play. No rules were broken in any of this... not the rulez of the Temple that is. But don't worry... I'll be back. I always come back, but this time I won't be bearing gifts to spit on, I'll be bearing gifts of pain.

You are the poison, flowing through my veins
    You are the face of terror, eating through my soul
    Push the venom deep in my veins
    Poison my soul and distort my pain
    Temptation is stronger than you can imagine
    Slaves to the world's crushing desires
    Face the God that you'll never see
    Cry your hurt to a heart that's free
    I'm the one you love to hate
    I'm the one you strive to break
    Push the venom... push the venom of lies!
    Push the venom... push the venom for a world that's dies... dead!
    Bring them down!
    Rip me apart, take all you want
    My strengths my will, this blood is real
    'til there's nothing left to kill, pacify the weakness inside
    Fade to dark extinct the light
    I was once the dream of greed now this dream has turned to feed
    Push the venom... push the venom for a world that's dies...
    You tried taking everything from me but the things you couldn't take are the
    values you don't have
    Integrity, courage, loyalty
    I will never forget... no!
    I am the poison, flowing through your veins
    I am the face of terror, eating through your soul
    Break the code of silence... I am the king of defiance
    I am the rebel of power... I am the son of survival
    As your fall into darkness... I will rise from the sun
    I'm alive... I'm alive!

Box wrote: »
    see guise, all u gotta do is ask something that favours everyone and it gets done. cool cool

lol spectral is banned

i see, youre snoopy and you planned this all after mastering social engineering and brainwashing techniques to predict that this would happen when you started that thread. or darkrodent/daguru/spectral are the same person. its one of the two
  • edited January 2011
    warbeast wrote: »
    You are the poison, flowing through my veins
    You are the face of terror, eating through my soul
    Push the venom deep in my veins
    Poison my soul and distort my pain
    Temptation is stronger than you can imagine
    Slaves to the world's crushing desires
    Face the God that you'll never see
    Cry your hurt to a heart that's free
    I'm the one you love to hate
    I'm the one you strive to break
    Push the venom... push the venom for a world that's dies... dead!
    Bring them down!
    Rip me apart, take all you want
    My strengths my will, this blood is real
    'til there's nothing left to kill, pacify the weakness inside
    Fade to dark extinct the light
    I was once the dream of greed now this dream has turned to feed
    Push the venom... push the venom for a world that's dies...
    You tried taking everything from me but the things you couldn't take are the
    values you don't have
    Integrity, courage, loyalty
    I will never forget... no!
    I am the poison, flowing through your veins
    I am the face of terror, eating through your soul
    Break the code of silence... I am the king of defiance
    I am the rebel of power... I am the son of survival
    As your fall into darkness... I will rise from the sun
    I'm alive... I'm alive!

i see, youre snoopy and you planned this all after mastering social engineering and brainwashing techniques to predict that this would happen when you started that thread. or darkrodent/daguru/spectral are the same person. its one of the two

go insane go insane throw some glitter make it rain on em
    let me see them hands let me let me see them hands
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited January 2011
    IT would be funnier of he stopped playing around and actually did something serious.Personally, I think hes saving the best for last. I think he did overreact a bit, but it was all of you that were almost egging him on.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
  • RedBirdRedBird Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    ...but it was all of you that were almost egging him on.
    I'll bet they felt really good about it after. And I'll bet he won't give up until he drives many, many new members away. Right now it looks like he's just playing around, but I'll bet you he's going to stop playing around soon and start driving off new members using various methods you won't even be able to detect, and then we won't even know who is who? I don't know... I don't think it's even worth the trouble of shutting up two accounts if it's going to mean a stale forum with no new members in it, and the current ones getting fucked around the whole time, too. I'd say it would probably be best to unban the accounts which were unjustly banned and call it a day... or else it could be literal MONTHS of this AND WORSE... every single day without fail! Do we really want that just so Dfg can play God with people's opinions and right to expression? I don't think so.

Discusss...
    edited January 2011
    How it going, Dfg? Feel like talking?
    edited January 2011
    I will give you some time to think, Dfg. Take your time. Lots of time over here, so no rush. Don't rush on my account or anything.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    I never used to think that -SpectraL would use multiple accounts, but now that I think about everyone thinking he was DaGuru, and it actually seems plausible...
    edited January 2011
    RedBird wrote: »
    I'll bet they felt really good about it after. And I'll bet he won't give up until he drives many, many new members away. Right now it looks like he's just playing around, but I'll bet you he's going to stop playing around soon and start driving off new members using various methods you won't even be able to detect, and then we won't even know who is who? I don't know... I don't think it's even worth the trouble of shutting up two accounts if it's going to mean a stale forum with no new members in it, and the current ones getting fucked around the whole time, too. I'd say it would probably be best to unban the accounts which were unjustly banned and call it a day... or else it could be literal MONTHS of this AND WORSE... every single day without fail! Do we really want that just so Dfg can play God with people's opinions and right to expression? I don't think so.

Discusss...

I agree, He'll probably toy around a little bit longer, then the razors and blunt instruments will come out... I've looked just about everything, and I can't see any real reason why everyone just up and started attacking him, although it all seems to go back to Fatty as being the root of the problem. DFG has something about him that's not seemed right about him even from way back(inb4becausehesapaki), but it is sort of on again off again. Right now he seems off, and it seems that something is clouding his judgment and all its doing is hurting this community by dragging certain current events out WAY longer than if they were just left alone and dealt with properly. Not to say he isn't trying, but in some ways he's trying too hard and its just making things worse.
    RedBird wrote: »
    I will give you some time to think, Dfg. Take your time. Lots of time over here, so no rush. Don't rush on my account or anything.
    Too Far. ;) Finesse is better.
    edited January 2011
    People that would normally forget about this site will keep coming back because most humans love drama. That's why Spectral/daguru/darkrodent threads get so many views so fast. Spectral only makes this site more popular. The only way he can do any damage is by hacking. Not just creating more drama with multiple accounts. But people love the hacking drama too.
    edited January 2011
    LuckyLouis wrote: »
    you know our good friend Dfg... always thinking of himself before community.

That's why you and him are butt buddies. Both arrogant and have bloated egos, you two always gotta be the center of attention.

Don't worry guys, Dfg and spectral will kiss and make up eventually.
    edited January 2011
    I really wanted some chaos but knowing these two gays, that aint gonna happen.
    edited January 2011
    I thought deleting posts was not permitted, according to the community even!, but Dfg seems to be deleting posts and banning accounts right and left! I guess he really DOES want to see what old -SpectraL can really do, huh? Too bad. All he'd have to do is unban the two accounts he banned unrighteously and -SpectraL would probably feel like justice had been served. It seems crazy to throw away the entire community just to unrighteously ban two accounts just because you don't like what they have to say. But then again.. you know our good friend Dfg... always thinking of himself before community.

I just hope the walls are still standing when hes done. I assume he means a completely different member for the second account as multiple accounts are a bannable offense, but I could see several people that are voicing their opinions in favor of him being banned under the guise of being his multiple accounts as a fear tactic to stop people from supporting him.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    If so it would only be because he is a sad and lonely old man with no life outside of the grey netspace. How unfortunate. You might think that he'd rather finish out his days in an old cottage or a port town but no, he apparently is too petty and selfish to let go of a community that doesn't want him. How hopelessly sad. Btw he was not unjustly banned. Multiple accounts is a ban-worthy offense. So is intending harm to the community and since he us obviously doing that now I don't see why he should feel that he deserves to come back.
  • edited January 2011
    The saddest part about all this is that Dfg and his censoring butt-buddies are clinging to this notion of theirs that they can get -SpectraL's connection shut down. Even now they are busy working on it... never doubt. But alas, old -SpectraL will only come back even MADDER if that were to happen, and then all bets would be off, and there would be no point of return. It would be a death-duel at that point... pistols at 20 paces... only one man walks away alive. Yes, I know it's kind of dramatic, but that's the way it would go. I mean, shit... there's what... thousands of service providers just lying around waiting for business? Trying to get rid of -SpectraL by trying to get him booted off a single service provider is like trying to fix a red wagon with a toothpick... just ain't gonna happen. Makes more sense to simply make things right... as they SHOULD have been, or else this will merely escalate like a runaway rocket at a failed Russian cold-war nuclear test.

Hey Dfg, I think this guy might be -SpectraL
  • edited January 2011
    Daily wrote: »
    I never used to think that -SpectraL would use multiple accounts...

Cue rasping laughter.

Banning Spectral is pointless. It's like going into a large forest and deciding you don't like the lichen growing on the trees, so you decide to start scrubbing it off with a nail brush. Several years later, when you've finished obsessively scrubbing off the lichen on the last tree, you walk back to where you started and realize it's grown back again in random places all over the forest.

So... better learn to like lichen.
    Hey Dfg, I think this guy might be -SpectraL

No! On the tree over there, over there!

Lol.
  • edited January 2011
    Cue rasping laughter.

Banning Spectral is pointless. It's like going into a large forest and deciding you don't like the lichen growing on the trees, so you decide to start scrubbing it off with a nail brush. Several years later, when you've finished obsessively scrubbing off the lichen on the last tree, you walk back to where you started and realize it's grown back again in random places all over the forest.

So... better learn to like lichen.

No! On the tree over there, over there!

Lol.

Hey Dfg, I know this guy is a jackass
  • edited January 2011
    this whole thing is hilarious
  • edited March 2011
    this whole thing is hilarious

It is, lol.

Why have I never seen this thread? :D
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    It is, lol.

Why have I never seen this thread? :D

:facepalm:
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited April 2011
    :mad;ijuana, blindbat, bornkiller, Box, buddha, Daily, Daktologist, Dfg, DirtySanchez, Dysgraphia, FATTY_MCFUCKFACE, Gambler_Justice, Gary Oak, Gorilla Guts, Habaner0, jamie madrox, JestA, JustAnotherAsshole, Kurt von Hammangstein, Lethargica, Mayberry, MissingMuse, My Mom Is Dead, poast-bortem!, TheDarkRodent, thewanderer, Vineman

^ The traitors to free speech, mentioned above, will be forever remembered for their cowardice and unabashed shamelessness. Lest we forget... lest we forget...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    :mad;ijuana, blindbat, bornkiller, Box, buddha, Daily, Daktologist, Dfg, DirtySanchez, Dysgraphia, FATTY_MCFUCKFACE, Gambler_Justice, Gary Oak, Gorilla Guts, Habaner0, jamie madrox, JestA, JustAnotherAsshole, Kurt von Hammangstein, Lethargica, Mayberry, MissingMuse, My Mom Is Dead, poast-bortem!, TheDarkRodent, thewanderer, Vineman

^ The traitors to free speech, mentioned above, will be forever remembered for their cowardice and unabashed shamelessness. Lest we forget... lest we forget...

Welcome back. I suppose.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited April 2011
    Worst mistake this site has ever made. Aww fuck this place is gonna go down hill with -SpectraL and his alt accounts.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    Worst mistake this site has ever made. Aww fuck this place is gonna go down hill with -SpectraL and his alt accounts.
    Unfair banning is unfair. Better to correct mistakes and handle issues the right way. Learn to handle the drama and the heat.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Unfair banning is unfair. Better to correct mistakes and handle issues the right way. Learn to handle the drama and the heat.

Meh. I liked this place because it was drama free without -SpectraL.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2011

Welcome back oldman. Lube your ass, I have a volcano in my pants & she's a gonna blooooooow, :o
  • edited April 2011
    Glad to see you back Spectral.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    Meh. I liked this place because it was drama free without -SpectraL.

Drama is part of Totse, but don't worry you won't see excessive things here.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited April 2011

I guess I am a traitor of free speech..in the totse realm :rolleyes:.

Spectral..you shouldn't dwell on the past! That is why you havn't grown the last time you were banned. Where do you think bringing up the past will lead you to? Yeah, sorry for clicking yes on a pointless poll; I even forgot about this and moved on. I think it is fair for you to move on so you can grow as a person and not be so angry all the time.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    I guess I am a traitor of free speech..in the totse realm :rolleyes:.

Spectral..you shouldn't dwell on the past! That is why you havn't grown the last time you were banned. Where do you think bringing up the past will lead you to? Yeah, sorry for clicking yes on a pointless poll; I even forgot about this and moved on. I think it is fair for you to move on so you can grow as a person and not be so angry all the time.

So just let anyone and everyone conduct themselves in the most pointless, clueless, irresponsible matter...and then call "clean slate" when the bed you've slept in ain't too cozy and make everyone's sins go away, huh?

Sorry Lethargica, this kind of mindset is what has driven society itself right into the toilet...much less these silly little cyber communities. :thumbsdown:
    edited April 2011
    No need to say sorry, DaGuru. I have moved on, and spectral wants to stay in the past. If anything, please say sorry to him.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    No need to say sorry, DaGuru. I have moved on, and spectral wants to stay in the past. If anything, please say sorry to him.

That is where your nonchalance and aloofness is helping further trivialize the very essence of life itself. You mistakenly believe you can make whatever mistakes (whether with or without malice) and all you have to do is mutter the words "I'm sorry"...and that somehow magically makes everything go away. Now YOU are in the free and clear...all because you've rationalized the guilt/dirt away in your mind.

Yeah, yeah yeah...I know...you are a reflection/product of society...that kind of idealogy is common place nowadays. And like I said, witness the world we ARE living in because of it...we are on the brink. :thumbsdown:

Try better to see if everything did go down once you flushed next time Lethargica, couple stubborn turds are still clinging to the sides.....
    edited April 2011
    I thought you said this was a "silly little cyber community", not "life itself".

Ok, so i may never understand what it's like to be banned from a community, but what the real poison here, are those people coming back, and trying to bring people down. Majority of people don't care and is willing to have a community with people like you. But bringing up this..nonesense, has sparked the immaturity complex of TSaod here and now it is a problem of communication. This is what really sparks murder and wars, when people dwell on the past too much and realize it is all they have, and they take it in with pride. That is being a typical human being and a true reflection of society.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    I thought you said this was a "silly little cyber community", not "life itself".

Ok, so i may never understand what it's like to be banned from a community, but what the real poison here, are those people coming back, and trying to bring people down. Majority of people don't care and is willing to have a community with people like you. But bringing up this..nonesense, has sparked the immaturity complex of TSaod here and now it is a problem of communication. This is what really sparks murder and wars, when people dwell on the past too much and realize it is all they have, and they take it in with pride. That is being a typical human being and a true reflection of society.

Ya ever think some of those people deservedly NEED to be brought down? Or is this some Sesame Street land of make believe where everyone has good in their hearts and happyendings as well as justice always prevails? :fap:

You are right about pride starting wars, but attaching it to not paying attention to the past is just trying to clean your consciense yet again. You are grasping at whatever straws that sounds good to excuse yourself for acting so nonchalant about your behaviors, and then try to demonize people that don't conduct themselves in as equally an uncaring/apathetic nature.

Dare I say LETHARGIC nature as well, because your insistence that nothing in life means a god damn thing from one minute to the next....nor does history have any bearing on the conditions we are living in currently...then obviously your brain is in quite a slumber, and quite cozy at having such a simplified albeit off base outlook on life. :thumbsdown:
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Ya ever think some of those people deservedly NEED to be brought down? Or is this some Sesame Street land of make believe where everyone has good in their hearts and happyendings as well as justice always prevails? :fap:

Like who? Not me (for one which i will explain in my next points). Not the moderators who wanted to bring you guys back. You are only aiming at is the community. What are you going to do? A wall of text saying "those people" need to be brought down, is not going to bring them down but just adding oil to the fire and feeding trolls.

You are right about pride starting wars, but attaching it to not paying attention to the past is just trying to clean your consciense yet again. You are grasping at whatever straws that sounds good to excuse yourself for acting so nonchalant about your behaviors, and then try to demonize people that don't conduct themselves in as equally an uncaring/apathetic nature.

I can boldly state that I have never bashed on spectral or you. All I did was say "yes or no" on a poll. Now, if this poll got spectral banned, then I am wrong and will stop replying to these posts. If this poll didn't result in spectrals ban, then you are wasting your time here with the wrong guy. I don't know what kind of "behaviors" you are talking about, DaGuru, when you have other totseans who actively try to bring you and your friend down.
    Dare I say LETHARGIC nature as well, because your insistence that nothing in life means a god damn thing from one minute to the next....nor does history have any bearing on the conditions we are living in currently...then obviously your brain is in quite a slumber, and quite cozy at having such a simplified albeit off base outlook on life. :thumbsdown:

While I'll admit, Lethargica used to be a name that I lived up to, but things have changed for me, and I didn't want to be an alcolyte. But do you know what's true lethargy? Blaming others for their problems :thumbsup:. Anyone can pass their problems on to someone else, that is human nature in itself. Some people have the ego to think that there is "nothing wrong with me; it must be someone else" when they are the cause of such a stir. I am not putting blame on anyone, nor should you. Like I said, it's time to take a lesson out of this, and make sure it doesn't happen again, hence moving on.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    iccj4A.JPG

At first I thought it was a cute girl.
    edited April 2011
    Everyone in the poll who turned their backs on free speech will now be required to beat themselves senseless, until their senses finally return. No holding back punches, no pulling punches at the last second either. Hey, nobody ever said you were gonna learn easy. Now... get on to pounding your own sorry asses.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    I can boldly state that I have never bashed on spectral or you. All I did was say "yes or no" on a poll. .

You can try to minimize your thought process all you like, but I'm sorry....I'm not going to make light of reckless, thoughtless, and just plain IGNORANT ways of going about doing things. Let's clarify all this here Lethargica...what you really did was step forward to the entire community and say.....

"I want person X to be vanquished from this community forever, as his presence here is affecting it negatively."

Now you can try to cliche your way out of this, or you can back your earlier sentiments. I know, now you are playing the card of...."well gee gosh golly, I don't even remember the poll or why I responded to it...its was just another fun little poll like the 20 other Facebook quizes I responded to that afternoon....life is just a big joke about everything and nothing has any meaning to any of it, don't ya know".

And by the way Lethargica...the ONLY one right now in this conversation "making excuses and finding others to blame" is you. Because you are trying to back-step away from an earlier stance you made, and are grasping at every feeble EXCUSE in the book why you are "right" in doing so.

So no, it isn't Spectral's fault that he has a memory and is calling a spade a spade....the obligation is for you to tell us exactly WHY did you have the belief he just HAD to be permamently cast aside in a place supposedly embracing Freedom of Speech? Regardless of whether the poll was made in jest, had no validity, or your vote did or did not have effects on the "future" of this place (not to mention the message you folks sent to the rest of the world that was looking in..."see our hypocrisy here world, come join Totse, yeay us!")...that was the stance you took. :thumbsdown:

So villify me all you like because yeah, I AM watching/reading people's hearts...and they DO have an indication of probable behaviors or actions in the future. While you keep strolling through life with no sense of accountability or care for anything you do, as if everything is just one big game to be forgotten about with do overs from one hour to the next. :facepalm:

Grow the fuck up already and have some substance, or keep playing your GAMES and keep on keepin on being just a little child the rest of your life where nothing you do has any meaning in the least.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011

Man, that must have hurt, holding in all the butt hurt all that time and letting it all out at once like that. Can I offer you a tampon for your ass?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Man, that must have hurt, holding in all the butt hurt all that time and letting it all out at once like that. Can I offer you a tampon for your ass?

Holy shit, in another thread I was just talking about predatory chickenshits who abuse people's personal info.....and in mere minutes look who crawls under the door with more silly made up stories and fairy tales. :facepalm:

Just what about make pretend time from your youth do you find so alluring that you refuse to let go of it? :confused:
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    Everyone in the poll who turned their backs on free speech will now be required to beat themselves senseless, until their senses finally return. No holding back punches, no pulling punches at the last second either. Hey, nobody ever said you were gonna learn easy. Now... get on to pounding your own sorry asses.

Since when did voting in a poll? I have yet to vote as of this moment and I normally don't disclose my vote but I will now. I'm voting "no" despite your deliberate insult toward me and other moderators, despite my better judgement and despite (and this really bothers me) your deliberate and inexcusable attack on the community after your previous ban. I'm willing to give you a second chance to show that you can be a good contributing member of this community. If you wanted to you could be a really strong asset. I will, however, in no way support you ever being more than a member. You do not deserve or show the restraint necessary to be a moderator.
  • edited April 2011
    Since when did voting in a poll? I have yet to vote as of this moment and I normally don't disclose my vote but I will now. I'm voting "no" despite your deliberate insult toward me and other moderators, despite my better judgement and despite (and this really bothers me) your deliberate and inexcusable attack on the community after your previous ban. I'm willing to give you a second chance to show that you can be a good contributing member of this community. If you wanted to you could be a really strong asset. I will, however, in no way support you ever being more than a member. You do not deserve or show the restraint necessary to be a moderator.

When Spectral was modded on Totse for three weeks by the hacked Enigma account, he surprised the staff with his considered approach to modding. The apocalypse that several mods had anticipated simply failed to materialize.

Spectral did no worse than anyone else in had in the first few weeks of their role as mod.
  • edited April 2011
    LOL
    I voted to have you unbanned later though, does that mean I'm a -SpectraL approved true templar now?
    edited April 2011
    LOL
    I voted to have you unbanned later though, does that mean I'm a -SpectraL approved true templar now?
    No. You are still not approved. Come back when you have some hair on your chest.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited April 2011
    Under careful consideration I voted no.
  • edited April 2011
    I voted no.

Maybe I'm nostalgic, or maybe I'm crazy, but quite honestly I don't (yet?) have beef w Spec....
    Furthermoar, at least he can put sentences together n shit... Unlike some other trolls
    edited April 2011
    Notice how your "fearless leader" voted to ban a member who had, thus far, broken no rules, but who had only offered an opinion which was immediately looked upon as a threat. Says a lot for the future of this place.