Want a girl to love you? Ignore her — Totseans

Want a girl to love you? Ignore her

MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
edited February 2011 in Life
Its simple cat-string theory. You engage in a relationship with a girl, show her that you have feelings, then ignore her. She will wonder why you suddenly stopped talking to her, start question her own worth, then throwing everything that she has to keep you. Eventually shell start throwing herself at you sexually and you can get her to do pretty much anything you want with time and patience. Its a beautiful thing really.

All you chumps who are so quick to pick up the phone and tell your girl that shes beautiful and that she means the world to you. All you chumps who wonder why your girl walks all over you and cheats on you.
Try ignoring your lady. Women never shut the fuck anyways so theyll still be talking when you call them back.

Comments

  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    Didn't work so well when I was 11.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Didn't work so well when I was 11.

    Obviously theres more to this technique than just ignoring a girl.

    First you got to be desirable. Then you gotta show interest in the girl and get her to like her, but you cant just start ignoring her yet. You gotta show her your feelings, your emotions, you at your most vulnerable.

    Then you ignore her. Enjoy your buttsex.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    I can vouch for this, however it got me girls I wasn't really interested in and I really was ignoring.
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    some liek it when you treat them like crap. Don't hit them of course but make fun of them.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    mr. Moo wrote: »
    some liek it when you treat them like crap. Hit them of course but make fun of them too.
    *fixed
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited January 2011
    I agree with OP. Currently in one of those relationships myself.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    Call me weird but I'd rather be in a mature relationship than one where being "ignored" as a form of manipulation is an option.

    I mean, if you're dating a crazy bitch with insecurity issues, I can see how that would work. To me it'd just be more unattractive than anything.
  • edited January 2011
    Yes most girls who are in their teens and 20's enjoy being treated like crap. This isn't a secret. They're mostly young, immature, and materialistic. They don't place true value on anything because they don't see any of it yet and lack the experience necessary to see through most guys deceptive fronts.

    This changes at some point for most women though. Unfortunately not all.
  • edited January 2011
    spazz wrote: »
    OP is right. pretty girls with no self esteem cant stand it when their prettiness does nothing to you :D But the ones that you oogle over....wont want anything to do with you. IDK why, they make no sense.

    I fixed that for you.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited January 2011
    This reminded me of this thread :p

    This is fucking hilarious
    Just some ways you can show your special someone you're a real man:

    1. When she asks how she looks, shrug and say "could be better." This will keep her on her toes, and girls love that.

    2. Never hold her hand. This can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. If she grabs your hand, squeeze hers really, really hard until she cries. This will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are.

    3. Once a month sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. Girls are like dogs. They love to be roughed up.

    4. Call her in the middle of the night to ask if she's sleeping. When she says that she is, say "you better be." Repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. This will show her you care.

    5. When she is upset about something, suggest to her that it might be her fault. This will pave the way for her own personal improvement, and every girl needs some improvement.

    6. If, I mean when, she's mad at you for not calling her when you say you will, promise her that you will call her at a certain time later in the day. This will ensure that she waits by the phone. Also, tell her when you call you're going to tell her a special surprise. Now she'll be really excited. Now don't call. That's also quite funny!

    7. If you're talking to another girl, make sure she's looking. When your g/f looks at you, stare into her eyes, mouth the words 'fuck you,' and grab the other girl's ass. Girls love competition.

    8. Tell her you're taking her out to dinner. Drive for miles so she thinks it's going to be really special. Then take her to a burning tire yard. When she starts to get upset tell her you were just kidding and now you're really going to take her to dinner. Then drive her home. When she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear "...because I can...now go make a sandwich"

    9. Introduce her to your friends as "some chick". Women love those special nicknames.

    10. Play with her hair. Play with it HARD.

    11. Warm her up when she's cold... but not by giving her your jacket, because then you might get cold. Rather, look her in the eye and say, "If you don't stop bitching about the cold right now, you're going to be bitching about a black eye." The best way to get warm is with fear.

    12. Take her to a party. When you get there she'll have to go to the bathroom (they always do). Leave immediately. Come back right when the party's dying and yell at her the whole way home for ditching you at the party.

    13. Make her laugh. A good way to do this is if she has a small pet. Kick the pet. I always find stuff like that funny. Why shouldn't girls?

    14. Let her fall asleep in your arms. When she's fast asleep, wait 10 minutes then JUMP UP AND SCREAM IN HER EAR! Repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things. Like basketball.

    15. Spit often. I hear girls like guys that spit.

    16. If you care about her, never ever tell her. This will only give her self confidence. Then you can never turn her into the object she deep down desires to be.

    17. Every time you're in her house steal one of the following: shoes, earrings, or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. This way she'll go crazy.

    18. Take her out to dinner. Right when she's about to order interrupt and say "No, she's not hungry". Make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for her.

    19. Look her in the eyes and smile. Then clock her one. Girls love a spontaneous guy.

    20. Give her one of your t-shirts... and make sure it has your smell on it. But not a sexy cologne smell. A bad smell. You know what I'm talking about.

    21. If you're listening to music, and she asks to hear it, tell her no. This way she'll think you're mysterious.

    22. Remember her birthday, but don't get her anything. Teach her material objects aren't important. The only thing that's important is that she keeps you happy. And your happiness is the greatest present she can ever get.

    23. Recognize the small things; they usually mean the most. Then when she's sleeping, steal all her small things and break them. Because jewelry is for wussies and Asian ladies.

    24. When she gives you a present on your birthday, Christmas, or just whenever, take it and tell her you love it. Then next time you know she's coming over on a trash day leave the trash can open and have the present visibly sticking out of the can. Girls actually don't like this one that much, but I think it's funny.

    Im gonna try some of these :D
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    This reminded me of this thread :p

    lol great advice in there
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited January 2011
    vouch. ignored my gf, came backed to her, and was willing to do anything I wanted to her. Turned her down though, started ignoring her again. I'm wasn't interested. Of course this is a very short version but yeah you need to be desirable at the start
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    This reminded me of this thread :p

    Rofl. Bulletproof advice.

    You guys date some fucked up women.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited January 2011
    You don't even have to talk to them in person; all it takes is one vague text and they'll stay up all night thinking about it, and probably sending you some naked pics (or considering it, anyway) when you ask for them. Most teen girls are so starved for some meaning of self-worth that they would do anything for the person they like.

    Describes my last girlfriend perfectly, except she was in her 20's and still doing this shit.

    Oh and she was a groupie of mine from my last band :D
  • edited January 2011
    Describes my last girlfriend perfectly, except she was in her 20's and still doing this shit.

    Oh and she was a groupie of mine from my last band :D

    That doesn't even count. Groupies generally have very low self esteem just like most girls in their 20s. Groupies just carry this mentality well into their 30s and even 40s.

    Taking advantage of girls with low self esteem isn't a trick. People have been doing it forever. I don't understand why this seems like a secret to so many people.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited January 2011
    Because so many people fail at it.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    I tried a few in that list, and have been doing some for years. Some girls actually like them, but only if the guy is an Abercrombie douche. Some girls will do anything for a 6-pack.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited January 2011
    It's not manipulation or low self esteem on anyone's part. Believe it or not people want to be left alone sometimes. Ignoring them is a good way to let them have some space. And yes after I've had some private time, I want some goddamn attention and I will get it any way I can!
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    thatsMYdog wrote: »
    It's not manipulation or low self esteem on anyone's part.

    Yes it is.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited January 2011
    ok maybe sometimes
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    This post is not visible because thatsMYdog is on your ignore list.

    Amidoinitrite?
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited January 2011
    Its simple cat-string theory. You engage in a relationship with a girl, show her that you have feelings, then ignore her. She will wonder why you suddenly stopped talking to her, start question her own worth, then throwing everything that she has to keep you. Eventually shell start throwing herself at you sexually and you can get her to do pretty much anything you want with time and patience. Its a beautiful thing really.

    All you chumps who are so quick to pick up the phone and tell your girl that shes beautiful and that she means the world to you. All you chumps who wonder why your girl walks all over you and cheats on you.
    Try ignoring your lady. Women never shut the fuck anyways so theyll still be talking when you call them back.

    This worked with a chick I was about to get with in High School. Unfortunately, we somehow switched roles and now she doesn't talk to me anymoar. :(

    But fuck it, I don't really care anymoar.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited January 2011
    Vizier wrote: »
    This post is not visible because thatsMYdog is on your ignore list.

    Amidoinitrite?

    Nooo omg pay attention to me!
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    This is good advice. TMD is right to some degree but the self esteem issue is a fact and can work if used with caution.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    that or just have a huge johnson.

    taht make her love you.
  • MonsterballzMonsterballz New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    I can vouch for this, however it got me girls I wasn't really interested in and I really was ignoring.

    Fucking THIS I got several ugly/fat girls all over my dick because I am actually ignoring them and the ones I'm after are utterly clueless :facepalm: FML
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    your fucked if a fat girl likes you its over.

    You can be an dick face to her and dumb bitch

    would still suck you off and take your load on her stupid

    fat face
  • kidgokidgo Regular
    edited February 2011
    maybe the nice girls are just put off ya now cause you fucked their fat mate :P
Sign In or Register to comment.