The United states should invade Pakistan

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
As you all probably know Pakistan has arrested an American diplomat who defended himself. This is a clear violation of international law and it should not be tolerated. I believe military force should be used to free him if Pakistan continues to defy the law. If the Islamic world wants a holy war I suggest we give them a holy war. It is time for a new crusade.

Crusader12.jpg

Comments

• LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Hell yea, send our nations poor and uneducated off to a distant country to kill and be killed. Fire up the propoganda machines! It would probably help the economy.
  • edited January 2011
    Hell yea, abandon our diplomat to be murdered to appease the moslem hordes. Fire up the white flags and anal lube! It would probably hurt moslem feelings to do the right thing.

IN OTHER NEWS, LIBERALS HAVE NO BALLS
    more at 11
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    lol i do think we should take military action on this point, although i do think almost all wars are religious. anyway in lead of sending more men then are already there we shoudl pull out all troops and bomb the mojor cities and hotspots of violence and brutality against The USA. NO NUKES! if we nuke the place we cant come in and take over. just like the board game risk.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    IN OTHER NEWS, LIBERALS HAVE NO BALLS
    more at 11

Two questions: Can you even see your balls over your bloated paunch and even if you could get a woman would she be able to find them?
  • AD2011AD2011 Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    America haven't even been able to do ANYTHING in Afghanistan AND Iraq in what almost 10 years now...and you think they should start yet another campaign they can't finish sending people at home into even more debt?

I'm all for it, I'd love to hear about America getting beaten down in yet another Country.

Read The Art of War by Sun Tsu and realize how bad America is at war.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    AD2011 wrote: »
    America haven't even been able to do ANYTHING in Afghanistan AND Iraq in what almost 10 years now...and you think they should start yet another campaign they can't finish sending people at home into even more debt?

I'm all for it, I'd love to hear about America getting beaten down in yet another Country.

Read The Art of War by Sun Tsu and realize how bad America is at war.

ORLY?? Because America only toppled 2 regimes and set up new governments in 2 country's and you say we haven't done shit.:rolleyes::rolleyes::facepalm::facepalm::rolleyes::rolleyes: Afghanistan is a defeated nation as is Iraq. quit listening to the media and really think about it. We defeated both nations EASILY. Go listen to some more Rachel Maddow and STFU.

And BTW I'm not a supporter in the slightest of our government so don't claim thats why I'm saying this.
  • AD2011AD2011 Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    ORLY?? Because America only toppled 2 regimes and set up new governments in 2 country's and you say we haven't done shit.:rolleyes::rolleyes::facepalm::facepalm::rolleyes::rolleyes: Afghanistan is a defeated nation as is Iraq. quit listening to the media and really think about it. We defeated both nations EASILY. Go listen to some more Rachel Maddow and STFU.

And BTW I'm not a supporter in the slightest of our government so don't claim thats why I'm saying this.

Lulz listen to who? She's American right? Too easy...

America got rid of the Taliban so we could all enjoy a market flooded with Heroin again? Killed Saddam so it looked like you've done something?

Way to be...ain't...done...SHIT.

http://icasualties.org/OEF/index.aspx

^^The U.S. should at least try to better their stats, I mean it hasn't even been a month this year and 21 deaths are recorded. If this was a F.P.S game, you'd have to agree, the U.S is a freaking n00b! ROFLMAO!!!

Iraq must be different, Saddam's been dead for years and it's been quite awhile since ZOMG WMD's!!! were found to NOT exist...I mean are the U.S. still even there?

http://icasualties.org/Iraq/index.aspx

Oh yes it seems the U.S. is getting pwned majorly there. Few extra pensions to go to the families, more coffins to order, couple more one way flight tickets to bring a corpse back to afford.
  • AD2011AD2011 Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Also I hope they kill this stupid American at a public event and televise it/broadcast it live on the interwebz...that always riles up America dumbasses.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited January 2011
    Lol, you think because you killed a few of the laier dirt farmers in the begging you've accomplished something? All that's happened is we've set up a lame duck president who takes bribes from anyone and have most of the population against us?
    Feck me you do realise they failed the war when they started to use drones? In a proper counter terrorist campaign you shouldn't use bombing generally turns the population against you..

In short..
    2duasyw.jpg
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    They already invaded Pakistan, Isn't that how they get into Afghanistan?