TOTSE.INFO Drawball Project #4

2»

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    ITT: Poast shows how it's done. Great job!
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Box wrote: »
    That flag is full of immense faggotry. What's the point of it? Everyone knows how their shitty flag looks like. :rolleyes:

It's Finland, and the sauna is closed for the day. What else is there for them to do?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm unsure as to how to reply to your post because I really don't understand it, so I'll reply with a generic post:

lol!
  • edited January 2011
    What do you guys think? Should I make an appeal to zoklet to work with us in turning the whole ball into a giant &T? I know we would outnumber the Finland drawers. This has potential to be great if only both communities could work together. Thoughts?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    What do you guys think? Should I make an appeal to zoklet to work with us in turning the whole ball into a giant &T? I know we would outnumber the Finland drawers. This has potential to be great if only both communities could work together. Thoughts?
    No. You were already rude to them and pushed them off, keep your dignity and lets work on this solo.
  • edited January 2011
    I don't think we have the man power to do anything big and actually keep it up though. I've already designed something awesome. If I were to ask them and they were game, would you still be up for it? By the way, I think it would be in totse.info's favor to offer to do a joint project.
  • edited January 2011
    I'd really like some feedback on this guys. Personally I'm ready to move forward with the idea, the more I think about it the more it sounds like it could work. I'm talking about using the man power from BOTH communities to basically cover the whole ball. We would easily out number the Finland drawers. I just need to know if I have your support on this.
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'd really like some feedback on this guys. Personally I'm ready to move forward with the idea, the more I think about it the more it sounds like it could work. I'm talking about using the man power from BOTH communities to basically cover the whole ball. We would easily out number the Finland drawers. I just need to know if I have your support on this.

I would help out with a large &T. While it is obvious that there has been bitterness and bitching on both sides, I feel as though something as simple as this could help remind the &T community as a whole what it is like to work together as compared to a cyclical civil rivalry between Zoklet and &T.info.
  • edited January 2011
    I completely agree Grinch. That's the logic I'm going to use to rally the troops.

Obviously I favor this site, but we're all totseans, and that's what is important.
    edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011
    Good to know. I've already designed a rough draft in paint.

I will start making the threads for both sites now.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm in.

While you're gathering our strengths and forming bonds and pacts, I'm gonna try to learn all those scripts and figure out which one is the best for our purposes. Then write a guide about using them.
    edited January 2011
    ^ Do that. I'm gonna go finish my paper.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    We'll need to come up with a design of what the finished product will look like so that everyone knows the what the goal is. Otherwise there will be confusion and wasted ink.

Once the flag fags are done and we feel that we are ready, we should pick a time and all go at it at once.

It might be too much to ask but assigning areas to groups to cover could make the process go more smoothly.

If it's going to be a giant &T, we should attempt to include totse2 as well.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited January 2011
    We'll need to come up with a design of what the finished product will look like so that everyone knows the what the goal is.
    drawball.jpg
    If it's going to be a giant &T, we should attempt to include totse2 as well.
    Cool thought, bro. If we're getting a bunch of totse fallout to build this, maybe we should add a collaborative name to it--free of the rivalries and shit. Like "The Temple's Union."
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited January 2011
    Definitely on for the combined effort giant &T symbol. It would be highly beneficial for both communities.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited January 2011
    drawball.jpg

Cool thought, bro. If we're getting a bunch of totse fallout to build this, maybe we should add a collaborative name to it--free of the rivalries and shit. Like "The Temple's Union."

Actually that's not a bad idea. How active is totse2 anyway? I didn't think many people were on there anymore. I haven't checked in a long time though.
    edited January 2011
    Slice wrote: »
    Actually that's not a bad idea. How active is totse2 anyway? I didn't think many people were on there anymore. I haven't checked in a long time though.

They're about as active as us, maybe a little more or less. Definately wouldn't hurt to ask them.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited January 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    I'm in.

While you're gathering our strengths and forming bonds and pacts, I'm gonna try to learn all those scripts and figure out which one is the best for our purposes. Then write a guide about using them.

DOO it!!
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited February 2011
    Its lookin nice

But I don't think it's useful. Searching &T on google gives AT&T, not totse.

cAqtn.jpg
    edited February 2011

We're not advertising.
    If you're in the know, it's cool to see we're still around. If you're not, then pity to them.
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited February 2011
    Its lookin nice

We're not advertising.
    If you're in the know, it's cool to see we're still around. If you're not, then pity to them.

:fap:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    Fixed the &T problem. Hopefully, in few weeks or days or hours Totse will get linked when &T is searched.
  • edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Fixed the &T problem. Hopefully, in few weeks or days or hours Totse will get linked when &T is searched.

That's awesome dude, how did you actually manage to fix this? "&T" is such a plain statement, it must apply to literally MILLIONS of websites out there.

Will totse be at the top of the listings? :D
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    That's awesome dude, how did you actually manage to fix this? "&T" is such a plain statement, it must apply to literally MILLIONS of websites out there.

Will totse be at the top of the listings? :D

No. DFG can't beat AT&T.
  • edited February 2011
    I realize that - just as long as we're on the first page then I'll be happy.
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    weeks or days or hours

Page 14 :cool: