resiting the urge to fap

SliceSlice Regular
edited February 2011 in Life
You know those times when you just have to fap? How does one resist? Chronic fapping is killing my sex drive when I need to use it :angry:

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited January 2011
    I think I'm just gonna :fap: now.

Seriously tho, how do I not fap when I need to fap?? :facepalm:
    edited January 2011
    Eat or go find something interesting on TV. Discovery has some good shit.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited January 2011
    do anything to keep yourself active and not encouraging the urge to fap. your probably in a routine of fapping. if your fapping 5 times a day try to cut that and only fap 3 times until your eventually not doing that at all. regular sex helps a lot too
  • edited January 2011
    Taking your mind off it helps, just by doing shit outside or in places where you can't fap anyway. Why not just fap though? I can still have sex just fine despite the fact that I'm a fapper.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Slice wrote: »
    I think I'm just gonna :fap: now.

1295608194797.png

It was a spooky ghost!
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Why would you ever want to resist? :o
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited January 2011
    yea somtimes u just gotta do it

i love rubbing my flaps together

it wears out my paper honeycomb but its worf it
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Just keep mentally occupied. Try playing a video that requires concentration, doing a math problem, go for a run if the weather permits, really the possibilities are endless. Just stay occupied.
    edited January 2011
    I thought you died Skyclaw.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Smoking weed makes fapping better
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    This thread makes me want to fap. :fap:
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    I do also fap. my solution is smoke more drugs and Veg.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    But, but, I like to fap on drugs
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    But, but, I like to fap on drugs

Fapping while on drugs definitely feels that much better
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited February 2011
    agh. Just find motivation somewhere. If you really don't want to fap, then you won't fap, pretty much simple as that.
    The only advice I can really give you is to focus that energy elsewhere. Keep your mind and your body active.
    Channel the sexual energy in to something useful. If you're dying for a root, go for a run.
    The way I like to put it is that you're just dumping all this energy that you have when you fap. If you focus on other things you can use this energy for constructive purposes other than just dumping it and wasting it for the fleeting satisfaction you gain from wanking.

I havn't wanked personally for months. I know it can be hard to stop and I've found that unless you actually genuinely don't want to wank any more the effort of not wanking can almost cause more harm than its worth.
    Just have a solid reason you don't want to wank and remind yourself of this. Find a reason your mind can't find a way around when you're fiending for a fap. Personally I find this only really possible if you've abstained first to actually experience what it's like, to kinda give you more of a solid motivation.
    Nut up for the first 3 weeks or so and don't wank. As others have said, keep active blah blah. But in my opinion the key to this as always is to have a reason to do so (you genuinely believe that you're wanking habits are having a negative effect on your live.)
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    I read this thread last night, and immediately had to fap. I needed it, so thank you.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited February 2011
    I need to stop fapping so much so my sex drive makes me not be a pussy so I can go GET some pussy. :mad:

I've decided that there is literally no reason that I shouldn't be getting laid other than I fap so much I don't care to try. WTF TOTSE WAT DO I DO
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited February 2011
    its all up to you now man. we have given you suggestions. now its your turn to try them out.