I have Aids, now what?

BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
edited February 2011 in Life
I found out 2 weeks ago but i have no clue what to do next?

Any advice?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Start complaining about how this place doesn't tolerate homosexuals.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    i got it from your mum :(
    edited February 2011
    i didnt know how else to tell you.

sorry :(:(
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited February 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »

This.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    Spread it around to as much people as possible. Try to beat Cho's highscore.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    First do like Vizier said and infect as many people as possible. When you beat Cho's high-score kill yourself but make sure you do it in the bloodiest way possible that way you have the best chance to infect whomever finds your body and those who come to investigate.
  • lifeofbeanlifeofbean New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »

But I'm here.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    Lookup some guides on taking care of yourself. If you want to do this world a favor then rape as many people as you can and spread the LOVE AIDS!
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited February 2011
    Die.

From now on, that's what will rule your life: death. Hearing you have aids amplifies the sound of your life ticking away with every second that passes. You are a walking dead man, spreading death werever you go. You don't enjoy life anymore. Food has lost it's taste, drugs have lost their edge and sex has lost it's passion. You have lost all self discipline and all your drive. You're no longer able to motivate yourself. After all, you're a dead man walking. What's the sense in trying.

The only time you will ever feel happy and satisfied again is the last second of your life, during which you realise your agony has finally ended. Go jump off a high building. It will feel better than anything you could ever do.
  • edited February 2011
    infect as many people as you can
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Nicely done, Amie. Truth or GTFO :D
    edited February 2011
    I have the aids bracelet.

and they make you wear a photo id
    with your aids info.

It doesnt bother me much, but i like to still have sex in the raw. or butt
  • edited February 2011
    I've met queers who take and give it raw "...because my viral load is near zero".

OP should find one and go have a cockfight with him.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited February 2011
    First do like Vizier said and infect as many people as possible. When you beat Cho's high-score kill yourself but make sure you do it in the bloodiest way possible that way you have the best chance to infect whomever finds your body and those who come to investigate.

this i suggest you get a job in starbucks making coffee prick your finger put in coffee and give it to all those snobby pricks.
    edited February 2011
    ^^ good thinking.
  • edited February 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    this i suggest you get a job in starbucks making coffee prick your finger put in coffee and give it to all those snobby pricks.

Ingesting contaminated blood is unlikely to result in HIV infection if the individual has a healthy digestive tract. Furthermore, dropping the blood into hot coffee will probably destroy significant amounts of the virus. It's still highly unlikely to result in infection, but an alternative method would be to masturbate behind the counter then run up to one of the customers and blow his contaminated load into her eye.

If nothing else he could at least post the POV video.
  • edited February 2011
    I wonder how many people you could actually infect with the disease in a week... Maybe you should try it.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    i got it from your mum :(
    Mayberrys mum?????? ........ NNNNNOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo.....screaming-7365.gif
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Yeh, my mom was selling cans of AIDS harvested from a nigger farm. I guess he bought one.
    edited February 2011
    lol can of aids.

i need a book on aids.

Like Aids for dummies.