it's raining

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So fucking hard right now.

Been going on for about an hour; we didn't get any rain for over ~2 weeks so this oughta even out the humidity.

How's the weather where you are?

Comments

• Fuck the FBIFuck the FBI Regular
    edited July 2010
    hot as fuck
  • Fuck the FBIFuck the FBI Regular
    edited July 2010
    I miss the rain and the snow and the ice and the sitting in front of the TV with my laptop next to me sipping hot chocolate.
  • Tommy LundTommy Lund Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Pretty good. I rent the first floor of a house and thankfully it is pretty cold here now.
    I also only have direct sunlight in the morning and I usually sleep trough it.

Two nights ago we had the worst thunderstorm in 15 years. Sparks in outlets and whatnot. Just like I remember them back in the 90s.
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Heaving, or, at least it was...

Thunder and lightning too. Also, there is a hosepipe ban. WTF!
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    I wish it would rain again, it's too goddamn hot.
  • weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »

How's the weather where you are?

I'm kinda tired to be honest, and I've got an insect bite on my forearm that's itching like a bastard.

Thanks for asking though :)
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    weathers wrote: »
    I'm kinda tired to be honest, and I've got an insect bite on my forearm that's itching like a bastard.

Thanks for asking though :)

Try some Neosporin, that should get rid of the itch.
  • edited July 2010
    Weather over here is pretty shitty. It's been pretty cool (temperature) all day, with some light rain earlier and a nice breeze to go with it.

Next week is where it's at, according to the weather forecast.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    All the rain today went south of me. I was really hoping for thunder so I could get out of work early but no such luck.
  • edited July 2010
    Overcast
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dude we didn't get rain for like a month, and the grass was starting to die and shit, and then we got dumped on for like 2 days of straight rain.

It stopped but we still need more.
  • edited July 2010
    Slice wrote: »
    Dude we didn't get rain for like a month, and the grass was starting to die and shit, and then we got dumped on for like 2 days of straight rain.

It stopped but we still need more.

That's when you get all the flooding and shit too. Bone dry ground followed by some kind of flash rainstorm is too much for the ground to cope with. Love flooded roads though, shit's awesome to look at.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    It was raining pretty hardcore here earlier with tornado warnings everywhere. Now its like 81 outside.

It was really nice here for about two weeks as well but then this week the weather got really shitty.