Alprazolam

MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
edited February 2011 in Man Cave
I have a friend who is very unstable. Extremely unstable. It's a girl, of course. She's been having problems with this guy for quite sometime, and she won't get rid of him, even after countless attempts to make something of it, with absolutely no success she continues with this guy. Because she's a girl, of course. Well it's driven her to a point of serious Xanax abuse. She informed me today that she's taken 12. Fucking 12? That's way, way, way overboard. I've tried helping her. So many times I've tried helping her. Only because I care about her a lot.

But now..she proves to be one that can not be helped, so I'm done with it. Today she talked to me about her problems yet again, and I basically told her to fuck off because I can't take it anymore. Every time she seeks me for guidance it takes its toll on myself. Well I was just informed that her friends are forcing her to the hospital, which is a very good thing as I think she was right on deaths doorstep with overdose.

The thing is..I'm the one who supplied her today with 10 Xanax at a trade for 6 Adderall. I'll be fucked if I blame myself for her stupidity. I'll supply, but it's the consumers job to ensure disciplined use. I had no idea that she was so deep in with abusing them.

I feel kind of bad for being so blunt with her. After she sent me the text that she's being forced to the hospital I told her "It's better that you have friends who care rather than you be dead on the floor with overdose" to which she replied "All I can think about is wanting more" in which my response was "You're an idiot" and that's it. I'm done with this girl. It's her fault that she can't handle her fucking drugs. I've done my part in trying to help her, and she NEVER fucking listens.

/rant.

Comments

• timtim Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    I have a friend who is very unstable. Extremely unstable. It's a girl, of course. She's been having problems with this guy for quite sometime, and she won't get rid of him, even after countless attempts to make something of it, with absolutely no success she continues with this guy. Because she's a girl, of course. Well it's driven her to a point of serious Xanax abuse. She informed me today that she's taken 12. Fucking 12? That's way, way, way overboard. I've tried helping her. So many times I've tried helping her. Only because I care about her a lot.

But now..she proves to be one that can not be helped, so I'm done with it. Today she talked to me about her problems yet again, and I basically told her to fuck off because I can't take it anymore. Every time she seeks me for guidance it takes its toll on myself. Well I was just informed that her friends are forcing her to the hospital, which is a very good thing as I think she was right on deaths doorstep with overdose.

The thing is..I'm the one who supplied her today with 10 Xanax at a trade for 6 Adderall. I'll be fucked if I blame myself for her stupidity. I'll supply, but it's the consumers job to ensure disciplined use. I had no idea that she was so deep in with abusing them.

I feel kind of bad for being so blunt with her. After she sent me the text that she's being forced to the hospital I told her "It's better that you have friends who care rather than you be dead on the floor with overdose" to which she replied "All I can think about is wanting more" in which my response was "You're an idiot" and that's it. I'm done with this girl. It's her fault that she can't handle her fucking drugs. I've done my part in trying to help her, and she NEVER fucking listens.

/rant.

stop justifying your actions and your friends actions. they are your FRIENDS, not customers. hence you know what problems they have and are supposed to care about them, not saying "oh well they bought the shit so what do i care if they abuse/die from them"

also related, xanax is such a shitty drug.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    tim wrote: »
    also related, xanax WD is such a shitty time.

*Fixed
  • timtim Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    *Fixed

you didnt fix anything except remove the validity of my post. Okay okay xanax isn't that shitty of a drug but it ain't got a fucking thing on valium or klonopin if you know what your doing. Shit i remember one time i took a bunch of kpins and they didn't do anything...... well thats what i thought till i woke up out of my trance 3 days later.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited February 2011
    She's not just a friend to me, she hasn't been for the past 5 years. I care about this girl a whole lot, and despite that, what I said goes out to all drug users. I don't give a shit what drug or how much of said drug you do as long as you know that you can handle it and you can still maintain a healthy lifestyle.

For so long I've helped her through everything she's been through, but she never listens to anything that I say so tonight I told her that I'm sick of it. I am more than willing to help anyone with whatever they have going on, but when someone continues to do the same thing over and over again, it gets very frustrating especially when it's someone you care about.

Also, I completely agree that Xanax is a shitty drug. I've done it a few times and I don't care for the stuff at all anymore, which is why she acquired 10 of mine.
  • edited February 2011
    Meh, I've sold xanax to less stable girls before and it was fine.

But yeah xanax can lead to some severe blackouts if you drink heavily on it. Never drive on it at all. Still fun to do though.
  • ChinaCatChinaCat Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011

this is always related
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    Okay okay xanax isn't that shitty of a drug but it ain't got a fucking thing on valium or klonopin if you know what your doing. Shit i remember one time i took a bunch of kpins and they didn't do anything...... well thats what i thought till i woke up out of my trance 3 days later.

This.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Benzos suck in general.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Benzos suck in general.

Yeah they do suck in most ways. The WD can actually kill you.

But they do have a purpose, outside of rec. use.
  • edited February 2011
    stop justifying your actions and your friends actions. they are your FRIENDS, not customers.

Sorry OP, but I have to say that he has a point. If she has a problem (unless there is blackmail involved or some like stupidity) you have the ability to restrict her to an extent. But even still she will do what she will in the end. So really unless you want to pull some crazy A&E Intervention shit, just tell her your honest sentiments and leave her alone. To use a cliche,

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't force it to drink."

Also, I agree insofar as a recreation. SWIM's used it once or twice as a fair muscle relaxant and it does well (so I hear) for the purpose, but I have there are people who, even despite physical addiction, need it and have difficulty functioning without it.
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    :eek:
    Billy?