Banco Popular Visa/ATM

flickersesflickerses Semo-Regulars
edited February 2011 in Man Cave
I found an ATM/VISA card that I believe is still valid (hasn't been cancelled) I know no info on this person at all. How can I figure out they're pin number?

Any help? If any extra info is needed on the card ask away.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Not sure that it's possible. You'd need the person's information in order to change a PIN number.

Nothing's stopping you from buying online though :D
  • DerelictmyballsDerelictmyballs Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Not sure that it's possible. You'd need the person's information in order to change a PIN number.

Nothing's stopping you from buying online though :D

^^^ This is true. If you really want to buy something online, here's a plan.

Since the card has the person's name on it, go to a site like www.pipl.com and find out the person's address. Then use a public computer and order whatever it is you want ordered to their house. This way, after they do shut their card off, or do realize there are transactions being made, this purchase won't set off any red flags since it looks like it was bought by the cards owner.

Because whenever someone reports their card missing, it notifies the card company and they'll trace whatever suspicious purchases were made (different address, even buying trends). So then just stake out there house and take it from their porch. I've never done this before, it's just a theory I came up with right now, actually lol.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    ^Now that's a good idea. Op, if the card owner is a girl and maybe a hot one you could act like a white knight and get laid.
  • edited February 2011
    Umm, use it to chop rails, thats all the use you can get out of it without a pin. All bank card crime starts with the pin, not the card. Return it to the bank and collect good karma points to offset later bad deeds.