Stealing alcohol/drugs/tobacco

edited February 2011 in Man Cave
Who has ever stolen drugs or booze when they've found themselves in need of a little top-up? Or maybe you haven't even needed it, you just did it because you wanted to. Post your stories here.

Comments

• DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited February 2011
    Some places have a tobacco aisle. And once I got 3 40ozs from a super market. The bathroom was right next to the beers and I just put them in the trash of the bathroom and got a friend to go to the bathroom to pick then up. I drank them all in an hour and threw up, best theft ever.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited February 2011
    I took a methadone from this guy I know from a friend...we were at his house drinking watching a football game, and basically he just had his bottles sitting out, so I waited for a good opportunity and nabbed one.

The next morning I got a call from my friend, and apparently someone else had taken like 20 of his roxicets and I was accused. I was pretty nervous, cause the dude's jacked and prone to...ya know be fuckin mean. haha But it was all good.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    I've stolen a fif of vodka from walmart, a fif of absolut vanilla from a Jewel Osco, a fif of Bacardi Superior from a Casey's, a fif of Jim beam from a different Casey's, and a fif of jagermeister from a Hucks. They make it too easy. Also, I have stolen countless bottles of Zicam and robogels.
  • edited February 2011
    Personally, I've never taken it from a shop. Only stolen it from people at parties. My best haul was two whole crates of beer from outside on the decking, where they were keeping it cold. The guy was a complete asshole, so I didn't feel bad. I went outside for a cigarette and emptied the beer crates into empty crates for different alcohol, then left the empty boxes in the kitchen. He came back looking for more alcohol and no-one took the blame, so he just got really pissed off and left. Meanwhile, I was sitting there drinking some refreshing, cold beer :D
  • edited February 2011
    jacked hundreds of bottles a liquor from grocery stores in my teenage years. stole bottles of pills from people's medicine cabinets. take bottles of xanax/klonopin/vicodin/percocet from ppls mail. when i was 12 i went into a gas station and the clerk was in the back room so i grabbed a pack of cigs from behind the counter but then this mexican bum grabbed me and the clerk came out n told me to leave and never come back.

true story
  • c00nahc00nah Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    We had $20 and just ran outta beer and had munchies hardcore. Me and one other go to store and decided beer was more important but the clerk wanted ID so no-go there. Got $20 in munchies and was gonna head out, I said "fuck it we need more beer".
    He pulls my car around the street I put on sunglasses/hat (it's 2am lol) walk straight to the center display, grab 24 pack, and run my ass off.
    We sshow up back at the house with $20 in food and $20 in beer. HA good times.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    did a beer run before at a truck stop, it had a built in wendys, and i walked through there and grabbed the beer, then ran out the wendys exit, where less gas station employees could see me. took the 30 pack out the door, got in the back of truck and left. then some "good samaritan" called the cops and the cops were close by and chased us down a neighborhood and we had to throw out the beer, and it busted everywhere then pulled over for the cop. just had to clean up the beers, and pour out those that didnt bust.