Totse's a joke

KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Seriously, this is nothing like the old totse. As far as the internet and the world is concerned totse.info is a joke. Why is this? Totse.info is a joke because it's just not badass. Look at some of the articles, "how to make sausages" etc. That's certainly not basass.

Fixing the issue:
Make pictoral step by step articles on making zip and bolt guns
Do the same for bombs
Detailed instructions on drug cooking
Detailed guides to shoplifting, B&E, or any other crime really
Be infamous. For example, don't just graffiti totse.info on some alley. Do shit like this:
?type=display

As much as some people may disagree totse is a crime website, but so far totse.info sucks in that area.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    It's only a matter of

time-warp.jpg
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    I agree. there isn't enough detail in the forums and guides. and yes how to make a sausage is not badass its tastey.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited February 2011
    Making sausages is badass. Stuffing ground meat, blood and organs into animal intestines is more badass than a bunch of highschool kids fantasizing about crimes they will in all likeleyhood never commit. :rolleyes:

Get out there and rob somebody or make a bomb OP.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Making sausages is badass. Stuffing ground meat, blood and organs into animal intestines is more badass than a bunch of highschool kids fantasizing about crimes they will in all likeleyhood never commit. :rolleyes:

Get out there and rob somebody or make a bomb OP.

QFT. I always viewed most of the shit in bad ideas as a joke and a place for kidiots to show off there e penis.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Operation FYW Redux
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited February 2011
    Do the same for bombs

I'm working on it.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    boring rant.
    Alright, then fix it....
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited February 2011
    Alright, then fix it....

I'm doing my part. :mad:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    I'd have to agree. It was me looking for tips on shoplifting that I found Zoklet, which in turn helped me find totse. We have to boost our appeal. And for fuck's sake we need to spread our name. The more members we have the more interesting shit will be posted. I want to see this site grow. In a way I see it as my child. I just want it to grow.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited February 2011
    Fuck, This reminds me... I had a huge plain for an "IRL Raid" for the totse army. I had a really cool PDF with plans and shit, I kept it a secret and kinda told DFG a little bit about it.. But I lost all my shit involving it when i cleaned out my computer and lost all motivation I had to re-do it... :/

I don't have a job at the moment so maybe I'll attempt to re-create it.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited February 2011
    Pfft, does it really matter. If it is a joke it is only one a few thousand people are aware of. People are way to hung up on goals, accomplishments and making things happen quickly.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited February 2011
    Well, personally I think that totse is lacking in the area of erotica, but you don't see me complaining do you? :mad:
    edited February 2011
    Caesar wrote: »
    Pfft, does it really matter. If it is a joke it is only one a few thousand people are aware of. People are way to hung up on goals, accomplishments and making things happen quickly.

This. This. This is why raids fail. No one ever wants to wait and plan or prepare. Everyone is just like "let's spam gore nao :o:o:o"
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Totse was built around 3 topics.

-Drugs
    -Hacking
    -Crime
  • edited February 2011
    Alright, so say you wanted to plan something epic. How would you get the information across to EVERYONE who you wanted involved? If I was hypothetically about to get involved in something, I would want a secure method of communication or else nothing would get done.
  • edited February 2011
    There is way less drug activity here than the original totse. Every day there would be a new meth thread, BLTC and LT were so busy if you posted something and left for a day it woulf be 3 pages back. This totse has a way different feel too, I can't quite describe it. Oh well, it is what it is, but I agree that we need more nasty shit.
  • edited February 2011
    The problem also lies with the fact that we're rebuilding something without the core members here to help. We're missing the same people that were on Totse before, and instead relying on others (such as me - I didn't even have an account here before). While this method is a lot harder and will require plenty of dedication, it's still possible.
  • edited February 2011
    I think we also need to get with the times. Today's Totse is more modern than the previous one, and we need updated relevant content to reflect this. For example;

Hacking with Command Prompt just doesn't cut it any more, so instead write something about using Backtrack.

That probably wasn't the best example, but I'm sure it makes sense. Up to date and relevant content is what we need.
    edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Alright, so say you wanted to plan something epic. How would you get the information across to EVERYONE who you wanted involved? If I was hypothetically about to get involved in something, I would want a secure method of communication or else nothing would get done.

For my plan I'm making an ebook type guide filled with guides by totseans that apply to the plan, as well as what the plan itself is and things like that. The ebook will be distributed via IRC.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    I was going to make several articles regarding carburetors and how they work, thanks to this thread I will no longer continue on it. :(
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    I remember the days when M,M,M was filled with poor college kids and was a financial extension of BI. Now it's full of people helping each other with stocks.

It's like everyone became mature over the past few years. What the hell?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    I remember the days when M,M,M was filled with poor college kids and was a financial extension of BI. Now it's full of people helping each other with stocks.

People grew up and aren't 14 anymore:p
  • edited February 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    I was going to make several articles regarding carburetors and how they work, thanks to this thread I will no longer continue on it. :(

Huh, why not? It's still a good idea for a guide, and it would be an interesting read for sure :thumbsup:

Probably seems that way due to our currently small userbase of people who aren't 12 years old anymore. I wouldn't worry though - as people come here of all ages, we'll get different shit posted and it will probably be much like it used to be.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited February 2011
    Why is this? Totse.info is a joke because it's just not badass. Look at some of the articles, "how to make sausages" etc. That's certainly not basass.

Good luck making sausages when the economy collapses and society goes tits up. You will be pleased you read that guide some day soon...
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm thinking about writing a 'purely theoretical' guide on using 100% OTC materials to build a firebomb design that can turn any house or vehicle into a burnt out shell in a matter of minutes. Kinda like a Molotov cocktail, but with a much better fusing system, as well as the ability to cover an order of magnitude larger area per fuel volume and blow out windows to supply oxygen for the fire.

Is that badass enough for Totse?
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    LordWorm wrote: »
    I'm thinking about writing a 'purely theoretical' guide on using 100% OTC materials to build a firebomb design that can turn any house or vehicle into a burnt out shell in a matter of minutes. Kinda like a Molotov cocktail, but with a much better fusing system, as well as the ability to cover an order of magnitude larger area per fuel volume and blow out windows to supply oxygen for the fire.

I would read that. For research purposes.

It's a good start. The more articles we get, the higher chance we have of increasing the user base. And having criminals google us. Anyone remember the guys who googled the text files to crack a safe?

Good times...
  • edited February 2011
    LordWorm wrote: »

This is something in which I would be very interested.
  • edited February 2011
    I would read that. For research purposes.

It's a good start. The more articles we get, the higher chance we have of increasing the user base. And having criminals google us. Anyone remember the guys who googled the text files to crack a safe?

Good times...

Exactly dude. At least someone here gets it :D This is why I've been cracking guides out left and right. I've convinced RemadE and DS to make a few as well - everyone else just needs to jump on the bandwagon and get some content flowing.

We've got a long way to go, but the more dedication and content we have, the better.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited February 2011