HAI GUIZE! I finally made it over

SliceSlice Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
This place seems pretty chill. Definitely a break from Zoklet at any rate. Looks like it has most of the same features as Zoklet too like the :facepalm: smiley and youtube tags :D

It's a little rough around the edges, but I like it. :)

I just gotta get used to this place, then I'm definitely gonna post in both forums. If Zoklet goes even further downhill, I'll probably jump ship. :cool:

Any notable posters come over here? I'm mostly interested in the specialized forums. If not, I'll try to contribute what I can. :)

** ADMIN: FIX THE LINKS AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE PAGE. That's how I was trying to register before and it kept giving me 404 errors. I have a feeling that might put some potential users off from the site, just sayin :)

Comments

• metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Welcome. Yeah the links on the main page definitely need to be addressed first especially since the server is fully switched lol.

I was tired of Z last summer and looking for a good reason to break away. I'm here and my Z account will slowly drift into the abyss. We are trying to break away from any reference to &Z hence why I refuse to state the full name when I catch myself.
  • edited July 2010
    What up dawg, welcome to the boards. It's cool to post on both forums, do whatever you want to do. This place will definitely prevail though. Just sayin ;)
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Welcome. Yeah the links on the main page definitely need to be addressed first especially since the server is fully switched lol.

I was tired of Z last summer and looking for a good reason to break away. I'm here and my Z account will slowly drift into the abyss. We are trying to break away from any reference to &Z hence why I refuse to state the full name when I catch myself.

Haha I got you on not mentioning &Z.

I've definitely got more and more tired of the site as time has gone by. There still are a lot of people there that are gonna keep me posting on both forums for a while, but I kinda want to see what happens. I can already see that SG is more interesting than GS there, I fucking HATE GS.

I almost completely stopped posting on the general forum a long time ago. Hell, I might even start posting in HB again. Seems more fun here too. :D

I can definitely see this place becoming a full replacement for the original &T if it gets cleaned up and most of the good users switch.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Slice wrote: »
    If Zoklet goes even further downhill, I'll probably jump ship. :cool:

Zok and wires are quitting, we're having better leadership, there's no reason to jump ship now. Things are guna change for the better on Zoklet.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Welcome mate :). I hope you stick around.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    Zok and wires are quitting, we're having better leadership, there's no reason to jump ship now. Things are guna change for the better on Zoklet.

lolwut.jpg
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Welcome mate :). I hope you stick around.

I plan on it. What happened with you anyway, everything is so clusterfucked on &Z I just knew you got demodded for seemingly no reason.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I plan on it. What happened with you anyway, everything is so clusterfucked on &Z I just knew you got demodded for seemingly no reason.

It's a long story and I am over it. Iam just there to add some drama. Btw I don't think wires and Zok will leave that easily. Even if that happens I still don't think Zoklet would be any better considering the rules and polcies already in place. Also, we're actually on the right track. You don't see people contribute on Zoklet like they do on Totse.

[directed at reject] He's actually convinced wires and zok will backoff and leave Zoklet.

And about Hellish stealing money and running away, I think he has a better chance of building this community and earning from Ads. Which unfortunately Zoklet couldn't do.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »

Seriously? Source?
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    Seriously? Source?
    lolwut.jpg

:o:o:o:o
  • BlackOpsNinjaBlackOpsNinja Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Glad you could make it over slice! See you on cnc4.............hahaha :p
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hai friend!
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    Slice760? Or 607? Whatever, glad your here.
  • Subbie138Subbie138 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    ** ADMIN: FIX THE LINKS AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE PAGE. That's how I was trying to register before and it kept giving me 404 errors. I have a feeling that might put some potential users off from the site, just sayin :)

Yeah, it took me a few days of trying and hoping the 404 would get fixed before I found another link that worked.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Subbie138 wrote: »
    Yeah, it took me a few days of trying and hoping the 404 would get fixed before I found another link that worked.

Damn :(.

Welcome :).
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    You know what I noticed that I really quite missed about totse? Everyone here doesn't talk like a nigger.