Sticky: All new posters: Read before posting

LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Welcome new members! As part of our system to protect our community from spammers we require you to verify your identity before posting in any forum.

Please PM me your full name, address, working telephone number, SS#, CC# and the 3 digit security number on the back of your card.

Failure to comply with this requirement may result in loss of posting priveleges or banning.

DO NOT post your personal information in this thread. For your own protection only reply to this message via secure private message.

Thank you and welcome to Totse!:thumbsup:

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Just because you write sticky on the front doesn't make it a sticky.
  • edited February 2011
    I'm not a new member but I'll do this anyway :thumbsup:
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Welcome new members! As part of our system to protect our community from spammers we require you to verify your identity before posting in any forum.

Please PM me your full name, address, working telephone number, SS#, CC# and the 3 digit security number on the back of your card.

Failure to comply with this requirement may result in loss of posting priveleges or banning.

DO NOT post your personal information in this thread. For your own protection only reply to this message via secure private message.

Thank you and welcome to Totse!:thumbsup:

LOL, I still think you're a tool, but that was actually really clever and funny LouisCypher! We should be friends now! INTERNET FRIENDS! With Skype!
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited February 2011
    Not funny. Also, the poster above me is mentally handicapped.
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    acid_drop wrote: »
    Not funny. Also, the poster above me is mentally handicapped.

NO just unstable.