"The Joys of Teen Sex"...GTFO

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Jesus H Christ. This is it...this is the prime of British telly...

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-joy-of-teen-sex

TV at 10pm on a Wednesday night is just a load of shit. Kids need to explore their minds instead of bodies. Yeah it's cool to have sex etc and don't get me wrong, I've got no reservations. This program is just full of clueless kids (either genuine or paid), feminist pseudo-Journalists, soppy twats who have been in relationships since the age of 13 and not knowing how to give a BJ. Seriously, have these kids never heard of the Internet? And why are the counsellors/sex experts fat whales? Either they don't have sex and are bullshitting, or they are some fat cockgobbler.

tl;dr - Sod sex. Screw British late-night TC and do moar hallucinogens instead of hedonistic activities.

Comments

• warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited February 2011
    Typical british psyops programming. They love to promote homosexuality.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
  • edited February 2011
    I wouldn't watch something like that and expect insightful comments about sexual relations from a 16year old.

That's probably why I didin't watch it.
  • edited February 2011
    I watched that last week, and facepalmed a lot. Why the fuck would you want to go and tell your parents to let you have sex in the house, or even talk to your parents about sex in the first place? Just have sex without them knowing, jesus. It's not hard.

Also, there was a guy on there who was AFRAID of a fucking vagina :facepalm: He had never given a girl a BJ, because he was scared. He then went on TV to tell his story to the whole of England. WTF?
    edited February 2011
    Exactly! Most people believe this shit is true but I swear it's faked or at least hyped up.

- Can't go down on your girl for "5 years" so he said
    - "Oh I know, hunny! Let's go on TV, get your fanny moulded and I can finally overcome my fear! That will sort out everything because I'm too scared to admit I'm a faggot and hate chubby girls like you"
  • edited February 2011
    lol wut
    any station airing a program called "The Joys of Teen Sex" in America would get burnt down in a matter of minutes.
  • edited February 2011
    lol wut
    any station airing a program called "The Joys of Teen Sex" in America would get burnt down in a matter of minutes.

In Britain any station airing a program called "The Joys of Teen Sex" without showing any teen sex should get burnt down. Then again as far as Channel 4 goes I suppose that's what Skins is for.
    edited February 2011
    What British teens think they are:
    skinsc4_450x562.jpg

To be fair, my mates did call me "Sid" as I always wore a beanie and was baked, plus I was chasing some psycho bitches. Anyway.

What British teens actually are like:
    144740.png
  • edited February 2011
    LOL RemadE, that's so true. Just thinking about the people I have hung around with over the course of my life... We fit into the characters almost perfectly. I love it :D
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    The Inbetweeners is so perfectly observed.

I'm now wondering how "I'm afraid of vaginas" would work as a chat-up approach. I'm sure there are girls out there who would want to cure your fear with some exposure therapy. Obviously it wouldn't be your opening line, though.
  • AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
    edited February 2011
    Plus most of the people watching that show will be 40 year old men. I promise you that.
  • edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I watched that last week, and facepalmed a lot. Why the fuck would you want to go and tell your parents to let you have sex in the house, or even talk to your parents about sex in the first place? Just have sex without them knowing, jesus. It's not hard.

Also, there was a guy on there who was AFRAID of a fucking vagina :facepalm: He had never given a girl a BJ, because he was scared. He then went on TV to tell his story to the whole of England. WTF?

What?
  • edited February 2011
    ^ As in, he had never gone down on a girl before. He was actually scared of vagina.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    Blunderful/Enter is afraid of vaginas. He even posted here about how grossed out he was to find out about how vaginas have different discharges. I said it to him then and I still agree that fearing vaginas means you're gay or should strongly consider playing for that team.

EDIT: The Inbetweeners is a good show because it is true to reality but maintains an actual plot per episode and a lot of people find it easy to relate to the characters.
  • edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    ^ As in, he had never gone down on a girl before. He was actually scared of vagina.

I understood. But going down on a girl usually isn't called a BJ. :D
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    The fun part is telling your parents you have

Aids after your crazy sex orgies you had with beautiful

tight teenage girls. Tight enough were your fingers

have trouble going in. and im not talking vag here
    edited February 2011
    Dude was that a fucking haiku?
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Dude was that a fucking haiku?

I don't know, but it's definitely the best poem I've ever read.