edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Still think niggers are equal?

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    "Fuck thus, you go first." -Calava
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Well what else are they gonna eat? It's not like they can farm or fish or anything :facepalm:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    fear factor. lol @ putting it on the tip of the banana
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited February 2011
    What kind of animals mutilate cocks like that?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    What kind of animals mutilate cocks like that?

Africans. I also had to :facepalm: at the fat Jew host when he said 'but it's their culture and we must accept it". Fuck that it's an unacceptable culture. It's barbaric.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited February 2011
    Accept that it's happening; stop these weird trends and people coming into our nations; when most of the niggers have killed each other off and let the country turn to shit, despite being rife with resources and ideal land for living, colonize it.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited February 2011
    I swear to god, if Africans ever manage to evolve to the same level as whites in the 1890's, I will suck everyone's dick here.
    Right now they are at a 10,000BC level.
    edited February 2011
    I was reading a paper a few weeks ago that stated Whites were black in all charecteristics as recently as 6000 years ago. Probably some liberal funded pseudoscience where an individual had been paid for a conclusion rather than the actual research.
  • edited February 2011
    They could have had enough for both grandfathers if they rubbed it first.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited February 2011
    Africans. I also had to :facepalm: at the fat Jew host when he said 'but it's their culture and we must accept it". Fuck that it's an unacceptable culture. It's barbaric.

Does it hurt anybody? No. unless you count circumcision--which is technically done to prevent infection.

I bet you've tasted your own jizz before you nignorant bastard. haha
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    Does it hurt anybody? No. unless you count circumcision--which is technically done to prevent infection.

I bet you've tasted your own jizz before you nignorant bastard. haha

:rolleyes: Yeah bro I'm sure ignorant thinking that eating your fucking grandkids foreskin is fucked up.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    Although disgusting, eating other peoples body parts ins't only limited to black people:

• JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    Cannibals
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited February 2011
    That's the nastiest thing I've seen in a really long time. FUCK THAT
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    Although disgusting, eating other peoples body parts ins't only limited to black people:

smiley_emoticons_klokotzen.gif
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited February 2011
    This thread is disgusting.
  • RapetasticRapetastic Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    circumcision--which is technically done to prevent infection.

...You must not know much about... "logic".

Cutting off someones foreskin in a place where antibiotics are as common as gold bars is a lot more harming then... "not doing that".

If you saw them cutting off his pinky finger and eating it, it would be the exact same argument. And personally I'd rather lose both my pinky fingers than my foreskin.

Pro: ....

Cons: Multilation, and potentially death from infection, not to mention the other problems that can arise from circumcision.
    edited February 2011

Hurt anyone? Just because a baby cannot remember having it done does not man it does not hurt. It would be like me curb stomping you to death - sure, it would be painful, but you would not remember it.

While we are on, why not cut off your toes. Would help in not getting athletes foot after all and who needs toes, they have no purpose, right?

I can understand you being pissed at being mutilated as a child and trying to defend the corner, but their is shit that can be done in this day and age to regrow foreskins.

http://www.wikihow.com/Re-Grow-a-Foreskin

You can thank me when you are whole again.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited February 2011
    Rolf has the cannibal perk also, for it means that mighty Rolf need not carry stimpaks in the inventory of Rolf, as all Rolf need to is eat the flesh of the fallen foe of mighty Rolf, states Rolf, master diner.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    That's BS. Everyone has it done because it's a "norm." Daddy doesn't have it so little Johnny shouldn't either.

Rates of infection of non-circumcised males are also low.