Zoklet is down once again.

Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
What will you do while you wait? I'm gonna go buy some dank and maybe roll a fatty or two, maybe play supreme commander 2.

Comments

• SlappySlappy Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    No zoklet??? I'll pass the time watching tv or posting on some second rate website.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited February 2011
    We really have a badass server set up over here. I don't think we've had one single noticeable downtime incident or lag since the transition. :thumbsup: Zoklet :thumbsdown:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Zoklet is going down in more ways than one.
  • edited February 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    We really have a badass server set up over here. I don't think we've had one single noticeable downtime incident or lag since the transition. :thumbsup: Zoklet :thumbsdown:

We're going to be alright, that's for sure.

Also, every instance of downtime for Zoklet is an instance that another Zoklet-user will be viewing Totse instead.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    You'd think that with all the users Zoklet has, they'd have manage to earn enough ad revenue to get better hosting.

Unless he's hording it all or something......
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Or zok just does not give a fuck...hmm...
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited February 2011
    Zok and his server have something in common. They're both slow and lazy niggers.
  • edited February 2011
    Dammit, I thought Zoklet might finally be offline forever when I saw that "invalid host" warning.

What a shitty website.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited February 2011
    lol at everyone hatin on Zoklet in this thread :cool:

That place has been real lame lately, but it gets all the traffic so I still post there.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Who cares.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    I wouldn't be surprised if Zok pulls the plug, he's been threatening to close the site for awhile now.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited February 2011
    Zok and his server have something in common. They're both slow and lazy niggers.

At least Jeff Hunter ran the server from his own place IIRC and it was ancient compared to Zok's which is probably the equivalent to a Supercomputer if you benchmarked the two. So much power Zok doesn't now what to do.