Illiicium parvifl0rum?

edited February 2011 in Man Cave
This plant is alleged to contain 90% s4frole by distillation volume. Does anyone know (other than Shulgin's account and the account from the journal Economic Botany) where an analysis was done?

EDIT: Also, I'm begging for that article in Zoklet's requested references thread. Charity is charity, bruh.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    This plant is alleged to contain 90% s4frole by distillation volume. Does anyone know (other than Shulgin's account and the account from the journal Economic Botany) where an analysis was done?

EDIT: Also, I'm begging for that article in Zoklet's requested references thread. Charity is charity, bruh.

Naum of Shroomery was awesome and provided me the Article from Economic Botany and in their study, I. parviflorum was dominated by safrole content. SWIM will obtain pics of a plant labeled as such soon ;)

ScreenShot018.jpg?t=1297789764
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    What is this person trying to procure, the precursors to creating 5,6-Methylenedioxy-N-methyl-2-aminoindane? :confused:
  • edited February 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    What is this person trying to procure, the precursors to creating 5,6-Methylenedioxy-N-methyl-2-aminoindane? :confused:

No (seriously not), s/he is just providing an article containing collected information on a once less clarified subject. Also, SWIM is interested in a more thorough analysis to determine which age group of leaves contain the highest ratios of safr0le.
    100_28611.jpg?t=1298089258