Your sound system

edited February 2011 in Tech & Games
What speaker setup are you currently using? At home I've got one of these;

img1932.jpg

But I'm currently using the shitty speakers built into my monitor at a friend's house :(

You?

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    No speakers.

Just this:
    197_1_2.jpg
  • edited February 2011
    Headphones are great too. I used to have a pair of Skullcandy Hesh which were great IMO, but they got broken by some kid who got drunk for the first time ever and fell on them :facepalm:

I have a pair of Prosound studio headphones which are pretty good, although I miss the bass response of my Skullcandies :( I also rock a little headset sometimes when gaming, although I very rarely use the headphones on it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    HU-510 by A4Tech, 8 Channel Surround Bitch
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited February 2011
    A 10 watt Marshall amp plugged into the back of my computer.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    A pair of those shitty head phones that come with ipods. Only one side works since they got stepped on.
  • edited February 2011
    A 10 watt Marshall amp plugged into the back of my computer.

You serious? How does it sound?

I have a 30 Watt Marshall sitting behind me, I might give it a shot for the lulz :D
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    I use $10.00 speakers from the discount store. They sound like shit. I'm thinking about buying better ones.

I have some decent earphones that came with my phone.

What would you guys say would be the best "sound system" for under US$50.00 ?
  • edited February 2011
    LOL, Spazz is a juggalo :facepalm:
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    You serious? How does it sound?

I have a 30 Watt Marshall sitting behind me, I might give it a shot for the lulz :D
    It gets pretty loud. Not ultimate loud, but substantially loud for 99% of the population. THe only thing that sucks is my system is mono.
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    I just have altec lansing 2.1 PC Speaker set , it has good sound and great bass .

For the living room's sound I have a Harmon Kardon receiver , Two PSB Alpha T1 Towers in the front , Two Mirrage OMNI 150s in the back and a 75w Pioneer Center ...No subwoofer.

In the car I have a Alpine deck I just bought last spring and I also put in 4 Alpine sps-600s, alpine is a great company and it sounds phenomenal !. I'd like to get two 10" kicker subwoofers and a amp but I can't afford to do it just yet .