I just wanted to apologize.

NamasteNamaste Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'm not back to hang around or anything, so no need to worry there, but suddenly this place crossed my mind today, and I felt compelled to apologize for my past behavior here.

You were all right about me. About everything. And the way in which I responded was unwarranted, and unfair. The insults weren't just insults. It was just honesty. And to respond in the ridiculous manner I did was rude and uncalled for. I really am sorry. I'm sorry for trying so hard to fit in somewhere I didn't belong, and I'm sorry for my behavior while I was here. I'm sorry I was not a more productive member of the community, and I'm sorry I spent such a long time trying to make it work. I should have just left. But I didn't, and I feel guilty, so while this is something I'm sure you all will frown upon (and for this I apologize as well), I felt it's something I needed to do.

I should have known better. I've changed a lot recently, done a lot of growing up. I've had to. I know I still have miles to go. But I'm getting there.

I hope you all are doing well, and I wish you the best.

Namaste

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    1st post

-reserved.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    hello thar. To be honest I'm glad your back. You will get trolled though, badly. Not from me, but you will get trolled.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited February 2011
    you haven't missed anything while you were gone . just same old shit fyi.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    I am glad you're growing and improving yourself. Just chill and have some fun :) and welcome back.
  • edited February 2011
    lolololololol
    THAR BE A SHITSTORM A'BREWIN'
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited February 2011
    Checked back to see what was said, and I'm sort of confused. This was just something I needed to do. I didn't plan on staying really...
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Namaste wrote: »
    Checked back to see what was said, and I'm sort of confused. This was just something I needed to do. I didn't plan on staying really...

Nobody cares if you stay or leave. It really isn't that important:rolleyes:
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited February 2011
    Nobody cares if you stay or leave. It really isn't that important:rolleyes:

I know. I just thought I was clearer than that in my post, and I apologize for the lack of actual clarity, I suppose. That's all.
    I wanted to apologize, but I didn't want to cause any further trouble. So just for the sake of just being clear, I will be leaving again shortly.
    edited February 2011
    Namaste we should talk about our future together. PM me your msn please?
    edited February 2011
    I know. I just thought I was clearer than that in my post, and I apologize for the lack of actual clarity, I suppose. That's all.
    I wanted to apologize, but I didn't want to cause any further trouble. So just for the sake of just being clear, I will be leaving again shortly.

Nobody cares. I know thats hard for you to understand but it's true.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited February 2011
    I really appreciate the apology, Namaste.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    My god will you ever stand up for yourself. You'll never see me apologize to Totse or Zoklet, such a Beta move.

Good to see you back though.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited February 2011
    Nobody cares. I know thats hard for you to understand but it's true.

Oh, no, you misunderstand. It's not. It's for the sake of clarity as I said. It's not for you. It's for me. I care. It's an OCD thing sort of. Sorry if I'm still not being clear and that's making it hard for you to understand. I have trouble with that these days, brain fog and all. I'm doing my best though. I apologize if my intention or meaning was unclear.
    Gallows wrote: »
    I really appreciate the apology, Namaste.

I'm not sure if you've being sarcastic or not, but I hope some people do. If not, I feel better and that's all that matters.
    TSAoD wrote: »
    My god will you ever stand up for yourself. You'll never see me apologize to Totse or Zoklet, such a Beta move.

Good to see you back though.

Silly, I did. But it was wrong. There was no reason to. Apologizing for a mistake has nothing to do with not standing up for your self at all when you think about it.
    edited February 2011
    omg namaste. what happened to the pm? :(
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited February 2011
    Stop taking an internet forum so seriously.
    You're apologizing to a bunch of people you don't know about something that doesn't matter.
    Welcome back btw.
    edited February 2011
    lol it's starting all over again.

Taking everybody's replies personally and then replying to them all in a passive-aggressive way.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited February 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »

I don't use MSN anymore. So I'm not sure what to PM you.
    Stop taking an internet forum so seriously.
    You're apologizing to a bunch of people you don't know about something that doesn't matter.
    Welcome back btw.

I'm not. It's just the principle of the thing, the feeling behind it, then and now. Has not a thing to do with where it happened, or to whom, or why. It's part of my self-healing process. It's not taking anything seriously except that, because I know you can't understand but it felt important to me and that's all.
    Thanks for caring, but it doesn't mean I'm taking something too seriously to realize that there are human beings behind the screen and my behavior was worth apologizing for to those people. You're all humans. You matter. And if the worst I did was annoy you, for that at least I feel the need to apologize, and it feels good.
    edited February 2011
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited February 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    lol it's starting all over again.

Taking everybody's replies personally and then replying to them all in a passive-aggressive way.

It's not passive-aggressive. Really. Not aggressive at all. Passive I suppose. I'm just trying to be clear, honestly. I have terrible compulsions to do so these days, but it's good I could make you laugh, even if it's just at a misunderstanding. I don't see how you could get that from what I've said, but you deserve to laugh, so I suppose it's good you can laugh at something, no matter how confusing I find it. Heheh. :)
    edited February 2011
    Oh, no, you misunderstand. It's not. It's for the sake of clarity as I said. It's not for you. It's for me. I care. It's an OCD thing sort of. Sorry if I'm still not being clear and that's making it hard for you to understand. I have trouble with that these days, brain fog and all. I'm doing my best though. I apologize if my intention or meaning was unclear.

I'm not sure if you've being sarcastic or not, but I hope some people do. If not, I feel better and that's all that matters.

Silly, I did. But it was wrong. There was no reason to. Apologizing for a mistake has nothing to do with not standing up for your self at all when you think about it.

You were plenary clear it's just that don't give a shit what a worthless dramatic fatass like you has to say. Let me be clear now. You are worthless and a disgrace to the human race. You represent all that is wrong with women and fat people. Reading your posts leaves me with less hope in humanity. I don't like your face or your fat or your posts. If you want to make the world a better place I suggest suicide.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited February 2011
    You were plenary clear it's just that don't give a shit what a worthless dramatic fatass like you has to say. Let me be clear now. You are worthless and a disgrace to the human race. You represent all that is wrong with women and fat people. Reading your posts leaves me with less hope in humanity. I don't like your face or your fat or your posts. If you want to make the world a better place I suggest suicide.

I'm not familiar with the word "plenary". :confused: But I assumed since you were saying something contradictory to my point, and sort of still are, you don't. If I was being clear, I suppose you'd understand that it's not about anyone caring.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. Thanks for the advice, I suppose.
    Best wishes. :)
    edited February 2011
    I'm not familiar with the word "plenary". :confused: But I assumed since you were saying something contradictory to my point, and sort of still are, you don't. If I was being clear, I suppose you'd understand that it's not about anyone caring.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. Thanks for the advice, I suppose.
    Best wishes. :)

LOL at you speaking to me as though you are my equal. I don't care what your intentions are. The fact is I don't like you. You literally have no redeeming qualities. I have more respect for dog shit then a slovenly obese dumb cunt like yourself. Dog shit is actually superior and smarter than you are. I'm guessing it probably smells better as well.
    edited February 2011
    It's not passive-aggressive. Really. Not aggressive at all. Passive I suppose. I'm just trying to be clear, honestly. I have terrible compulsions to do so these days, but it's good I could make you laugh, even if it's just at a misunderstanding. I don't see how you could get that from what I've said, but you deserve to laugh, so I suppose it's good you can laugh at something, no matter how confusing I find it. Heheh. :)

ahahahahahahahahaha :facepalm:
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited February 2011
    You're taking this way too seriously. Just create another account and pretend your first didn't exist if it bugs you that much... Just like everyone else who fucks up.

An apology to this place isn't going to make anyone feel better.

No, as I explained, it's not about where it happened, or who it happened to, or any of that. It's the principle of the matter. It's not taking anything too seriously.

I don't desire to stay. I've long gotten over this sort of thing, but not so much forgiven myself for the behavior I exhibited here. So I needed to this for me.

And it makes me feel a whole lot better and that's the point, actually.
    edited February 2011
    No, as I explained, it's not about where it happened, or who it happened to, or any of that. It's the principle of the matter. It's not taking anything too seriously.

I don't desire to stay. I've long gotten over this sort of thing, but not so much forgiven myself for the behavior I exhibited here. So I needed to this for me.

And it makes me feel a whole lot better and that's the point, actually.

If you aren't staying could you please go ahead and leave fatass?
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited February 2011
    LOL at you speaking to me as though you are my equal. I don't care what your intentions are. The fact is I don't like you. You literally have no redeeming qualities. I have more respect for dog shit then a slovenly obese dumb cunt like yourself. Dog shit is actually superior and smarter than you are. I'm guessing it probably smells better as well.

Personally, it seems a lot like you care. But if you say so. I'm sorry you feel that way, and I'm sorry if I've offended you.
    Mayberry wrote: »
    ahahahahahahahahaha :facepalm:

Like I said, it's good that you can laugh. You deserve happiness.

Anyway, I can see my apology is beginning to cause problems, so I'll be going now. I really am sorry to all of you, and I do wish you the very best in life. Goodbye.
    edited February 2011
    trolololololol bai
  • edited February 2011
    OP is a monster troll.
    In fact, one could describe her as a whale of a troll.
    I salute you.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Namaste is not a troll, I think she's a nice girl that's misunderstood that's all.
    edited February 2011
    You've said you were leaving like six times already. Fuck off or don't.
    edited February 2011
    Namaste is not a troll, I think she's a nice girl that's misunderstood that's all.

whiteknight.jpg
    edited February 2011
    I'm getting quite frustrated at all the hate in this thread. Despite it being just a forum, remember it's a medium. A medium by which we communicate and learn about each other. Rather than uphold a non-judgmental view of things, everyone just jumps in the bandwagon and starts harassing Namaste. If it isn't anymore blatant, all she wanted to do is apologize. Why does everyone have to go 'dick-mode' on her?

I'm not trying to be a white knight, but come on guys.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited February 2011
    OH MY GOD Go Away!
    edited February 2011
    I'm getting quite frustrated at all the hate in this thread. Despite it being just a forum, remember it's a medium. A medium by which we communicate and learn about each other. Rather than uphold a non-judgmental view of things, everyone just jumps in the bandwagon and starts harassing Namaste. If it isn't anymore blatant, all she wanted to do is apologize. Why does everyone have to go 'dick-mode' on her?

I'd say that the only one trying to harass her is sanchez. Everyone else is just stating there's no reason to apologize...there's several welcome backs too.
    edited February 2011

Namaste we should talk about our future together. PM me your msn please?

You are white-knighting.

People would probably harass her less if she would stop contradicting herself. If you don't plan on staying, then stop saying you're leaving and just do it. If you do plan on staying, just say so.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    "White-Knighting", Fuck off with your 4chan nonsense.
    edited February 2011
    "White-Knighting", Fuck off with your 4chan nonsense.

I don't go on 4chan.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    hi namaste, w/b
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    Welcome back Namaste. ;)
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited February 2011
    Hiya Namaste

You're still taking the internet too serious.

But I'm glad to hear you're growing. I'm sure it'll all work out. Don't be too hard on yourself. Change the things you can, accept the things you cannot change and find the wisdom to know the difference. That sort of thing.

Hang on, girl.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    quit saying sorry u bitch.

Go get raped by a nigger with aids you fucking fat stupid whore

You wont get an apology from me with that

fat cunt
  • edited February 2011
    quit saying sorry u bitch.

Go get raped by a nigger with aids you fucking fat stupid whore

You wont get an apology from me with that

fat cunt

qft
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    Told you she's been lurking.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited February 2011
    Switches_and_Doors_by_ShadowMKII.png

Why do girls always do this? Don't get me wrong though, but I saw some girls say this irl too.

Also the term "White-Knight" is not entirely *chan. It's a universal term that teh internetz use just like lolcats.
  • edited February 2011
    Told you she's been lurking.

I heard it's extremely hard for whales to move once they've beached.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I heard it's extremely hard for whales to move once they've beached.

She's NOT fat.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited February 2011