Chubby chasers

SpookSpook Regular
edited August 2011 in Life
Fuck yeah.

Inb4 man the harpoons, but personally, I loves me them big girls. Anyone else feel this ?

I mean, yeah theres a limit but still, more cushin' for the pushin' :cool: .

Comments

• Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    No way. The way I see it; the fatter the girl, the lazier she is, the more area she has to wash, so the stinkier she'll be.

But post an image of how fat you'd go.
  • easy-eeasy-e Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    This is fucked up. The girl won't try harder, she will just lay there. But yes, post a picture.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fat girls are nasty.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    No matter how hard I try I always end up with the chubby girls any way. So fuck it, I go for the good ones at least.
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nothing wrong with a little chub.

They're slower so they're easier to catch :cool:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Can't stand fat girls.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nothing wrong with having a little meat on them bones. Me personally I'll take a good looking chubby but not quite fay girl over a skinny one any day. How do you guys get turned on by a girl with her rubs showing?
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with having a little meat on them bones. Me personally I'll take a good looking chubby but not quite fay girl over a skinny one any day. How do you guys get turned on by a girl with her rubs showing?

Mmmmm, ribs.:D

I like women who are in shape. Not ripped muscle, but healthy enough to keep up to my active lifestyle. They can have a little fat on them, but too much comes off as lack of self-respect. My mom has diabetes, and it's a result of poor eating habits and lack of exercise. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't care about their health; cause it's like watching a slow motion trainwreck.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    l_ee0402ad66ce4760a6cca90596a9ee82.jpg

I'd hit it
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    I dig a bit of chub. Nothing anywhere near the "bbw" category.

It's fucking cake to land a chub late 20's chick. Why? Chub=somewhat lower self esteem. Late 20's=30 is approaching=time to freak out because life hasn't gone just right (even lower self esteem)

It might sound fucked up, but it's true.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    Now that i'm not exactly "Mr.Lean" it's become less of an issue really.

I'm not morbidly obese or anything btw....just i have enough belly to grab.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Little bit of chub = ok, but there is a fiiiine line, my friend.
    That said, I've found chubby girls give great head, and don't quote me, but due to the "body mass" their vaginas seem a bit different to skinny bitches. I dunno, just the few chubby gals I've fingered etc, compared the the skinnyish girls I usually go for.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    I can't fucking stand fat girls. My last x was a fatass. I mean she was really fat and to make matters worse she had no sense of humor and was a complete bitch to everyone. Absolutely no redeeming qualities. Fat girls are either too Whitney or have some unreasonable and undeserved superiority complex as if they think the world of themselves and if you're not into them for who they are including their jelly rolls then your just a shallow asshole. The truth is I don't like any aspect of any fat girl I've ever met.
    edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Little bit of chub = ok, but there is a fiiiine line, my friend.
    That said, I've found chubby girls give great head, and don't quote me, but due to the "body mass" their vaginas seem a bit different to skinny bitches. I dunno, just the few chubby gals I've fingered etc, compared the the skinnyish girls I usually go for.

that being said, thats why i wouldnt mind taking

a plumper last minute at a bar. They give amazing

head.
  • edited February 2011
    I can't fucking stand fat girls. My last x was a fatass. I mean she was really fat and to make matters worse she had no sense of humor and was a complete bitch to everyone. Absolutely no redeeming qualities. Fat girls are either too Whitney or have some unreasonable and undeserved superiority complex as if they think the world of themselves and if you're not into them for who they are including their jelly rolls then your just a shallow asshole. The truth is I don't like any aspect of any fat girl I've ever met.

Hahahahaha.. I kinda know what you mean.. The typical fat girl does have that kind of a personality, I suspect due to the high standards men have.. They develop that sort of mentality more to just protect their feelings.. Those are the girls you want to follow around playing a tuba..

But not all fat girls are bad.. there are the fat girls who used to be skinny so they still have the skinny mentality going on and they don't even realize they are fat so in turn, a lot of people don't find their fatness to be an issue because they are just cool to hang with.. All the fatness is forgotten! lol

Or the chubby girls that just have a little extra meat.. Not all of them are bad..

I think I'm thinking too much.. I just treated the issue of the fat girl as something that deserved my pondering energy.. :confused:
  • edited February 2011

I'd hit it

Now this girl is definitely too chubby to do the 2 piece.. but all in all she wouldn't have a problem getting laid because her tits are the size of dinosaur eggs..
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011

i'd hit it

thar she blows!
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    thick is good, fat and chubby is no bueno
    edited February 2011
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    harpoonq.jpg

MMMmmmMMM tasty I love me a nice fat chick, that one is very well built. I bet she fucks like an animal.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    i bet she breathes hard and wheezes.
    edited February 2011
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Look at all that water she displaced :eek:
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Look at all that water she displaced :eek:

If not for the gigantic boobs, I wouldn't say anything about how much of her vagina I'd be willing to displace.
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    yeah she's bigger, but she doesn't exactly look fat, I don't really see any rolls, she has that typical "softball player" body
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited February 2011
    i dont like chubby chicks but a tad bit overweight (to the point where she doesnt look like a fat ugly slob) is ok

yea. i like them with "dem thighs"

i like it when girls are confident about their bodies and they know how to rock some serious curves. they look different than 90% of the other ladies out there, and they know it. they know it and they show it.
    edited February 2011
    as much shit as i talk about chicks with a shamu(sp?) like body, i would still take head from that creature, but i can only bang/be seen in public with a skinny and attractive woman, I'm the lead guitar player for an up and coming band so being seen with fat chicks= total phail.
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited February 2011
    I can't stand fat girls. They are the most vile/disgusting things on this planet. Those obese, self absorbed shits need to be starved and run like dogs.

I HATE FAT PEOPLE!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Fucking a fat girl is like riding a moped, it is OK until someone sees you on it.
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited February 2011
    Fucking a fat girl is like riding a moped, it is OK until someone sees you on it.

Fat girls are like the lame rides at an amusement park: they may suck, but there are no lines.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    Fat girls are like the lame rides at an amusement park: they may suck, but there are no lines.
    Nice. Nice. :thumbsup:
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    I love chubby girls and bbw's I much rather prefer them than over skinny average chicks (but I'll still bang them cause pussy is pussy). I love cuddling up with them also it's like spooning a big warm fleshy pillow. :fap:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Average wrote: »
    I love chubby girls and bbw's I much rather prefer them than over skinny average chicks (but I'll still bang them cause pussy is pussy). I love cuddling up with them also it's like spooning a big warm fleshy pillow. :fap:

:fap:. . .Just Kidding. I guess it all depends on the girl. For the most part I like really skinny girls, but I could really dig on anything if they look good.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    but I could really dig on anything if they look good.

Same here, I can take skinny, I just don't like skinny that is no tits, no ass, ribs sticking out. If I'm gonna fuck a skinny girl, she can't look like a ten year old boy.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    "I just threw up for the 6th time today" skinny.

It's funny though cause a good friend of mine loves them like that and his current gf is like that. I mean they got a cute face and everything. But I think if his gf ever has kids she's gonna get WRECKED.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm not a homo but I'd prefer a chubby chick something to squeeze and hold onto and not something that feels frail and like i might break if i squeeze to hard (applies to guys who are to skinny with stick legs and a waist the size of my thigh). Big boobs shouldn't be a factor. There are lost of skinny girls with huge tits. The girl in that pic has a boyish shape if it weren't for the boobs. Makes her look disproportionate.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    no one wants a super skinny chick, but no1 wants a minivan either.
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited February 2011
    fat girls give better head cause theyre HUNGRY :thumbsup:
  • applesnorangesapplesnoranges Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011

I'd hit it

I would too lol
    edited February 2011
    fat1.jpg

some people are into it:fap::facepalm:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    fat1.jpg

Hey D, What where you looking at when you found this? Just curious.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    Related.

Ever been to pier 39 in SF?

pier-39-san-francisco-ca049.jpg
    edited February 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Hey D, What where you looking at when you found this? Just curious.

I was looking at rubber ducks and that was just some random ass pic that came up.

and

Nope never been
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    I was looking at rubber ducks and that was just some random ass pic that came up.

and

Nope never been

I was asking everyone in general, I know you haven't been dork.

Rubber ducks? Yeah, so that's what you kids are calling it these days eh?
    edited February 2011
    I went to a strip club in Austin were they

had 2 pleasantly plump girls dancing there.

i managed to get a couple of dances from one of them

Bitch smelled like corn dogs :mad:
    edited February 2011
    I went to a strip club in Austin were they

had 2 pleasantly plump girls dancing there.

i managed to get a couple of dances from one of them

Bitch smelled like corn dogs :mad:

Palazio or Expose I presume?
    edited February 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    I was asking everyone in general, I know you haven't been dork...

Ok, so what does pier 39 have to do with it then?
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    Ok, so what does pier 39 have to do with it then?

Dude, it broke, but I had a pic of a sea lion pile.

They have shit loads of sea lions on the west side of pier 39.

Anyways my pic looked like your pic.

If I didn't love you I might get... and...

but no.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    fat1.jpg

The one on the far left would be about as big as I could go :facepalm:. Bigger than that and she probably smells. The only thing I hate about hanging around a fat girl, is going out into public with them, I always feel like I'm sort of martyr for "taking one for the team".
  • i<3Shroomsi<3Shrooms Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Average wrote: »
    The one on the far left would be about as big as I could go :facepalm:. Bigger than that and she probably smells. The only thing I hate about hanging around a fat girl, is going out into public with them, I always feel like I'm sort of martyr for "taking one for the team".
    Dont be such a sheeep! Chunky chicks can indeed be really hawt :fap: plus many of them are really chill..who cares what other people think?

Haters are most likely just mad that they dont have the balls to do the same.

;)