Now I just have to sit and wait

rejectreject Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
For the response to the PM's I sent wires and Zok. I doubt they will reply, considering that I was being honest, and they dislike honesty or anything which doesn't stroke their ego's.

If they do reply I'll post it here, cos I'm sure it'll be lulz.

I pretty much said what I've been saying on Zoklet in the posts, about not letting Zoklet go without a fight against wires, but I accept defeat. I can't beat her, so I told her what I thought, and PM'd it so I know she's guna read it (or probably just straight out delete it).

I'll probably get teh ban for it, but it's been a chuckle.

VIVA LA TOTSE.

Comments

• Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Wires is her own worst enemy

She will beat herself
    Just you watch
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    But if I can make her even feel the tiniest bit of guilt for killing her own baby, and now Zok's metaphorical baby, I feel I have scored a minor victory.
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    But if I can make her even feel the tiniest bit of guilt for killing her own baby, and now Zok's metaphorical baby, I feel I have scored a minor victory.

This is true

However if we go this route
    Then it has to be done in such a way that she feels total shame and literally goes to a convent and never comes back
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    VIVA LA TOTSE, seriously Zoklet is a great place to relieve your frustrations. I just go there to have some fun and then comeback here and contribute. I have done this for a day and two and it works. Not only you get a bit creative with insults it also helps you think what went and wrong and how to correct it.

For sake of Zoklet, I hope wires leaves and some new management takes control. The mods will get shat on more and more. I mean, even I couldn't contribute there if I wanted to. Just one look at the new posts and all I want is to go in rage mode and rape every one.

But lol @shrike and other cry babies defending wires.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think I perhaps held back a little too much in my PM to wires.

I'll go see if i have it in my outbox and report back with what I said.

I don't, they don't save in my sent items :(
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    VIVA LA TOTSE, seriously Zoklet is a great place to relieve your frustrations. I just go there to have some fun and then comeback here and contribute. I have doing this for a day and two and it works. Not only you get a bit creative with insults it also helps you think what went and wrong and how to correct it.

lol this

I try to create more drama but everyone ignores me :(

:p
    edited July 2010
    Shrike is a fucking tool
    Just saying that st anger was the best album of the year showed his retardation

What makes me sick is vladie
    I never had an issue with the bastard but what an ass kisser he turned into he turned into
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    It makes me lol when the mods suck Zoks dick, but it makes me lol even more when the regulars do it in some hope of recognition from Zok/wires and a place on the mod team.

I was even told once that I was close to being modded, but because of wires dislike for me she immediately vetoed it and got Zok to choose someone else.

That someone else was Speccy. Lolllllll.
    I was soooooo close to getting you modded, I've been hassling zok for the past two days to mod you for PEOO and then you, in a fit of supreme stupidity, have to go and run foul of Fish! Arrrgggggh!

You dip shit, couldn't you keep your hate of wires in check for a few more hours??!

Oh and keep your mouth shut about me trying to get you modded please, this is between you and me.

*smacks reject hard upside the head*

Basically, Jackketch tried getting me to be his co-mod, but wires went running to Fish and got him to stop any chance of me becoming a mod.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol@ simultaneous posting
    edited July 2010
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    It makes me lol when the mods suck Zoks dick, but it makes me lol even more when the regulars do it in some hope of recognition from Zok/wires and a place on the mod team.

I was even told once that I was close to being modded, but because of wires dislike for me she immediately vetoed it and got Zok to choose someone else.

That someone else was Speccy. Lolllllll.

Basically, Jackketch tried getting me to be his co-mod, but wires went running to Fish and got him to stop any chance of me becoming a mod.

Yep, I remember that. You weren't a team player. Wires isn't a fucking team player idiots.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yea, worried I'd cause too much drama in M&A.
  • edited July 2010
    I see an e-mail account. I see the inbox filled with pictures of dead fetuses.

I think you know what to do.

EDIT: Wait how would she have been able to get members banned on this site (As one of the posts in that thread alleges)? :confused:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Bitch we live
    Then we die
    It is what it is
    Ho why ask why
    Some get pregnant
    Some get by
    Some ask god why my baby had to die

Bitch we live
    Then we die
    Its what it is
    Ho why ask why
    Some get pregnant
    Some get by
    Some sit at home and watch their vagina run dry

By Snoopy
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Wires and Zok are too busy having teh sex to worry about any pm's or running zoklet for that matter.
  • edited July 2010
    I am waiting for my drugs to ship to me, I'm cumming in anticipation.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's getting silly now.

I'm better off here thinking what kind of posts or threads I could/should make in order to contribute and have meaninful conversations instead.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    It's getting silly now.

I'm better off here thinking what kind of posts or threads I could/should make in order to contribute and have meaninful conversations instead.

Great idea. I already contributed for today :D.

CONTRIBUTE PEOPLE!
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    We are part of a revolution.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    so Spectral sounds pretty convincing, is Zoklet really going to shut down? and/or Zok leaving?
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    I didn't get far before a post made me think about scoring with a minor because I love wires.
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Bro you were honest, that takes guts :)
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    grayboy wrote: »
    Bro you were honest, that takes guts :)

On the internet that takes a mental illness.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    VIVA TOTSE!

They cannot hold us down.
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    VIVA TOTSE!

They cannot hold us down.

This