Feminists want to discuss "What is Man?"

DeadHamDeadHam Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Life
So at my college, the feminist club recently held this program called, "What is Man?"

I attended the event, to get poon, but was fucking annoyed when all it turned out to be was a bunch of feminists talking about typical feminist shit (the Other, masculine gaze, etc) with a handful of men present - LAME!

I did drop a good line about the two most masculine jobs in the US of A being Combat Infantry and Carpenters though, "Man, the builder and destroyer."

Comments

• MaddoMaddo New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    So, you went to a feminist meeting, at a feminist club, and was surprised to find them talking typical feminist shit?

Cool story bro.jpg
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Being a man is nothing more than having a penis.
  • Gorilla GutsGorilla Guts Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    and balls. big, hairy, luscious balls. filled with semen.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Men are what femanists want to be.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Feminism - The radical notion that woman are good for more than fucking.

I'm not buying it.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think feminists are obsolete. The sad/annoying part is they don't even realize that they have no purpose anymore.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Maddo wrote: »
    So, you went to a feminist meeting, at a feminist club, and was surprised to find them talking typical feminist shit?

Cool story bro.jpg

u mad?

oh.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Feminism - The radical notion that woman are good for more than fucking.

I'm not buying it.

It's funny that most of the feminist dykes are so busted, that they aren't even good for fucking.

Feminists = worthless.
  • CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    thatsMYdog wrote: »
    I think feminists are obsolete. The sad/annoying part is they don't even realize that they have no purpose anymore.

To hear this come from a woman is good and I agree with you. What feminism more or less is now is trying to push for the dominant role.

It wasn't until the woman's rights movement emerged that women finally were able to confront these theological lies that they were inferior to men in all aspects and could take their rightful place in society. And it wasn't until the scientific disciplines of physical anthropology and sociobiology showing intellectual differences to be insufficient; as I explained in the Men vs Women thread in Oh the humanities (of course varying between different races as also explained in that thead).

Feminism arose when women were oppressed more than any other (although voting is a bullshit sense of democracy- negroids got the vote before white women), and weren't even allowed a say in their own lives. Today's feminism is just degrading to all parties and looks for female supremacism. Not all varieties subscribe to those ideals, just like not all strains of anarchism subscribe to the same ideals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex-positive_feminism
    There's some feminism I'm all for ;)
    edited July 2010
    The thing that pisses me off is the one about women earning 76 cents to a man's dollar. I heard this shit in practically every class in college and in grad school. Some stupid bitch will bring it up as if it were fact, and you cannot argue with it without looking like Hitler. The truth is, that stat is bullshit.

Supposedly no one adjusted that figure for different generations. Maybe for 64 year old women it's true, but anymore women make the same that men do. There is no gender gap except in what jobs are chosen. I got paid the same wage that everyone else on my level did when I was teaching at the university. The women were paid the same as me. So I don't know how the fuck they can continue to spout this 76 cent bullshit.

The only reasons women would earn less than men in the same position doing the same work is if they don't work as many hours. Overall women earn less than men because:

1. they take time off for family. If you want kids, you don't get a career. It's that simple. Sure, you can get a job when your kids are old enough, or you can put them in daycare. In some countries you can get time off for maternity and raising kids. Not in the US. If you want to be competitive, don't have kids.

2. They don't work hard enough. You can't make partner at the law firm if you don't put in your 10+ years and work your ass off 70+ hours a week. Supposedly a lot of women aren't willing to demonstrate delayed gratification. The top paying careers are the ones you have to do shittons of schooling for: engineering, doctor, lawyer, other hard sciences, etc. If you don't spend years and years going to school and then work your ass off to get to the next level, you won't make it. No one is going to hand you $200,000 per year unless you're some rich fuck who inherited it.

3. they pick careers that don't earn money: teaching, support roles, secretary, paralegal, waitressing, etc.

4. they don't see themselves as breadwinners, so they don't work as hard to get promotions, etc.

5. they change their place of employment a lot, meaning they start over on the payscale. This one happens to a lot of people, but it's a reason some will be paid less than others. Seniority counts.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's funny how feminists think we give a shit about what they think. All God invented women for is to cook and clean, because appliances can't do that themselves.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    DeadHam wrote: »
    I attended the event, to get poon

That's your problem right there.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's an interesting debate and I've always assumed the 78.5c is a fact.
    Now I perhaps think otherwise.
    edited July 2010
    Even if men make more simply for being a man, I don't see why that's horrible enough to drag out the feminist "cause" ( I say "cause" because there is no cause anymore. cwutididthar?). Men pay for shit so they should get paid more. Sure ladies pay too but when we do it's considered special. We can be equal without making the same pay. He supports her the best way he can, she can do the same.

To be clear it's the fems I can't see eye to eye with on this, not all women. I just feel like they're keeping some kind of score trying to win a game no one else cares to play. Women are better than men in some ways, men are better than women in some ways. We can make it a battle, winning being the only goal or we can all benefit, accepting the things we lack

Anyhow just my opinion/rant, didn't expect to go on so much
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
    this thread needs titties.
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Men make more money on average because on average, men are way more aggressive and assertive. Men are more likely to demand raises and promotions. If you don't ask for better, people will stick it to you.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    this thread needs titties.

small_tit.jpg
    edited July 2010
    Titties, that's plural ;)
  • ashenbloodashenblood Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Master wrote: »
    Men make more money on average because on average, men are way more aggressive and assertive. Men are more likely to demand raises and promotions. If you don't ask for better, people will stick it to you.

This
  • monotonedmonotoned Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Feminists are stupid. They try to do everything themselves, they don't realize life is much easier when you can just get a guy to do stuff for you.
  • ProtopangraphyProtopangraphy New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    Master wrote: »

This is not true.

Asian males make more money than any other demographic, including white males, and they tend to be very docile, unassertive and non-aggressive.

White males are pretty much the same way. Low testosterone.

Black males and black females on the other hand tend to be very assertive and aggressive, more so than Asian males and white males, and they make much less than both white males and Asian males.

The real reason why women and non-Asian minorities tend to make less money is simple: they cannot perform to the same abilities as the others.

Having to hire women and minorities is a real pain for most employers, because it is basically the equivalent of giving away welfare. Women especially make terrible employees. They are always skipping work and due to maternity they sometimes even take months off.

Pay is about performance, not assertiveness.
    edited July 2010
    The workplace-performance hierarchy can be illustrated as follows:

1.) White males of Jewish origins (highest performing, greatest success)

2.) Asian males of east-Asian origins (second highest performing, second greatest success)

3.) White males of eastern-European prigins with maximum Jewish ancestry

4.) White males of Mediterranean origins with maximum Jewish ancestry

5.) White males of eastern-European origins with moderate Jewish ancestry

6.) White males of Mediterranean origins with moderate Jewish ancestry

7.) White males of eastern-European origins with minimal Jewish ancestry

8.) White males of Mediterranean origins with minimal Jewish ancestry

9.) Asian males of east-Asian ancestry

10.) Hispanic males of meso-American ancestry living in the USA (higher than average workplace performance despite low pay due to archaic USA immigration systems)

11.) Hispanic females of meso-American ancestry living in the USA

12.) Asian females of east-Asian ancestry

13.) White males of non-eastern European and non-Mediterranean ancestry

14.) Sub-Saharan Africans, Central Africans, East Africans

15.) Asians of south-Asian ancestry

16.) African-Americans

This applies to athletics workplaces as well. China and various eastern-European nations tend to dominate international athletics (in the case of the eastern-European nations, relative population size and funding available for athletic teams has to be taken in to account lest an unfair judgment be cast in the form of absolute number of medals acquired, also European warfare must be taken in to consideration (holocaust, holodomer, etc).
    edited July 2010

2.) Asian males of east-Asian origins (second highest performing, greatest success)

3.) White males of eastern-European lineage with maximum Jewish ancestry

10.) Hispanic males of meso-American ancestry living in the USA (higher than average workplace performance despite low pay due to archaic USA immigration systems)

12.) Asian females of eastern-European ancestry

16.) African-Americans

This applies to athletics workplaces as well. China and various eastern-European nations tend to dominate international athletics (in the case of the eastern-European nations, relative population size and funding available for athletic teams has to be taken in to account lest an unfair judgment be cast in the form of absolute number of medals acquired, also European warfare must be taken in to consideration (holocaust, holodomer, etc).

Interesting. Do you have a source?
  • Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Wow, white males of western or nothern european ancestry with no jewish ancestry are so low on the scale that they are struggling to even catch up with hispanic immigrants and can just barely make it over african immigrants.

Now that's an accurate picture of reality. We totally never seen any of those guys ever making any dough.
    edited July 2010
    Why do you think white males of northern or western European ancestry congregate at town hall meetings and scream "dey terk er jerbs" at the top of their lungs?
  • Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Why do you think white males of northern or western European ancestry congregate at town hall meetings and scream "dey terk er jerbs" at the top of their lungs?

You are either immature and can't get your head around the fact that wherever your live doesn't represent the whole of america or you are delusional beyond belief
    edited July 2010

terka durrrr!!
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited July 2010

2.) Asian males of east-Asian origins (second highest performing, second greatest success)

3.) White males of eastern-European prigins with maximum Jewish ancestry

12.) Asian females of east-Asian ancestry

16.) African-Americans

Wow, you're going to be shoveling that pile for a long time. Hopefully you're a Jewish shit shoveler.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited July 2010
    Rolf understands not feminists, they claim to hate men and yet all they seem to want is to be a man.