Getting a BJ from someone with down syndrome is kinda HAWT!

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
:o Yeah? Well this dude thought so.
http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011/02/herbert_lee_house_down_syndrome_sex_assault.php
- herbert%20lee%20house.jpg
Herbert Lee House charged with bus sexual assault of Down syndrome woman

Police say that a 19-year-old woman with Down syndrome who rode the Route 64 bus through downtown St. Paul last Tuesday was totally dependent on others for her well being. Herbert Lee House took advantage of that vulnerability by persuading her to perform oral sex.
By the time he was finished with her, she was in tears. Now House, 22, is in the Ramsey County jail, charged with criminal sexual assault.
House's alleged victim was a student at St. Paul's Transition to Independence school and part of a group of handicapped adults who boarded the bus with a minder that morning. Witnesses on the bus saw the woman's head bobbing up and down on his lap. They say he tried to coerce her into getting off the bus with him. Security cameras caught him in the act
When police arrested him Friday, he told them he believed she had Down syndrome, but then proceeded to pin the blame for all the trouble on her: She gave him a hug, she asked to be his boyfriend, she touched him.
House says he doesn't remember a thing about oral sex. He was in "the zone."
And the attendant who was supposed to be watching the woman professed to having no clue about what was going on. The St. Paul school district is looking into that oversight.
Meanwhile, House faces the possibility of more than 20 years in prison if he's found guilty on third-degree and fourth-degree sexual assault charges.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    What a bullshit charge.Just because you are retarded doesn't mean you can't consent to sex. At least the mental defective had something to offer society. But since he's a filthy nog I can't say I fell sorry for him.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited March 2011
    Taking advantage of a retard is just as bad as taking advantage of a 12 year old kid, states Rolf.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    Rolf wrote: »
    Taking advantage of a retard is just as bad as taking advantage of a 12 year old kid, states Rolf.

So then we agree what he did was ok right?:o
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited March 2011
    she asked to be his boyfriend

lolwut
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    extra retard slobber while sucking off. :thumbsup:
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited March 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    es0vao.jpg
    Herbert Lee House charged with bus sexual assault of Down syndrome woman

Police say that a 19-year-old woman with Down syndrome who rode the Route 64 bus through downtown St. Paul last Tuesday was totally dependent on others for her well being. Herbert Lee House took advantage of that vulnerability by persuading her to perform oral sex.
    By the time he was finished with her, she was in tears. Now House, 22, is in the Ramsey County jail, charged with criminal sexual assault.
    House's alleged victim was a student at St. Paul's Transition to Independence school and part of a group of handicapped adults who boarded the bus with a minder that morning. Witnesses on the bus saw the woman's head bobbing up and down on his lap. They say he tried to coerce her into getting off the bus with him. Security cameras caught him in the act
    When police arrested him Friday, he told them he believed she had Down syndrome, but then proceeded to pin the blame for all the trouble on her: She gave him a hug, she asked to be his boyfriend, she touched him.
    House says he doesn't remember a thing about oral sex. He was in "the zone."
    And the attendant who was supposed to be watching the woman professed to having no clue about what was going on. The St. Paul school district is looking into that oversight.
    Meanwhile, House faces the possibility of more than 20 years in prison if he's found guilty on third-degree and fourth-degree sexual assault charges.

Fixed.
  • edited March 2011
    I love how "she asked to be his boyfriend" :facepalm:
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    A mate of mine (whilst drunk) pulled what he thought was a very drunk girl, proceded back to where she lived, fucked her six ways from Sunday and passed out.

When he woke up in the morning, she was sitting over him in the bed. As soon as he opened his eyes, she screamed out 'I love you, my boyfriend'.

Yup, she was a downer. He grabbed his clothes and ran naked down the street. She came out of the front door naked and shouting 'Coming back, I love you'.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    ^ WOW! That's an incredible story.

I think they should both be charged. She may have Downs but she is obviously consciencious enough to be considered for independent living within society and thus should be considered intelligent enough to face the consiquences of public indecency. That is a light charge for both of them which should be acceptable as they are both part of the same program.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    A mate of mine (whilst drunk) pulled what he thought was a very drunk girl, proceded back to where she lived, fucked her six ways from Sunday and passed out.

When he woke up in the morning, she was sitting over him in the bed. As soon as he opened his eyes, she screamed out 'I love you, my boyfriend'.

Yup, she was a downer. He grabbed his clothes and ran naked down the street. She came out of the front door naked and shouting 'Coming back, I love you'.
    I wonder what her coordination was like? Did she meet the thrusts or was she out of syc? :confused:
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited March 2011
    By the time he was finished with her, she was in tears.

Tears of happiness, I believe. Sexual contact is a beautiful thing, and this will be her first and last encounter, since she's a downer.

He should be given a medal.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    Sounds to me like some punk ass nigger who can't get real pussy.
  • monotonedmonotoned Acolyte
    edited March 2011
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Fixed.

Thats funny, quite creative.
    edited March 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Thats funny, quite creative.
    It made me lol. :D
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    How exactly did you do that shop?
    edited March 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    How exactly did you do that shop?
    I didn't do it bro. :o
    Morningside posted it.
    But I'm assuming he found it online.
    http://www.tineye.com/search/0926b236fa188aae1d6b6ed9f315036687a91c48/
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I didn't do it bro. :o
    Morningside posted it.
    But I'm assuming he found it online.
    http://www.tineye.com/search/0926b236fa188aae1d6b6ed9f315036687a91c48/

I know you didn't do it, I was asking him. But now I know I guess.

Pretty nifty still.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited March 2011
    Chicks wearing bicycle helmets are hawt!
    I bet she was all like "mmhurr gurg burrr mmm gu durrr mmm" when she was giving head. Then afterwards she said "durr i think aye made a no no".