In need of Night Ops ideas...

edited March 2011 in Man Cave
It's starting to finally get a little warmer around these parts, and I'll undoubtedly be bringing out the night-ops pretty soon as I'm getting hella bored at night. Sitting in my room on the computer just doesn't kick it any more, so I need to get out and do some operations for sure. Only problem is, I can't think of anything interesting.

So far, all I can think of is;

Reconnaissance missions / training - just to get back into the swing of things really.

Tagging - Could throw up some stencils or something.

Urban Exploration - Not a bad idea, but I've explored the shit out of this place already and there's nothing cool which is left to find.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    If you PM me with where you are (roughly) I can search some forums I am part of which are pretty difficult to gain membership to (sausagefest...) to see if there are any good explores.

Aside from that, building sites, anything abandoned, garden hopping (did that once for fun, was a right giggle), or one I did - try and take cool, high-up shots of town from obscure places and show your badass photography skills to people and put Hipster cunts to chame.
  • edited March 2011
    I appreciate the ideas but I don't think there will actually be ANYTHING from around my area. Most of the people who live here are old grannies, and I can assure you that I've explored every nook and cranny around here. I might have a shot at garden hopping though, that sounds like good fun and I haven't really done it before.

There aren't really any places around here which are much higher than your average house, which is a shame :(
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    Find a posh area, instead of garden hopping- swimming pool hopping.
    It's fun for real, but when they come out of there house at 3 in the morning to a group of drunk teens in there pool, for some reason, they aren't too happy.
    And it isn't easy too swim drunk whilst being chased.
  • kidgokidgo Regular
    edited March 2011
    trx - there are loads of underground bunkers in my area because east anglia was the frount line for the americans at the end of the war!! if not go explore the chalk mines at rose hill ..... or there are some more abandoned chalk mines at harford......

i found something interesting in norwich at the new Homebase near NTS training and cattle market....

there is a massive underground bunker i cant find the entrance for .... i went kyaking down the river and came across all these funnels outta the ground.... searched the field but found nothing fo an entrance.... by the viaduct along the river...

also this website is what i use when i get bored and want to explore .......

www.28dayslater.co.uk